- Tradeweb to acquire BondDesk
12 Sep 2013 - Tradeweb said it would buy BondDesk Group and that the technology and expertise of both firms would be leveraged to improve liquidity, transparency and efficiency for brokers and investors.
- Big breakthrough on MiFID II reported, would place new limits on trading
14 Jun 2013 - Details emerged of a European Council deal that is expected to become official next week under the Irish EU presidency, the Financial Times, Bloomberg and Reuters reported.
- HKMEx surrenders ATS license
20 May 2013 - Hong Kong Mercantile Exchange voluntarily surrenders ATS authorisation - cites insufficient trading revenues to support operating expenses
- Quantifi appoints head of EMEA
14 May 2013 - Bruno Piers de Raveschoot, former president of NICE Actimize, joins Quantifi as head of EMEA
- FXSpotStream reels in UBS as liquidity provider, now has eight global FX banks
27 Mar 2013 - The Swiss bank giant joined seven other liquidity providers as the new FXSpotStream initiative gained momentum.
- Editor's note: Automated Trader Q4 edition now online
19 Oct 2012 - The latest edition is now online and it's bigger, bolder and more bodacious than ever... Here's a rundown from Editor Adam Cox on what awaits you.