Services Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Bloomberg Tradebook shuts down matching in US Equities
6th September 2016 - 0.4% market share amongst ATS not significant enough?
- SunGard enhances data offering with Markit pricing
23rd October 2015 - SunGard's Pricing and Data Services now includes the full portfolio of Markit fixed income data, giving customers access to customized data sets, pricing and validation.
- Six G14 dealers implement Markit | Genpact KYC Services
9th March 2015 - BNP Paribas, Citi, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Morgan Stanley and UBS to implement Markit | Genpact KYC Services.
- NanoSpeed connects to London Stock Exchange
1st December 2014 - Access to London Stock Exchange and ultra-fast risk checks announced by NanoSpeed.
- Real-time memory moving in
16th July 2014 - Java may not be an emerging technology, but a lot has been happening in the last few years to push the popular language towards lower latency.
- SpryWare partners with Pico Technologies
16th September 2013 - SpryWare and Pico collaborate to provide increased market data coverage, lower latency connectivity and hosting solutions.
- Progress & Software AG agree sale of Apama CEP solution
14th June 2013 - Progress and Software AG sign definitive agreement for sale of Progress complex event processing solution
- Traiana expands Harmony ClientLink into cash equities and fixed income
13th June 2013 - Harmony ClientLink offers integrated FIX and SWIFT gateway
- Markit and Quartet FS announce partnership
6th June 2013 - Markit and Quartet partner for real-time data aggregation and visualisation
- Charles River partners with 360T
5th June 2013 - Charles River IMS to integrate 360T electronic quotes & execution into FX trading solution
- EDI opens Morocco office
5th June 2013 - Exchange Data International opens office in Morocco to enhance EMEA markets coverage
- PFSOFT Protrader platform integrates ACTIV's market data
28th May 2013 - Partnership integrates ACTIV's European market data with PFSOFT's multi-asset trading platform
- Haitong Futures deploys FlexFutures trading platform
28th May 2013 - Haitong Futures selects FlexTrade's futures trading system for connection to Shanghai Futures Information Technology's Comprehensive Transaction Platform
- Asian broker CLSA goes live with SWIFT
28th May 2013 - CLSA becomes the first Asian broker to go live with global electronic trade confirmation on SWIFT
- Outside looking in
13th May 2013 - To outsiders, the algorithmic trading industry is a citadel - big, rich, and closed to tourists. Assembling the tools needed to get behind the walls is tough, laborious and time-consuming. So what are the prospects for interlopers to prise open a gap and get inside?
- How FPGA is becoming the financial acronym of choice
13th May 2013 - When Ross Freeman set off to work as a Peace Corps volunteer and teach mathematics in Ghana in the 1970s, did he have the slightest inkling of what his ideas might mean to the world's financial markets? Had he already conceived the invention that one day would allow trading firms to really think in terms of nanoseconds?
- CHX Announces Record Volume and Increased Provide Rebate
2nd November 2007 - The Chicago Stock Exchange has announced that October was a post Reg NMS record month for both share and Trade volume. CHX daily volume averaged 40.7 million shares, a 45% increase over September. In addition, trade volume surged more than 100% over August's record breaking levels.
- BOAT enhances offering prior to launch
17th October 2007 - As part of a marketing initiative to demonstrate the value, accuracy and breadth of its data, BOAT, the MiFID-compliant trade reporting platform,will offer its real-time dataset free of charge to both potential and existing clients until 1 January 2008.
- FlexTRADER Connects to BIDS Trading; Broker-Neutral EMS Provides Clients with Access to BIDS Liquidity Pool
19th September 2007 - BIDS Trading and FlexTrade Systems have announced the connection of the FlexTRADER trading platform to the BIDS ATS. FlexTRADER is the first broker-neutral execution management system to allow buy-side firms direct access to the BIDS ATS.
- Traderforce names Simon Haslam Chief Operating Officer
9th July 2009 -