Real-time Data Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Deutsche Boerse makes strategic investment in Trifacta
28th September 2017 - Investment in Trifacta to create new data driven products and services through wrangling of diverse and large data pools
- Colt extends Nordic PrizmNet footprint
25th September 2017 - Colt Expansion within Verne's Icelandic data center enables access to renewable energy to help reduce costs and carbon emissions
- RavenPack opens its big data analytics platform to fundamental investors
20th September 2017 - New enhancements and functionality enables wider investment community to construct trading signals from big data
- BSO connects DGCX to Interxion London
19th September 2017 - New market data service to provides electronic traders with arbitrage opportunities between DGCX and London
- CLS announces new innovations for the FX market
19th September 2017 - New products include a same-day gross settlement service, data products, and trade monitoring and reporting tools
- EdgeConneX announces new Toronto Edge Data Centre
13th September 2017 -
- Robeco signs for IHS Markit's EDM Warehouse
13th September 2017 -
- Neptune adds MUFG to fixed income network
14th August 2017 - MUFG joins Neptune as the third dealer in 3 weeks
- Thasos Group launches real-time location information feed, Streams
9th August 2017 - Thasos Group launches Streams, a real-time location information feed, providing ability to forecast company fundamentals
- CBOE and Gemini to launch bitcoin future contracts
3rd August 2017 - CBOE and Gemini enter into exclusive global license agreement to use bitcoin market data
- NEX Data launches EBS FX Benchmarks
27th July 2017 - NEX Data has launched the 'EBS FX Benchmarks', a series of 30-minute FX fixings.
- Vela completes Object Trading acquisition
27th July 2017 - Expanded company to deliver advanced market data, trading and analytics technology solutions.
- Hazelcast adoption grows as open source IMDG embedded in multiple Apache projects
17th July 2017 -
- BBVA and Bloomberg offer structured product prices in real-time
28th June 2017 - Bloomberg's derivatives library helps institutional investors create, price and manage structured products investments.
- Avelacom provides access to Saudi Arabia bourse
26th June 2017 - Avelacom has launched low latency access to market data from Saudi Arabia's bourse, the Tadawul
- Hazelcast Jet 0.4 - New windowing and event-time processing functionality enhances real-time stream processing engine
13th June 2017 - New functionality in Hazelcast Jet 0.4 includes event-time processing with tumbling, sliding and session windowing.
- MarketAxess goes live with MDX Technology to enhance open trading
26th April 2017 - Provides counterparties with solution for subscribing to market data and publishing axes.
- OneMarketData launches OneTick Elastic Analytics
26th April 2017 - OneMarketData introduces new platform for scalable analytics and data as a hosted service.
- BT Radianz Services now available in Verne Global's Icelandic data center
26th April 2017 - Addition of Verne Global's venue provides access to carbon neutral connectivity and hosting capabilities.
- Vela launches European Best Bid Offer solution
26th April 2017 - Vela provides a consolidated view of liquidity for cross-market trading and best execution
- Mexican Stock Exchange deploys PoP in Equinix NY data center
6th April 2017 - The Mexican Stock Exchange deploys market data access in Equinix New York data center.
- Kx Systems releases kdb+ version 3.5
15th March 2017 - Kx enhances database and analytics technology platform, kdb+ version 3.5.
- Exegy adds IEX data to X-Port service
6th March 2017 -
- Interxion announces Frankfurt, London, and Stockholm data centres
27th February 2017 - Interxion to construct new data centres in Frankfurt, London, and Stockholm.
- Thomson Reuters launches MiFID II-ready data analytics platform
23rd February 2017 - Thomson Reuters to launch multi-asset best execution and SI determination capabilities in 2018.
- Tullett Prebon Information & Murex sign partnership agreement
22nd February 2017 - Collaboration grants Murex and its clients access to TPI's OTC data.
- Redline Trading Solutions expands in New York City
20th February 2017 - Redline Trading Solutions doubles New York City office.
- Equinix acquires IO UK's data center business
7th February 2017 - Equinix has closed a transaction for the purchase of IO UK's data center operating business in Slough, United Kingdom.
- Hazelcast Jet, new lightweight distributed data processing engine, takes off
7th February 2017 - Hazelcast announces Hazelcast Jet, a parallel, streaming engine allowing data-intensive applications to operate at near real-time speeds for fast big data processing.
- Contineo announces new data product, I/O
30th January 2017 - Contineo launches data products for the structured product market.