Event Processing News
- DCM Capital launches data analysis platform - DCM Dealer
January 14th, 2013 - DCM Dealer generates trading intelligence from social media data
- NASDAQ OMX adds consumer demand data to machine-readable news service
December 11th, 2012 - U.S. consumer demand index data is delivered first by NASDAQ OMX Event-Driven Analytics
- Selerity hires hedge fund veteran as product strategy VP
June 04th, 2012 - Selerity, a real time event data company, said it had hired Thomas Chyla to be its vice president of product strategy.
- Vhayu partners with Alphacet to increase speed and transparency of alpha generation
October 16th, 2008 - Integration to provide complete data management solution for quant research
- BNY ConvergEx Group Deploys StreamBase for U.S. Trading Operations
October 06th, 2008 - StreamBase CEP Platform Provides Intelligent Monitoring, Analysis, Risk, and Routing in Real-Time
- Bank of China International Selects Progress Apama to Strengthen Its Algorithmic Trading Platform Capabilities
January 01st, 1970
- StreamBase and Oracle Partner on Complex Event Processing (CEP) Standards Research
August 28th, 2008 - Partners Propose Practical Approaches to Advance CEP Language Standards Convergence.
- Orbitz Unveils New Open Source Software for High Speed Event Processing, Application Monitoring, Analytics and Graphing
July 03rd, 2008 - Orbitz Worldwide announces the release of two new open source projects
- HPC Platform demonstrates one microsecond latency hardware based events generation for algorithmic trading
June 19th, 2008 - As it is the case for feed-handling, there is a continuous race among key players to decrease the latency attached to the end-to-end Complex Event Processing (CEP) for Algorithmic Trading. HPC Platform leverages its expertise for ultra-low latency hardware-based feed-handling to compute, analyse and deliver a conclusion on a real-time basis to another platform that is in a position to trigger an order execution. This processing is located within the Feed-handling HPCP appliance and is performed at the same time as feed-handling: there is no additional latency due to events generation. Demonstration of "hidden strategies" implementation
- Progress Continues to Lead CEP Innovation with Launch of Apama 4.0
June 12th, 2008 - Apama 4.0 reduces end-to-end latency of CEP applications five-fold with the introduction of an enhanced communications infrastructure.
- NYSE Euronext Teams with Progress Apama to Offer New Hosted Trading Solutions
June 11th, 2008 - Apama CEP Platform Powers Algorithmic Trading, Real Time Risk Management and Smart Order Routing within NYSE Euronext Community Trading Platform
- Aleri announces the latest version of Aleri Live OLAP
May 28th, 2008 - Aleri today announced the latest version of Aleri Live OLAP. Taking CEP one step further, Aleri Live OLAP allows users to interactively analyze multi-dimensional data sets that are live - where the underlying data is continuously updated by the Aleri CEP engine.