Panopticon releases version 6.1.1
First Published 14th January 2013
Panopticon 6.1.1 offers new time series data visualizations, enhanced HTML5 functionality and new data connectors
Peter Simpson, SVP Research & Development, Panopticon
"The enhancements in 6.1.1 include several that were developed in close cooperation with our major clients."
Stockholm, Sweden - Panopticon Software, the provider of visual data analysis software for real-time, CEP and historical time series data, has released Panopticon 6.1.1, the latest version of its data visualization software suite. As with previous releases, Panopticon 6.1.1 supports Windows and Java IT environments for enterprise deployment and also allows clients to embed visual analysis-enabled Panopticon dashboards into their own applications.
Panopticon incorporates the ability to visualize data from true real-time streaming sources, including message queues, CEP engines, real time databases, and tick history stores as well as federate data from multiple sources, including standard relational databases, OData producers, other web services, and flat files.
Panopticon 6.1.1 features include:
- New Timeseries Scatter Plot Visualization
- New data connector for the 60 East AMPS message bus
- Resampling of tick data sources through zooming
- Enhanced Heat Matrix tile to support multiple display fields
- New Time Series Product calculations
- Support for Apache ActiveMQ message buses, OneMarketData OneTick tick databases and Kx kdb+tick CEP engines in Java environments.
Panopticon 6.1.1 supports the following deployment options:
- Enterprise: The Panopticon 6 platform includes a desktop authoring tool that allows power users to assemble and publish new monitoring and analysis dashboards to the web.
- Tablet: The same dashboards delivered to desktop computers are available on tablets. Panopticon's HTML5 user interface is specifically designed to take advantage of the touch capabilities of the iPad and Android devices.
- Embed: The Panopticon Embed tool allows users to build dashboards quickly using Panopticon's point-and-click software and then embed the complete dashboards as objects into your applications. This enables the completion of development projects with minimal coding.
Peter Simpson, SVP Research & Development for Panopticon, stated, "The enhancements in 6.1.1 include several that were developed in close cooperation with our major clients. They further enhance our capabilities in mid-office market/credit risk and P&L applications as well as front office TCA, including real time TCA, end of day analysis or review of historic transaction data."