- Squawker high touch trading venue expands
10 Feb 2014 - Traders' Squawks take average trade size on Squawker to €386k.
- ParFX joins FXecosystem Meet-Me-Room
12 Dec 2013 - FXecosystem said ParFX had joined its global Meet-Me-Room.
- SpryWare partners with Pico Technologies
16 Sep 2013 - SpryWare and Pico collaborate to provide increased market data coverage, lower latency connectivity and hosting solutions.
- Tradeweb to acquire BondDesk
12 Sep 2013 - Tradeweb said it would buy BondDesk Group and that the technology and expertise of both firms would be leveraged to improve liquidity, transparency and efficiency for brokers and investors.
- Big breakthrough on MiFID II reported, would place new limits on trading
14 Jun 2013 - Details emerged of a European Council deal that is expected to become official next week under the Irish EU presidency, the Financial Times, Bloomberg and Reuters reported.
- Progress & Software AG agree sale of Apama CEP solution
14 Jun 2013 - Progress and Software AG sign definitive agreement for sale of Progress complex event processing solution
- Traiana expands Harmony ClientLink into cash equities and fixed income
13 Jun 2013 - Harmony ClientLink offers integrated FIX and SWIFT gateway
- Markit and Quartet FS announce partnership
06 Jun 2013 - Markit and Quartet partner for real-time data aggregation and visualisation
- Charles River partners with 360T
05 Jun 2013 - Charles River IMS to integrate 360T electronic quotes & execution into FX trading solution
- EDI opens Morocco office
05 Jun 2013 - Exchange Data International opens office in Morocco to enhance EMEA markets coverage
- PFSOFT Protrader platform integrates ACTIV's market data
28 May 2013 - Partnership integrates ACTIV's European market data with PFSOFT's multi-asset trading platform
- Haitong Futures deploys FlexFutures trading platform
28 May 2013 - Haitong Futures selects FlexTrade's futures trading system for connection to Shanghai Futures Information Technology's Comprehensive Transaction Platform
- Asian broker CLSA goes live with SWIFT
28 May 2013 - CLSA becomes the first Asian broker to go live with global electronic trade confirmation on SWIFT
- HKMEx surrenders ATS license
20 May 2013 - Hong Kong Mercantile Exchange voluntarily surrenders ATS authorisation - cites insufficient trading revenues to support operating expenses
- Quantifi appoints head of EMEA
14 May 2013 - Bruno Piers de Raveschoot, former president of NICE Actimize, joins Quantifi as head of EMEA
- FXSpotStream reels in UBS as liquidity provider, now has eight global FX banks
27 Mar 2013 - The Swiss bank giant joined seven other liquidity providers as the new FXSpotStream initiative gained momentum.
- Editor's note: Automated Trader Q4 edition now online
19 Oct 2012 - The latest edition is now online and it's bigger, bolder and more bodacious than ever... Here's a rundown from Editor Adam Cox on what awaits you.