Feature Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Feature: Hong Kong-Shanghai link nears launch date
7th October 2014 - The Shanghai-Hong Kong Connect link is set to change the way foreign investment flows into mainland China. But just as integration pains surface from Beijing-Hong Kong political links, so too are there some big hurdles to overcome in time for an expected mid-October launch date.
- Weather veins
14th August 2013 - Some companies will scour the earth for the right weather data to power trading strategies. Adam Cox reports on the business of weather information, a type of data that can play an enormous role for a host of markets.
- To catch a thief: the dark and dangerous world of network security
7th February 2013 - How do you deal with the rogue employee who decides what's yours is his? Or fend off hackers trying to gain access to your computers?
James FitzGerald probes the murky world of network security.
- Ronin Capital's Scott Morris on the danger of making asset class assumptions
19th February 2013 - Scott Morris, head of quantitative analysis at Ronin Capital, spoke to Automated Trader as part of its focus on asset class flexibility.
- IIT's Rick Cooper on bringing asset class issues into the classroom
19th February 2013 - Rick Cooper, an assistant professor at the Illinois Institute of Technology, talks to Automated Trader about what he teaches his students when it comes to asset class issues.
- Prepare failed: (144) Table './ATStatistics/logger_ads_imp' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed