Real-time Data Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Neptune adds MUFG to fixed income network
14th August 2017 - MUFG joins Neptune as the third dealer in 3 weeks
- Thasos Group launches real-time location information feed, Streams
9th August 2017 - Thasos Group launches Streams, a real-time location information feed, providing ability to forecast company fundamentals
- CBOE and Gemini to launch bitcoin future contracts
3rd August 2017 - CBOE and Gemini enter into exclusive global license agreement to use bitcoin market data
- NEX Data launches EBS FX Benchmarks
27th July 2017 - NEX Data has launched the 'EBS FX Benchmarks', a series of 30-minute FX fixings.
- Vela completes Object Trading acquisition
27th July 2017 - Expanded company to deliver advanced market data, trading and analytics technology solutions.
- Hazelcast adoption grows as open source IMDG embedded in multiple Apache projects
17th July 2017 -
- BBVA and Bloomberg offer structured product prices in real-time
28th June 2017 - Bloomberg's derivatives library helps institutional investors create, price and manage structured products investments.
- Avelacom provides access to Saudi Arabia bourse
26th June 2017 - Avelacom has launched low latency access to market data from Saudi Arabia's bourse, the Tadawul
- Hazelcast Jet 0.4 - New windowing and event-time processing functionality enhances real-time stream processing engine
13th June 2017 - New functionality in Hazelcast Jet 0.4 includes event-time processing with tumbling, sliding and session windowing.
- MarketAxess goes live with MDX Technology to enhance open trading
26th April 2017 - Provides counterparties with solution for subscribing to market data and publishing axes.
- OneMarketData launches OneTick Elastic Analytics
26th April 2017 - OneMarketData introduces new platform for scalable analytics and data as a hosted service.
- BT Radianz Services now available in Verne Global's Icelandic data center
26th April 2017 - Addition of Verne Global's venue provides access to carbon neutral connectivity and hosting capabilities.
- Vela launches European Best Bid Offer solution
26th April 2017 - Vela provides a consolidated view of liquidity for cross-market trading and best execution
- Mexican Stock Exchange deploys PoP in Equinix NY data center
6th April 2017 - The Mexican Stock Exchange deploys market data access in Equinix New York data center.
- Kx Systems releases kdb+ version 3.5
15th March 2017 - Kx enhances database and analytics technology platform, kdb+ version 3.5.
- Exegy adds IEX data to X-Port service
6th March 2017 -
- Interxion announces Frankfurt, London, and Stockholm data centres
27th February 2017 - Interxion to construct new data centres in Frankfurt, London, and Stockholm.
- Thomson Reuters launches MiFID II-ready data analytics platform
23rd February 2017 - Thomson Reuters to launch multi-asset best execution and SI determination capabilities in 2018.
- Tullett Prebon Information & Murex sign partnership agreement
22nd February 2017 - Collaboration grants Murex and its clients access to TPI's OTC data.
- Redline Trading Solutions expands in New York City
20th February 2017 - Redline Trading Solutions doubles New York City office.
- Equinix acquires IO UK's data center business
7th February 2017 - Equinix has closed a transaction for the purchase of IO UK's data center operating business in Slough, United Kingdom.
- Hazelcast Jet, new lightweight distributed data processing engine, takes off
7th February 2017 - Hazelcast announces Hazelcast Jet, a parallel, streaming engine allowing data-intensive applications to operate at near real-time speeds for fast big data processing.
- Contineo announces new data product, I/O
30th January 2017 - Contineo launches data products for the structured product market.
- Advanced Logic Analytics to provide big data analytics
24th January 2017 - Advanced Logic Analytics launches to address the growing big data analytics requirements in financial services.
- Reuters to move all machine readable news to Elektron platform
12th December 2016 - Data vendor Thomson Reuters has told clients that it is phasing out its standalone machine readable news (MRN) and analytics services, and removing them from the Newsfeed Direct (NFD) product, which provides low latency economic data.
- Equinix to acquire 24 data center sites from Verizon in USD 3.6 billion deal
6th December 2016 - Transaction brings Equinix's footprint to 175 data centers in 43 markets and approximately 17 million gross square feet across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific markets.
- CJC launches big data visualisation platform MosaicOA
6th December 2016 - CJC provides ITOA visualisations for 10 global investment bank with new product, MosaicOA.
- Xignite licences AWS-based Market Data Cloud platform
8th November 2016 - Xignite solution challenges legacy market data distribution models with move to public cloud.
- Exegy appoints Steve Santivenere as senior account manager
7th November 2016 -
- Solace and Hazelcast provide real-time data across diverse geographies
25th October 2016 - New solution enables multi-cloud and hybrid cloud replication of Hazelcast clusters to provide WAN scale-out and low latency cluster replication worldwide.