- Reuters loses bid to publish confidential information about hedge fund Brevan Howard
17 Jul 2017 -
- Bloomberg Tradebook shuts down matching in US Equities
06 Sep 2016 - 0.4% market share amongst ATS not significant enough?
- OTAS launches Intraday 2iQ insider transaction data
07 Mar 2016 -
- Federal Republic of Germany becomes new clearing member of EurexOTC Clear
07 Sep 2015 - Active participation in Eurex Clearing's service for interest rate swaps planned to start in Q4/2015.
- HKEx launches ASP programme
14 Aug 2014 - HKEx launches Application Service Provider framework.
- Market welcomes major legal blow to FTT
11 Sep 2013 - An EU legal opinion that challenged the basis for a cross-border transaction tax has been welcomed by the market.
- CFTC looks to industry for feedback on possible automated trading safeguards
09 Sep 2013 - The CFTC published what is known as a concept release on possible ways to address risks from automated trading.
- Singapore's UOB uses FlexTrade systems for global FX trading
03 Sep 2013 - The Singapore bank said Asian investors are showing increased appetite for electronic trading in the region.
- RTS launches Chinese language web-site, continues China/HK expansion
24 Jun 2013 - RTS Chinese language web-site goes live, continues growth with recent expansion of Shanghai and Hong Kong offices, plans to move data centre to HKEx
- Otkritie goes live with Calypso Technology
25 Apr 2013 - Otkritie Capital rolls out Calypso in front and back office for Repo and Securities Lending and Borrowing trading
- Barclays launches electronic trade advertisements for EMEA securities on Bloomberg
12 Mar 2013 - Clients now able to view Barclays' cash and electronic trade flow for EMEA equities broken out on Bloomberg's IOIA and RANK screens
- Cross River Fiber expands NJ fiber optic footprint
21 Feb 2013 - Cross River Fiber's latest network completion offers direct connectivity to key financial exchanges and strategic data centers throughout the New Jersey Metro Area
- Kyte Group goes live with AlgoSpan's AlgoNet platform
28 Jan 2013 - Kyte Group to access AlgoSpan low latency infrastructure and exchange network
- Corvil expands client portfolio into Middle East
22 Jan 2013 - ADS Securities securities selects Corvil to monitor new FX platform
- Squawker and SIX Financial Information form partnership
21 Jan 2013 - SIX to supply Squawker with real-time, European market data via Market Data Feed, enabling block trades at consolidated mid-price and consolidated VWAP
- Clearstream and 360T to launch triparty repo service
09 Jan 2013 - Clearstream and 360T cooperate to launch triparty repo service for corporate and institutional clients
- Regulatory ruminations: what will be the impact on market infrastructure in a year's time?
21 Nov 2012 - What impact will the regulatory freight train have? Consolidation of industry players, even slower market activity, the fruits of interoperability… These are some of the predictions made at one recent conference on what we'll see a year from now.
- Activ appoints Executive Vice President
19 Nov 2012 - Activ names Will Kennedy as executive vice president, global strategy and business development
- IPC'S Financial Markets Network connects to CME Group's colocation facility
14 Nov 2012 - CME Group adds IPC Financial Markets Network as an Approved Telecommunication Service Provider
- NAG launches numerical software to support Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors
12 Nov 2012 - The Numerical Algorithms Group has launched numerical software and services to support customer adoption of Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors.
- Instinet adds NPD DisplaySearch to Independent Research Platform
07 Nov 2012 - Instinet provides access to the NPD DisplaySearch syndicated research portfolio and global analyst team
- Actant releases new HitLift options trading application
31 Oct 2012 - Actant releases new HitLift options trading application
- TMX Atrium adds AlphaFlash news feed
29 Oct 2012 - TMX Atrium enhances community with addition of machine-readable macroeconomic releases from AlphaFlash
- Editor's note: Automated Trader Q4 edition now online
19 Oct 2012 - The latest edition is now online and it's bigger, bolder and more bodacious than ever... Here's a rundown from Editor Adam Cox on what awaits you.
- KVH debuts private cloud services
10 Oct 2012 - KVH to launch private cloud services at cloud-dedicated data centre in Tokyo from October 15th