Cloud Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- TNS expands portfolio with new cloud connectivity services
14th November 2017 -
- Nasdaq Corporate Solutions unveils Nasdaq Boardvantage
2nd October 2017 - Nasdaq's board portal and team collaboration software - will leverage features from current Nasdaq platforms and combine advancements in cloud-based collaboration technology
- David Payne appointed to lead BT Radianz Services
5th September 2017 - BT has announced the appointment of David Payne as managing director, BT Radianz Services
- Colt and Equinix announce strategic partnership
31st August 2017 - Joint offering delivers connectivity to cloud services on demand
- Thomson Reuters FX Trading Solutions selected by HAI Cloud Exchange
31st July 2017 - Thomson Reuters technology enables HAI Cloud Exchange to provide improved FX trading solutions
- enepath and Solgari provide end-to-end voice trading solution
3rd July 2017 - Cloud communications provider enables voice trading solution to offer additional services to clients.
- NICE Actimize adds fraud management options to 'Essentials' cloud offerings
27th June 2017 - Actimize Fraud Essentials addresses mid-sized financial services, serves as a single and cross-channel solution for online banking and mobile banking channels.
- GTT to acquire Global Capacity
26th June 2017 - Purchase to extend cloud networking leadership; add scale, network reach and marquee clients.
- GTT acquires Perseus
20th June 2017 - Acquisition expands Tier 1 IP network in Latin America, Asia-Pacific, India and Africa, expands client base in financial markets, adds strategic low-latency routes.
- Abacus Group enhances client portal for alt asset managers
19th June 2017 - Upgrades include transparency into managed services provided by Abacus.
- AQMetrics enhances platform for new SEC investment company reporting rules
1st June 2017 - AQMetrics announces platform updates to support registered investment firms.
- NEX Infinity SaaS platform released for production testing
23rd May 2017 - NEX Optimisation to release NEX Infinity into production testing for FX and cash equities on the distributed ledger.
- EBA consults on cloud computing guidance
19th May 2017 - The European Banking Authority has launched a consultation setting out its guidance for the use of cloud service providers by financial institutions.
- IPC and OneAsia partner to offer China connectivity
18th May 2017 - IPC collaborates with OneAsia to provide financial market connectivity into China.
- BSO supplies connectivity services to CME Group customers
18th May 2017 - BSO signs with CME Group to deliver global connectivity services to CME Group customers.
- OpenLink launches OpenLink Cloud platform
16th May 2017 - OpenLink announces enterprise Cloud platform for trading and risk management.
- DTCC: Cloud computing reaching tipping point
15th May 2017 - DTCC to evaluate opportunities to strategically expand the use of the cloud more broadly across its external services and applications.
- Misys unveils retail banking cloud platform for German market
11th May 2017 - Move is the first of several planned localised roll outs on Misys FinCloud.
- Colt PrizmNet connects three top five US brokers
8th May 2017 - Colt's financial extranet reaches 75 providers. Services available include MiFID II compliance solutions and cloud-based services.
- Unitas Global and Equinix to deliver bundled hybrid cloud offering
27th April 2017 - Solution provides fully managed hybrid cloud solutions across 150 Equinix data centers.
- OneMarketData launches OneTick Elastic Analytics
26th April 2017 - OneMarketData introduces new platform for scalable analytics and data as a hosted service.
- BT Radianz Services now available in Verne Global's Icelandic data center
26th April 2017 - Addition of Verne Global's venue provides access to carbon neutral connectivity and hosting capabilities.
- TradAir deploys Amazon's AWS London
25th April 2017 - TradAir's trading platform now available from Amazon Web Services' London region.
- Custom Connect launches CC Insight for in-depth network intelligence
31st March 2017 -
- AxiomSL and Integration Alpha offer cloud-compliant regulatory reporting solution
22nd March 2017 - AxiomSL and Integration Alpha strategic partnership offers end-to-end Managed Services for risk and regulatory reporting.
- NYIAX announces blockchain-enabled advertising contract exchange
14th March 2017 - Blockchain-enabled media trading platform runs in the cloud and is powered by Nasdaq.
- CloudMargin signs major US asset manager, closes series A Funding
14th March 2017 -
- Colt announces Colt Asia Cloud PBX Service
14th March 2017 - Colt Asia Cloud PBX Service to provide full-scale support of enterprise communication cloud computing in April.
- Currencycloud secures 20 million GBP investment from GV
10th March 2017 - Currencycloud secures £20M ($25M) in funding from .@GVteam (formerly Google Ventures) and existing investors.
- IBM Cloud to deliver quantum computing systems
6th March 2017 - Following Watson and blockchain, quantum computing to deliver next set of services on IBM Cloud platform.