Cloud Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- NEX Infinity SaaS platform released for production testing
23rd May 2017 - NEX Optimisation to release NEX Infinity into production testing for FX and cash equities on the distributed ledger.
- EBA consults on cloud computing guidance
19th May 2017 - The European Banking Authority has launched a consultation setting out its guidance for the use of cloud service providers by financial institutions.
- IPC and OneAsia partner to offer China connectivity
18th May 2017 - IPC collaborates with OneAsia to provide financial market connectivity into China.
- BSO supplies connectivity services to CME Group customers
18th May 2017 - BSO signs with CME Group to deliver global connectivity services to CME Group customers.
- OpenLink launches OpenLink Cloud platform
16th May 2017 - OpenLink announces enterprise Cloud platform for trading and risk management.
- DTCC: Cloud computing reaching tipping point
15th May 2017 - DTCC to evaluate opportunities to strategically expand the use of the cloud more broadly across its external services and applications.
- Misys unveils retail banking cloud platform for German market
11th May 2017 - Move is the first of several planned localised roll outs on Misys FinCloud.
- Colt PrizmNet connects three top five US brokers
8th May 2017 - Colt's financial extranet reaches 75 providers. Services available include MiFID II compliance solutions and cloud-based services.
- Unitas Global and Equinix to deliver bundled hybrid cloud offering
27th April 2017 - Solution provides fully managed hybrid cloud solutions across 150 Equinix data centers.
- OneMarketData launches OneTick Elastic Analytics
26th April 2017 - OneMarketData introduces new platform for scalable analytics and data as a hosted service.
- BT Radianz Services now available in Verne Global's Icelandic data center
26th April 2017 - Addition of Verne Global's venue provides access to carbon neutral connectivity and hosting capabilities.
- TradAir deploys Amazon's AWS London
25th April 2017 - TradAir's trading platform now available from Amazon Web Services' London region.
- Custom Connect launches CC Insight for in-depth network intelligence
31st March 2017 -
- AxiomSL and Integration Alpha offer cloud-compliant regulatory reporting solution
22nd March 2017 - AxiomSL and Integration Alpha strategic partnership offers end-to-end Managed Services for risk and regulatory reporting.
- NYIAX announces blockchain-enabled advertising contract exchange
14th March 2017 - Blockchain-enabled media trading platform runs in the cloud and is powered by Nasdaq.
- CloudMargin signs major US asset manager, closes series A Funding
14th March 2017 -
- Colt announces Colt Asia Cloud PBX Service
14th March 2017 - Colt Asia Cloud PBX Service to provide full-scale support of enterprise communication cloud computing in April.
- Currencycloud secures 20 million GBP investment from GV
10th March 2017 - Currencycloud secures £20M ($25M) in funding from .@GVteam (formerly Google Ventures) and existing investors.
- IBM Cloud to deliver quantum computing systems
6th March 2017 - Following Watson and blockchain, quantum computing to deliver next set of services on IBM Cloud platform.
- Colt and NESIC to collaborate on Microsoft Azure-driven IoT platform service
23rd February 2017 - Colt to provide dedicated network connectivity to the cloud for NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation's Internet of Things Platform Service, which leverages Microsoft Azure.
- BT links up five biggest FX markets
21st February 2017 - New BT Radianz FX express provides improved access to UK, US, Singapore, Japan and Hong Kong foreign exchange markets.
- BT to acquire IP Trade
1st February 2017 - Collaboration combines IP Trade solutions with BT's global cloud and sector experience.
- Xignite expands leadership team, opens NY office
24th January 2017 - Xignite opens New York office, adds financial services industry veterans.
- Calypso launches cloud services division
12th January 2017 - Calypso Technology announces comprehensive suite of cloud solutions.
- GTT completes acquisition of Hibernia Networks
10th January 2017 - Acquisition extends network, adds strategic fiber assets. Expands service portfolio and multinational client base.
- NRI Group acquires Australian firm ASG
29th December 2016 - Acquisition enables Nomura Research Institute to roll out Australia business.
- Abacus launches AbacusFLEX Protect
20th December 2016 - Managed cloud services provider for alternative investment funds provides critical client data protection.
- DataArt partners with Amazon Web Services
15th December 2016 - Partnership to provide AWS-based Infrastructure to DataArt clients.
- Celent research: Cloud acceptance in the capital markets
12th December 2016 - Explosion in regulatory requirements, macroeconomic uncertainty, cost pressures and fintech innovation are key drivers for cloud move says Celent/Colt report.
- CJC launches big data visualisation platform MosaicOA
6th December 2016 - CJC provides ITOA visualisations for 10 global investment bank with new product, MosaicOA.