Dark Pools News
- TSE selects Juniper to upgrade arrownet platform
30 Jan 2017 - Tokyo Stock Exchange deploys Juniper Networks' MX480 3D Universal Edge Router.
- Igor Oystacher settles CFTC Spoofing Suit
21 Dec 2016 - To pay 2.5 million USD, but can continue trading.
- Illiquid stocks: the final electronic frontier - Zeroflows
24 Sep 2015 - When trading frontier market stocks, buy side needs to keep the right intermediaries while using tech to control information leakage, writes Yan Gloukhovski, founder at Zeroflows.
- Ali Farid Khwaja appointed group CFO SafeCharge
23 Apr 2015 - Ali Farid Khwaja appointed group chief financial officer SafeCharge.
- ￼￼￼￼￼LMAX Exchange and Z.com Trade extend liquidity solution
09 Mar 2015 - Solution will enable the MT4 clients of Z.com Trade to access no 'Last Look' liquidity from LMAX Exchange via PrimeXM.
- Consortium backs European non-profit trading platform
18 Dec 2014 - Major investment banks are pushing the idea of trading venue as utility with data and profits to benefit European market structure research.
- TABB Group launches US equity venue and routing analytics service
10 Sep 2014 - TABB Group begins offering service for money managers, investors, brokers and trading venues.
- ESMA gets an earful from industry
10 Jul 2014 - Public hearing was a marathon run for industry questions and comments on every aspect of upcoming MiFID II and MiFIR reforms. We highlight a few issues, including market making obligations and requirements that could find direct market access providers identifying clients' proprietary algorithms.
- Barclays faces charges over dark pool fraud
26 Jun 2014 - Investigation Into Barclays' Dark Pool And Electronic Trading Business Uncovered An Alleged Pattern Of Fraud And Deceit, Misrepresentations to Investors
- Maker-taker in the cross hairs
18 Jun 2014 - Senate hearing delves into the world of rebate structures to determine whether there are conflicts of interest.
- Sound Bytes: Dark pools, liquidity and emerging markets
23 Apr 2014 - Upcoming change to dark pools in the new regulatory regime was a key issue at the recent Trade Tech conference in Paris. In this edition of 'Sound Bytes', Automated Trader hears what industry figures and one regulator from the UK's Financial Conduct Authority have to say.
- Squawker high touch trading venue expands
10 Feb 2014 - Traders' Squawks take average trade size on Squawker to €386k.
- ParFX joins FXecosystem Meet-Me-Room
12 Dec 2013 - FXecosystem said ParFX had joined its global Meet-Me-Room.
- Tradeweb to acquire BondDesk
12 Sep 2013 - Tradeweb said it would buy BondDesk Group and that the technology and expertise of both firms would be leveraged to improve liquidity, transparency and efficiency for brokers and investors.
- Big breakthrough on MiFID II reported, would place new limits on trading
14 Jun 2013 - Details emerged of a European Council deal that is expected to become official next week under the Irish EU presidency, the Financial Times, Bloomberg and Reuters reported.
- HKMEx surrenders ATS license
20 May 2013 - Hong Kong Mercantile Exchange voluntarily surrenders ATS authorisation - cites insufficient trading revenues to support operating expenses
- Quantifi appoints head of EMEA
14 May 2013 - Bruno Piers de Raveschoot, former president of NICE Actimize, joins Quantifi as head of EMEA
- FXSpotStream reels in UBS as liquidity provider, now has eight global FX banks
27 Mar 2013 - The Swiss bank giant joined seven other liquidity providers as the new FXSpotStream initiative gained momentum.
- Editor's note: Automated Trader Q4 edition now online
19 Oct 2012 - The latest edition is now online and it's bigger, bolder and more bodacious than ever... Here's a rundown from Editor Adam Cox on what awaits you.