Alpari launches MT5 platform
First Published 4th April 2012
Alpari (UK) launches live MetaTrader 5 trading platform and new ECN account
London - Alpari, the provider of online foreign exchange ("Forex", "FX"), precious metals and CFD trading services, has launched the live MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platform. Previously available as a demo only, Alpari (UK) is one of the first Forex brokers to launch this online trading platform developed by MetaQuotes.
Features of MT5 trading with Alpari (UK) include:
- Non-dealing desk (NDD) execution with access to multiple liquidity providers (bank liquidity)
- Direct market access (DMA) and market depth to analyse market liquidity
- One-click trading and no re-quotes for speed of execution
- Spreads from 0 pips and up to 1:500 leverage
- New order types and advanced order expiration types including "fill or kill"
Andrey Vedikhin, CEO of Alpari (UK) said, "MT5 is a highly advanced trading platform, giving traders a great deal of choice and flexibility. Technological innovation is pivotal in providing outstanding trading services and we aim to be at the forefront of the Forex market by offering cutting-edge platforms and products. The launch of the sophisticated MT5 platform and our new ECN account with spreads from 0 pips truly enhance our offering. It is revolutionary that with a MetaTrader ECN account, retail clients can now enjoy NDD, DMA, market depth, one-click trading and no re-quotes - advantages usually reserved for large-volume traders only."