Todd Moyer, Confluence
"In an era of abundant investment data, the temptation can be to churn out vast amounts of detail, without considering what is most important to the recipient."
London - Confluence, a provider of data-driven managed investment solutions, has announced the global launch of Unity Performance & Analytics to provide a performance calculation and risk analytics platform for retail funds and institutional portfolios.
Unity Performance & Analytics automates the calculation of fund, portfolio and composite returns while providing attribution, contribution, and risk analysis. Confluence's configurable workflow allows asset managers to model and build their internal process to reflect their client's own operating model and increase accuracy and control of their performance reporting across the organization.
Unity Performance & Analytics also gives performance analysts the ability to build tailored validation checks that are relevant to their operations in order to produce trusted end results.
Unity Performance & Analytics functionality was rolled out exclusively to Confluence clients in April and is now available globally. Support for institutional portfolios is a major expansion to Confluence's flagship Unity Performance platform, which has long been the industry standard for automating daily and monthly mutual fund return calculations.
"In an era of abundant investment data, the temptation can be to churn out vast amounts of detail, without considering what is most important to the recipient," said Todd Moyer, EVP, Global Business Development at Confluence. "Clients want meaningful reports, enriched with context, interpretation and clarity. The Unity Performance & Analytics platform enables this type of reporting by transforming data into timely, incisive and actionable information."
Unity Performance & Analytics functionality includes:
· Fund Returns calculates and delivers all of the geometric returns required for mutual fund disclosures and marketing, as well as for internal analysis.
· Portfolio Performance Measurement provides a broad range of return calculation methods with the ability to control and measure performance across any asset class and instrument type.
· Performance Attribution for Equity, Fixed Income and Multi-Asset provides the flexibility to use multiple attribution methodologies and enables customisation of the analysis.
· Risk Analysis enables the measurement and monitoring of risk using a large range of statistics and ratios to be used for external reporting, marketing documents and internal portfolio analysis.
· GIPS Composite Management is a complete solution that meets the GIPS standard.