Technical Analysis Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Instinet expands quantitative research and development
4th December 2017 - David Firmin appointed as Global Head ofTrading Research; hires former Virtu head Brian Bulthuis to drive US quantitative trading research and development strategy
- Plato Partnership and Imperial College to establish European Market Structure research network
6th September 2017 - Plato Partnership has announced its intention to enter into an agreement with Imperial College Business School to establish and lead a European Market Structure research network
- Itiviti wins industry award for 'Most Innovative New Product'
17th May 2017 - Itiviti has been recognized by the 2017 Technical Analyst Awards.
- Plato Partnership announces Baillie Gifford as a member
12th April 2017 - Baillie Gifford joins not-for-profit industry company as a founding member. J.P. Morgan takes on full membership.
- Thomson Reuters launches QA Point powered by Elsen
12th April 2017 - Thomson Reuters provides accessibility to quantitative analysis for buy-side with launch of QA Point powered by Elsen.
- McObject's new eXtremeDB Financial Edition speeds up risk management and compliance
2nd February 2017 - New v.7.1 release includes built-in feed handlers for Thomson Reuters and Vela, along with 4x faster data loading for large volumes of tick data.
- Wall Street Horizon and MT Newswires collaborate to help quants uncover alpha
24th January 2017 - MT Newswires expands its reach to quantitative analysts and researchers.
- Edison and Morningstar to provide research reports for new SME segment
24th January 2017 - Deutsche Börse publishes further details on its new segment for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to be launched in March, replacing the Entry Standard in the exchange-regulated market.
- SaxoTraderGO integrates Autochartist's tools
23rd January 2017 - Saxo Bank's integration of Autochartist's tools into SaxoTraderGO enables trading based on automated technical analysis and live trade signals across asset classes.
- Hazelcast IMDG integrates with Apache Spark
10th January 2017 - Hazelcast in-memory data grid adds connector support for Apache Spark open source data processing engine.
- TORA launches new charting solution powered by ChartIQ
15th December 2016 - Fully integrated charting engine allows users to trade directly from the chart, plot fills against real-time market data and visualize financial data.
- Sapient Global Markets predictions for 2017
12th December 2016 - Sapient Global Markets predicts the top trends they feel will be making an impact in regulation and technology next year.
- Thomson Reuters adds Westlaw for investors on Eikon
17th November 2016 - Court Wire app taps Westlaw data to deliver litigation intelligence and inform trading decisions.
- Liquidnet launches new technology for the buy-side
10th November 2016 - Liquidnet's Virtual High Touch supports the shifting balance of power from the sell side to the buy side. Includes launch of second generation Algo Ranking Model and Real-Time Course Correction.
- REDI to provide access to S3 Partners' BLACKLIGHT
10th November 2016 - S3's suite of treasury management reporting and analysis tools now available to REDI clients.
- Nomura appoints Managing Director and Senior Economist in US
1st November 2016 - Mark Doms Ph.D. joins Nomura as a Managing Director and Senior Economist.
- GT Indicators analysis available on the Bloomberg App Portal
28th October 2016 - New technical application predicts market volatility explosions.
- CQG releases advanced mobile trading tools
18th October 2016 - Available in CQG M, the on-the-go global market data, analytics, news, and electronic trading system.
- Catena survey reveals concerns over data quality
16th June 2016 - Catena OTC derivatives trade reporting survey reveals 80% of market extremely concerned with data quality.
- Velocimetrics to provide web-based analytics
15th June 2016 - Velocimetrics enhances users' visual experience by introducing web-based analytics.
- OneMarketData launches OneTick Strategy Backtesting platform
12th April 2016 - OneMarketData announces platform for strategy development and large scale backtesting.
- Certificate in Finance and Technology launches
27th October 2015 - First qualification to bridge gap between technology and financial services announced.
- OTAS Technologies market intelligence available in Thomson Reuters Eikon
15th October 2015 - OTAS Core Summary and OTAS Microstructure now available now to use in Eikon.
- OTAS Technologies integrates with Portware
5th October 2015 - OTAS to integrate analytics and market intelligence solutions into Portware's execution management system.
- IET: How technology has transformed our lives during the Queen's reign
9th September 2015 - Comment from William Webb, president of the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).
- Velocimetrics launches VMX Payments
2nd July 2015 - Velocimetrics releases real-time, end-to-end business flow monitoring for payment platforms.
- Linear Investments deploys Ancoa's market surveillance and analytics capabilities
5th June 2015 - Ancoa selected to provide surveillance and analytics across Linear Investments brokerage platforms.
- MooD research: Over half of outsourcing budgets spent on IT cost reduction, not business benefits
27th April 2015 - Fifty-two per cent of IT directors' spend with outsourcing suppliers is focused on reducing the cost of IT, rather than achieving business benefits, according to research from technology company MooD International.
- GMS joins Misys InFusion Partner Programme
20th April 2015 - Global Market Solutions partners with Misys to provide additional European treasury and capital markets project knowledge.
- Velocimetrics announces latest TipOff packet capture rates
10th March 2015 - TipOff captures network packets to disk at a sustained rate of 40 Gbps, equating to 40million messages or market data ticks on a single 2U Appliance.