Automated Trading News
- Macron win - industry reactions
08 May 2017 - State Street, RationalFX, Heartwood, and Investec comment on Macron victory in French election.
- Bloomberg Tradebook shuts down matching in US Equities
06 Sep 2016 - 0.4% market share amongst ATS not significant enough?
- FINRA to release Tick-Size Pilot Program stock list today
06 Sep 2016 - Making markets better, one nickel at a time?
- Goldman Sachs tries to automate oddlot trades in US investment grade corporate bonds
01 Sep 2016 -
- Pershing adds AltX Hedge Fund Intelligence platform to Alternative Investment Centre
09 Jun 2016 - BNY Mellon's Pershing adds AltX Hedge Fund Intelligence platform to its Alternative Investment Centre.
- Austrian Finance Minister: Plans for European FTT may be cancelled
03 Jun 2016 - A European financial transaction tax may not be implemented after all, if more and more EU member states drop out of negotiations.
- Russia's Sberbank implements electronic trading platform
19 May 2016 - The corporate and investment banking business of Russian institution Sberbank, Sberbank CIB, has launched an electronic trading platform.
- ESMA's Maijoor: No need for new asset management rules (yet)
19 May 2016 - ESMA chairman Steven Maijoor rejects central bankers' calls for new liquidity management rules for asset managers.
- Digital transformation reshaping wholesale investment banking models
04 Apr 2016 - A new report from GreySpark Partners, the capital markets consulting firm, explores the digital transformation that the wholesale investment banking business model is facing, and which resembles a real industrial revolution for the sector.
- OTAS launches Intraday 2iQ insider transaction data
07 Mar 2016 -
- SunGard enhances data offering with Markit pricing
23 Oct 2015 - SunGard's Pricing and Data Services now includes the full portfolio of Markit fixed income data, giving customers access to customized data sets, pricing and validation.
- CFOs are becoming data scientists - Tagetik
12 Sep 2015 - With business information mushrooming into petabytes and chief financial officers increasingly called on to deliver deeper insights, big data is something the finance function can't afford to ignore, writes Tagetik's Alice Allegrini.
- Federal Republic of Germany becomes new clearing member of EurexOTC Clear
07 Sep 2015 - Active participation in Eurex Clearing's service for interest rate swaps planned to start in Q4/2015.
- Volante Technologies signs strategic partnership with Access to Arabia
08 Jun 2015 - Partnership to address the migration of Jordanian payments to new ISO 20022-based message standards.
- FIA coordinates industry preparations for leap second event
19 May 2015 - On Tuesday, June 30, an additional 'leap second' will be added to realign Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) with mean solar time.
- SEC names OCIE acting director
10 Apr 2015 - SEC names Marc Wyatt as acting director of the Office Of Compliance Inspections and Examinations.
- FIA Conference, Boca Raton - FIA inducts 13 individuals to Hall of Fame
11 Mar 2015 - 13 new members join 117 other honorees in the FIA Futures Hall of Fame.
- Six G14 dealers implement Markit | Genpact KYC Services
09 Mar 2015 - BNP Paribas, Citi, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Morgan Stanley and UBS to implement Markit | Genpact KYC Services.
- KOR Group forms Quantitative Advisory Board
11 Feb 2015 - KOR Group's QAB to help answer difficult questions around best execution. Board to be comprised of academics, buy- and sell-side professionals and financial services industry thought leaders.
- NanoSpeed connects to London Stock Exchange
01 Dec 2014 - Access to London Stock Exchange and ultra-fast risk checks announced by NanoSpeed.
- FIA Expo 2014: Opening remarks from Chairman Timothy G. Massad
05 Nov 2014 - Remarks of Chairman Timothy G. Massad before the Futures Industry Association Expo 2014.
- FIA's seventh SEF Tracker released
28 Oct 2014 - Trading volumes now available from January to September.
- HKEx launches ASP programme
14 Aug 2014 - HKEx launches Application Service Provider framework.
- SEC charges former CEO of ConvergEx subsidiary
08 Aug 2014 - Anthony G. Blumberg charged with deceiving customers about trading fees. Four former employees of ConvergEx have now been charged in connection with securities fraud scheme.
- SIFMA releases excerpts from equity market structure roundtable discussion
29 Jul 2014 - SIFMA President and CEO Kenneth E. Bentsen participates in equity market structure reform roundtable.
- FIA elects new Chairman and two new board members
21 Jul 2014 - Gerald Corcoran replaces Michael Yarian as FIA chairman, Jan Bart de Boer and Raymond Kahn elected as board members.
- Real-time memory moving in
16 Jul 2014 - Java may not be an emerging technology, but a lot has been happening in the last few years to push the popular language towards lower latency.
- FIA introduces SEF Tracker
08 Apr 2014 - FIA launches SEF Tracker to measure swap trading activity.
- SpryWare partners with Pico Technologies
16 Sep 2013 - SpryWare and Pico collaborate to provide increased market data coverage, lower latency connectivity and hosting solutions.
- Market welcomes major legal blow to FTT
11 Sep 2013 - An EU legal opinion that challenged the basis for a cross-border transaction tax has been welcomed by the market.
- CFTC looks to industry for feedback on possible automated trading safeguards
09 Sep 2013 - The CFTC published what is known as a concept release on possible ways to address risks from automated trading.
- Singapore's UOB uses FlexTrade systems for global FX trading
03 Sep 2013 - The Singapore bank said Asian investors are showing increased appetite for electronic trading in the region.
- RTS launches Chinese language web-site, continues China/HK expansion
24 Jun 2013 - RTS Chinese language web-site goes live, continues growth with recent expansion of Shanghai and Hong Kong offices, plans to move data centre to HKEx
- Progress & Software AG agree sale of Apama CEP solution
14 Jun 2013 - Progress and Software AG sign definitive agreement for sale of Progress complex event processing solution
- Traiana expands Harmony ClientLink into cash equities and fixed income
13 Jun 2013 - Harmony ClientLink offers integrated FIX and SWIFT gateway
- Markit and Quartet FS announce partnership
06 Jun 2013 - Markit and Quartet partner for real-time data aggregation and visualisation
- Charles River partners with 360T
05 Jun 2013 - Charles River IMS to integrate 360T electronic quotes & execution into FX trading solution
- EDI opens Morocco office
05 Jun 2013 - Exchange Data International opens office in Morocco to enhance EMEA markets coverage
- PFSOFT Protrader platform integrates ACTIV's market data
28 May 2013 - Partnership integrates ACTIV's European market data with PFSOFT's multi-asset trading platform
- Haitong Futures deploys FlexFutures trading platform
28 May 2013 - Haitong Futures selects FlexTrade's futures trading system for connection to Shanghai Futures Information Technology's Comprehensive Transaction Platform