Samantha Roady, GAIN Capital
Bedminster, New Jersey - GAIN Capital has announced a new partnership with TradingView to make TradingView's charts available to its FOREX.com U.S. customers.
With TradingView charts, FOREX.com customers now have access to a web-based charting package that works on all browsers and operating systems and provides:
- FOREX.com's real-time pricing for 50 currency markets
- Up to 20 years of historical data for all major FX markets
- A library of over 60 customizable technical indicators, including MACD, Bollinger Bands, Ichimoku and many more
- Over 50 advanced drawing tools, including Pitchforks, Fibonacci, Gann Fans and Elliott Wave
- A wide range of chart types including candlestick, Heikin Ashi, line and mountain
- Flexible time zone preferences
TradingView charts are now available to all FOREX.com customers in the U.S. and are accessed directly from FOREX.com's ForexTrader PRO platform. The new charts also include AutoChartist and Trading Central.
GAIN Capital and TradingView also announced plans to extend their partnership to support full trading via Trading View's trading terminal. "In the coming weeks, we'll be integrating full trading capabilities, allowing customers to place trades through TradingView's trading terminal, which will expand the current offering on FOREX.com. Additionally, FOREX.com customers will be able to access their FOREX.com account and trade directly from TradingView's website," said Samantha Roady, President of Retail at GAIN Capital.