Energy Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- EEX and IncubEx to enhance environmental and commodity markets
2nd August 2017 - EEX and IncubEx join forces to develop and expand global environmental and commodity markets
- EEX completes acquisition of Nodal Exchange
5th May 2017 - Voltage to the power of 2 divided by resistance
- Deutsche Boerse's EEX acquires US based Nodal Exchange
3rd March 2017 - Deutsche Boerse's European Energy Exchange taps the US commodity market with the acquisition of Nodal Exchange.
- Energie Steiermark selects Ancoa for energy trade surveillance
26th January 2017 -
- Tullett Prebon & SGX to launch spot pricing index for Dubai, Kuwait and India
23rd January 2017 - Tullett Prebon and Singapore Exchange to launch LNG spot index for the Dubai, Kuwait and India region.
- ICE Endex receives CFTC authorisation as Foreign Board of Trade
16th January 2017 - CFTC issues Order of Registration to ICE Endex giving it approval as an authorised Foreign Board of Trade.
- AxiomSL rolls out reporting solution for energy & commodities sector
9th January 2017 - AxiomSL extends trade and transactions reporting solutions to the energy and commodities trading sector.
- FEX Global confirms CME Clearing Europe as clearing service provider
28th October 2016 -
- Rival Systems adds connectivity to Nasdaq Futures
18th October 2016 - Rival Systems connects to NFX to provide expanded access to energy markets.
- CMA requires ICE to sell Trayport
17th October 2016 - Acquisition stifled competition.
- Ancoa becomes a Trayport Certified Software Provider
22nd September 2016 - Ancoa connects to Trayport's systems to supply Trayport clients with market surveillance capabilities.
- Marex Financial joins ECC and ICE Endex
28th July 2016 - Marex Financial becomes a member of European Commodity Clearing and ICE Endex.
- Thomson Reuters adds futures and options execution app for commodities traders in Eikon
19th July 2016 - Commodities traders can execute futures and options directly from Thomson Reuters Eikon using OptionsCity Software app.
- ICE/Trayport merger faces in-depth investigation
28th April 2016 - CMA says ICE could use its ownership of Trayport's software to raise prices and/or reduce the quality of its service to rival exchanges, brokers and clearinghouses in order to divert its rivals' trades to ICE's exchange and clearinghouse and/or to protect its market position from increased competition.
- Thomson Reuters Eikon predicts intraday prices in high speed power market
21st April 2016 - New intraday power app combines supply and demand forecasts, REMIT messages and weather forecasts to generate real time intraday price impacts for European Power Exchange
- Balkaner Enerji chooses Trayport's BTS for Turkish power market
14th March 2016 - Balkaner Enerji selects Trayport's GlobalVision Broker Trading System for OTC trading operations in the Turkish power market.
- OptionsCity connects to EEX via CityTrader
8th March 2016 - OptionsCity's CityTrader expands with connectivity to the European Energy Exchange (EEX).
- DataGenic signs energy data deal with Tullett Prebon
8th March 2016 - Tullett Prebon Information announces that DataGenic has signed a license to redistribute TPI's real-time energy data.
- Trayport's BTS selected for Turkish power market
26th November 2015 - Power Solutions choose Trayport's Broker Trading System for Turkish power market.
- Platts launches Platts Analytics.
26th October 2015 - Comprehensive insight to improve commodity market forecast.
- Orc provides NFX connectivity to Levante Capital
6th October 2015 - Levante Capital selects Orc to support growth in energy markets.
- Commodities: from pit to screen
30th September 2015 - Commodities trading is undergoing radical change, driven in part by increasingly electronic markets and regulation. Peter Barker reports on how markets and traders are evolving.
- Trading Technologies provides connectivity to FEX Global
24th September 2015 - FEX Global to distribute the TT platform to market participants.
- NOREXECO launches pulp and paper derivatives exchange
15th September 2015 - NOREXECO launches derivatives exchange platform for pulp and paper industry. ECC to provide clearing services.
- Abide Financial obtains RRM status for REMIT reporting
14th September 2015 - Abide Financial obtains Registered Reporting Mechanism status for REMIT reporting following ICAP investment.
- Nasdaq Futures data available on Interactive Data's Consolidated Feed
1st September 2015 - Expansion deepens Interactive Data's coverage of US derivatives and energy marketplace.
- REGIS-TR confirmed as RRM for energy transactions
26th August 2015 - ACER approves REGIS-TR as Registered Reporting Mechanism for REMIT.
- EDS selects OpenLink power and gas solution
11th August 2015 - Energy Delivery Solutions selects OpenLink as Balkans power market heats up.
- Tullett Prebon acquires MOAB Oil
28th July 2015 - Tullett Prebon acquires energy markets broker MOAB Oil.
- Nasdaq launches 'NFX' to trade energy derivatives
24th July 2015 - New Exchange will list key energy benchmarks including oil, natural gas and US power.