Co Location News
- SunGard enhances data offering with Markit pricing
23 Oct 2015 - SunGard's Pricing and Data Services now includes the full portfolio of Markit fixed income data, giving customers access to customized data sets, pricing and validation.
- Six G14 dealers implement Markit | Genpact KYC Services
09 Mar 2015 - BNP Paribas, Citi, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Morgan Stanley and UBS to implement Markit | Genpact KYC Services.
- NanoSpeed connects to London Stock Exchange
01 Dec 2014 - Access to London Stock Exchange and ultra-fast risk checks announced by NanoSpeed.
- Real-time memory moving in
16 Jul 2014 - Java may not be an emerging technology, but a lot has been happening in the last few years to push the popular language towards lower latency.
- SpryWare partners with Pico Technologies
16 Sep 2013 - SpryWare and Pico collaborate to provide increased market data coverage, lower latency connectivity and hosting solutions.
- Progress & Software AG agree sale of Apama CEP solution
14 Jun 2013 - Progress and Software AG sign definitive agreement for sale of Progress complex event processing solution
- Traiana expands Harmony ClientLink into cash equities and fixed income
13 Jun 2013 - Harmony ClientLink offers integrated FIX and SWIFT gateway
- Markit and Quartet FS announce partnership
06 Jun 2013 - Markit and Quartet partner for real-time data aggregation and visualisation
- Charles River partners with 360T
05 Jun 2013 - Charles River IMS to integrate 360T electronic quotes & execution into FX trading solution
- EDI opens Morocco office
05 Jun 2013 - Exchange Data International opens office in Morocco to enhance EMEA markets coverage
- PFSOFT Protrader platform integrates ACTIV's market data
28 May 2013 - Partnership integrates ACTIV's European market data with PFSOFT's multi-asset trading platform
- Haitong Futures deploys FlexFutures trading platform
28 May 2013 - Haitong Futures selects FlexTrade's futures trading system for connection to Shanghai Futures Information Technology's Comprehensive Transaction Platform
- Asian broker CLSA goes live with SWIFT
28 May 2013 - CLSA becomes the first Asian broker to go live with global electronic trade confirmation on SWIFT