Automated Trading News
- FIA Expo 2014: Opening remarks from Chairman Timothy G. Massad
05 Nov 2014 - Remarks of Chairman Timothy G. Massad before the Futures Industry Association Expo 2014.
- FIA's seventh SEF Tracker released
28 Oct 2014 - Trading volumes now available from January to September.
- HKEx launches ASP programme
14 Aug 2014 - HKEx launches Application Service Provider framework.
- SEC charges former CEO of ConvergEx subsidiary
08 Aug 2014 - Anthony G. Blumberg charged with deceiving customers about trading fees. Four former employees of ConvergEx have now been charged in connection with securities fraud scheme.
- SIFMA releases excerpts from equity market structure roundtable discussion
29 Jul 2014 - SIFMA President and CEO Kenneth E. Bentsen participates in equity market structure reform roundtable.
- FIA elects new Chairman and two new board members
21 Jul 2014 - Gerald Corcoran replaces Michael Yarian as FIA chairman, Jan Bart de Boer and Raymond Kahn elected as board members.
- Real-time memory moving in
16 Jul 2014 - Java may not be an emerging technology, but a lot has been happening in the last few years to push the popular language towards lower latency.
- FIA introduces SEF Tracker
08 Apr 2014 - FIA launches SEF Tracker to measure swap trading activity.
- SpryWare partners with Pico Technologies
16 Sep 2013 - SpryWare and Pico collaborate to provide increased market data coverage, lower latency connectivity and hosting solutions.
- Market welcomes major legal blow to FTT
11 Sep 2013 - An EU legal opinion that challenged the basis for a cross-border transaction tax has been welcomed by the market.
- CFTC looks to industry for feedback on possible automated trading safeguards
09 Sep 2013 - The CFTC published what is known as a concept release on possible ways to address risks from automated trading.
- Singapore's UOB uses FlexTrade systems for global FX trading
03 Sep 2013 - The Singapore bank said Asian investors are showing increased appetite for electronic trading in the region.
- RTS launches Chinese language web-site, continues China/HK expansion
24 Jun 2013 - RTS Chinese language web-site goes live, continues growth with recent expansion of Shanghai and Hong Kong offices, plans to move data centre to HKEx
- Progress & Software AG agree sale of Apama CEP solution
14 Jun 2013 - Progress and Software AG sign definitive agreement for sale of Progress complex event processing solution
- Traiana expands Harmony ClientLink into cash equities and fixed income
13 Jun 2013 - Harmony ClientLink offers integrated FIX and SWIFT gateway
- Markit and Quartet FS announce partnership
06 Jun 2013 - Markit and Quartet partner for real-time data aggregation and visualisation
- Charles River partners with 360T
05 Jun 2013 - Charles River IMS to integrate 360T electronic quotes & execution into FX trading solution
- EDI opens Morocco office
05 Jun 2013 - Exchange Data International opens office in Morocco to enhance EMEA markets coverage
- PFSOFT Protrader platform integrates ACTIV's market data
28 May 2013 - Partnership integrates ACTIV's European market data with PFSOFT's multi-asset trading platform
- Haitong Futures deploys FlexFutures trading platform
28 May 2013 - Haitong Futures selects FlexTrade's futures trading system for connection to Shanghai Futures Information Technology's Comprehensive Transaction Platform
- Asian broker CLSA goes live with SWIFT
28 May 2013 - CLSA becomes the first Asian broker to go live with global electronic trade confirmation on SWIFT
- Integral announces plans to launch SEF
17 May 2013 - Integral reassures customers with SEF plans in light of CFTC deadline. NDFs available now, other services to follow. Seamless user experience promised for both regulated and unregulated products.
- Otkritie goes live with Calypso Technology
25 Apr 2013 - Otkritie Capital rolls out Calypso in front and back office for Repo and Securities Lending and Borrowing trading
- Compliance conundrums: NICE Actimize on how regulation is changing everything
17 Apr 2013 - Matthew Coupe of NICE Actimize talks about what's driving compliance activity, the discussions his firm has been having with regulators and the impact of a slew of measures that will transform markets.
- Consolidated tape effort wound down, COBA Project says lacks support for plan
20 Mar 2013 - The dream of a European consolidated tape will have to be put on hold again as The COBA Project suspends its operations.
- Ten firms submit Form PF filings with Eze Castle
15 Mar 2013 - ConvergEx Group's Eze Castle Software completes 10 quarterly form PF filings with Regulatory Filings Manager
- CFTC certifies futures contracts for BVMF - Brazil
14 Mar 2013 - CFTC certifies Futures Contracts on the MICEX Index, the Hang Seng Index, the FTSE/JSE Top 40 Index, and the BSE Sensitive Index submitted by the Bolsa de Valores, Mercadorias e Futuros (BVMF-Brazil) - Contracts may be offered to U.S. persons through direct access effective March 12, 2013
- Barclays launches electronic trade advertisements for EMEA securities on Bloomberg
12 Mar 2013 - Clients now able to view Barclays' cash and electronic trade flow for EMEA equities broken out on Bloomberg's IOIA and RANK screens
- Volante offers multi-asset message integration capability
28 Feb 2013 - Volante introduces v-Derivatives programme and OTC-Connect: multi-asset message connectivity and data communication interface
- Imagine Software announces HVRM solution for CFTC regs
22 Feb 2013 - Imagine Software introduces high-volume risk management solution to address new CFTC regulations
- Cross River Fiber expands NJ fiber optic footprint
21 Feb 2013 - Cross River Fiber's latest network completion offers direct connectivity to key financial exchanges and strategic data centers throughout the New Jersey Metro Area
- Kyte Group goes live with AlgoSpan's AlgoNet platform
28 Jan 2013 - Kyte Group to access AlgoSpan low latency infrastructure and exchange network
- Corvil expands client portfolio into Middle East
22 Jan 2013 - ADS Securities securities selects Corvil to monitor new FX platform
- Squawker and SIX Financial Information form partnership
21 Jan 2013 - SIX to supply Squawker with real-time, European market data via Market Data Feed, enabling block trades at consolidated mid-price and consolidated VWAP
- Clearstream and 360T to launch triparty repo service
09 Jan 2013 - Clearstream and 360T cooperate to launch triparty repo service for corporate and institutional clients
- UBS statement on LIBOR settlements
19 Dec 2012 - UBS Board of Directors authorizes settlements of LIBOR-related claims with US and UK authorities; Swiss regulator to issue order
- Cross-border rules could prompt financial firms to sever some relationships, study shows
18 Dec 2012 - A new study shows international financial firms are worried about the threat of cross-border regulation, so much so that they would consider ending some relationships.
- SEC names acting directors
18 Dec 2012 - Lona Nallengara and John Ramsay named as SEC acting directors
- Regulatory ruminations: what will be the impact on market infrastructure in a year's time?
21 Nov 2012 - What impact will the regulatory freight train have? Consolidation of industry players, even slower market activity, the fruits of interoperability… These are some of the predictions made at one recent conference on what we'll see a year from now.
- Activ appoints Executive Vice President
19 Nov 2012 - Activ names Will Kennedy as executive vice president, global strategy and business development