The five hires are all experienced financial services professionals who will help to develop the investment banking division at BCS Global Markets.
The new hires include:
- Igor Ushakov - Managing Director, who will be responsible for covering companies in metals and mining, industrials and power and utilities sectors. Prior to joining BCS Igor worked as a Director at Sberbank CIB, and prior to that he was a Director at Deutsche Bank and worked for Merrill Lynch in London.
- Azer Mamedov - Managing Director, who will be in charge of covering clients in consumer, retail, telecommunications and technology sectors. Prior to joining BCS, Azer held senior positions at UBS and Credit Suisse.
- Alexey Kletenkov - Director, Head of Equity Capital Markets ("ECM") who will be responsible for leading BCS ECM franchise across all sectors. Alexey worked for Sberbank CIB and Deutsche Bank in Moscow and JP Morgan in London prior to joining BCS.
- Dmitry Kozyrev - Director, who will be responsible for covering clients in oil and gas and petrochemicals sectors. Prior to joining BCS Dmitry worked for Sberbank CIB in Moscow and Renaissance Capital in Moscow and Kiev.
- Oleg Zubarev - Director, who will be responsible for covering companies in financial institutions sector, joins after 9 years in corporate finance, having worked for Morgan Stanley and Nomura in Moscow and London.
Yuri Prilipov has been appointed Head of Investment Banking at BCS Global Markets and will be responsible for overseeing growth in the sector.
Also, as part of this transition, Oleg Achkasov has taken over the securities trading department in Russia and Aleksey Kupriyanov, Head of Debt Capital has joined the business line managers' team.