Automated Trading News
- FIA Conference, Boca Raton - FIA inducts 13 individuals to Hall of Fame
11 Mar 2015 - 13 new members join 117 other honorees in the FIA Futures Hall of Fame.
- Six G14 dealers implement Markit | Genpact KYC Services
09 Mar 2015 - BNP Paribas, Citi, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Morgan Stanley and UBS to implement Markit | Genpact KYC Services.
- KOR Group forms Quantitative Advisory Board
11 Feb 2015 - KOR Group's QAB to help answer difficult questions around best execution. Board to be comprised of academics, buy- and sell-side professionals and financial services industry thought leaders.
- NanoSpeed connects to London Stock Exchange
01 Dec 2014 - Access to London Stock Exchange and ultra-fast risk checks announced by NanoSpeed.
- FIA Expo 2014: Opening remarks from Chairman Timothy G. Massad
05 Nov 2014 - Remarks of Chairman Timothy G. Massad before the Futures Industry Association Expo 2014.
- FIA's seventh SEF Tracker released
28 Oct 2014 - Trading volumes now available from January to September.
- HKEx launches ASP programme
14 Aug 2014 - HKEx launches Application Service Provider framework.
- SEC charges former CEO of ConvergEx subsidiary
08 Aug 2014 - Anthony G. Blumberg charged with deceiving customers about trading fees. Four former employees of ConvergEx have now been charged in connection with securities fraud scheme.
- SIFMA releases excerpts from equity market structure roundtable discussion
29 Jul 2014 - SIFMA President and CEO Kenneth E. Bentsen participates in equity market structure reform roundtable.
- FIA elects new Chairman and two new board members
21 Jul 2014 - Gerald Corcoran replaces Michael Yarian as FIA chairman, Jan Bart de Boer and Raymond Kahn elected as board members.
- Real-time memory moving in
16 Jul 2014 - Java may not be an emerging technology, but a lot has been happening in the last few years to push the popular language towards lower latency.
- FIA introduces SEF Tracker
08 Apr 2014 - FIA launches SEF Tracker to measure swap trading activity.
- SpryWare partners with Pico Technologies
16 Sep 2013 - SpryWare and Pico collaborate to provide increased market data coverage, lower latency connectivity and hosting solutions.
- Market welcomes major legal blow to FTT
11 Sep 2013 - An EU legal opinion that challenged the basis for a cross-border transaction tax has been welcomed by the market.
- CFTC looks to industry for feedback on possible automated trading safeguards
09 Sep 2013 - The CFTC published what is known as a concept release on possible ways to address risks from automated trading.
- Singapore's UOB uses FlexTrade systems for global FX trading
03 Sep 2013 - The Singapore bank said Asian investors are showing increased appetite for electronic trading in the region.
- RTS launches Chinese language web-site, continues China/HK expansion
24 Jun 2013 - RTS Chinese language web-site goes live, continues growth with recent expansion of Shanghai and Hong Kong offices, plans to move data centre to HKEx
- Progress & Software AG agree sale of Apama CEP solution
14 Jun 2013 - Progress and Software AG sign definitive agreement for sale of Progress complex event processing solution
- Traiana expands Harmony ClientLink into cash equities and fixed income
13 Jun 2013 - Harmony ClientLink offers integrated FIX and SWIFT gateway
- Markit and Quartet FS announce partnership
06 Jun 2013 - Markit and Quartet partner for real-time data aggregation and visualisation
- Charles River partners with 360T
05 Jun 2013 - Charles River IMS to integrate 360T electronic quotes & execution into FX trading solution
- EDI opens Morocco office
05 Jun 2013 - Exchange Data International opens office in Morocco to enhance EMEA markets coverage
- PFSOFT Protrader platform integrates ACTIV's market data
28 May 2013 - Partnership integrates ACTIV's European market data with PFSOFT's multi-asset trading platform
- Haitong Futures deploys FlexFutures trading platform
28 May 2013 - Haitong Futures selects FlexTrade's futures trading system for connection to Shanghai Futures Information Technology's Comprehensive Transaction Platform
- Asian broker CLSA goes live with SWIFT
28 May 2013 - CLSA becomes the first Asian broker to go live with global electronic trade confirmation on SWIFT
- Integral announces plans to launch SEF
17 May 2013 - Integral reassures customers with SEF plans in light of CFTC deadline. NDFs available now, other services to follow. Seamless user experience promised for both regulated and unregulated products.
- Otkritie goes live with Calypso Technology
25 Apr 2013 - Otkritie Capital rolls out Calypso in front and back office for Repo and Securities Lending and Borrowing trading
- Compliance conundrums: NICE Actimize on how regulation is changing everything
17 Apr 2013 - Matthew Coupe of NICE Actimize talks about what's driving compliance activity, the discussions his firm has been having with regulators and the impact of a slew of measures that will transform markets.
- Consolidated tape effort wound down, COBA Project says lacks support for plan
20 Mar 2013 - The dream of a European consolidated tape will have to be put on hold again as The COBA Project suspends its operations.
- Ten firms submit Form PF filings with Eze Castle
15 Mar 2013 - ConvergEx Group's Eze Castle Software completes 10 quarterly form PF filings with Regulatory Filings Manager
- CFTC certifies futures contracts for BVMF - Brazil
14 Mar 2013 - CFTC certifies Futures Contracts on the MICEX Index, the Hang Seng Index, the FTSE/JSE Top 40 Index, and the BSE Sensitive Index submitted by the Bolsa de Valores, Mercadorias e Futuros (BVMF-Brazil) - Contracts may be offered to U.S. persons through direct access effective March 12, 2013
- Barclays launches electronic trade advertisements for EMEA securities on Bloomberg
12 Mar 2013 - Clients now able to view Barclays' cash and electronic trade flow for EMEA equities broken out on Bloomberg's IOIA and RANK screens
- Volante offers multi-asset message integration capability
28 Feb 2013 - Volante introduces v-Derivatives programme and OTC-Connect: multi-asset message connectivity and data communication interface
- Imagine Software announces HVRM solution for CFTC regs
22 Feb 2013 - Imagine Software introduces high-volume risk management solution to address new CFTC regulations
- Cross River Fiber expands NJ fiber optic footprint
21 Feb 2013 - Cross River Fiber's latest network completion offers direct connectivity to key financial exchanges and strategic data centers throughout the New Jersey Metro Area
- Kyte Group goes live with AlgoSpan's AlgoNet platform
28 Jan 2013 - Kyte Group to access AlgoSpan low latency infrastructure and exchange network
- Corvil expands client portfolio into Middle East
22 Jan 2013 - ADS Securities securities selects Corvil to monitor new FX platform
- Squawker and SIX Financial Information form partnership
21 Jan 2013 - SIX to supply Squawker with real-time, European market data via Market Data Feed, enabling block trades at consolidated mid-price and consolidated VWAP
- Clearstream and 360T to launch triparty repo service
09 Jan 2013 - Clearstream and 360T cooperate to launch triparty repo service for corporate and institutional clients
- UBS statement on LIBOR settlements
19 Dec 2012 - UBS Board of Directors authorizes settlements of LIBOR-related claims with US and UK authorities; Swiss regulator to issue order