Feed Handlers Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Exegy supports Virtu Financial's Systematic Internaliser and IOI feeds
13th November 2017 -
- ITRS offers real-time monitoring of ICE Data Services' Consolidated Feed
7th November 2017 - ITRS partners with ICE Data Services to supply real-time monitoring across market feeds
- Enyx's nxFeed chosen to power Quincy Extreme Data Service
23rd October 2017 -
- Thomson Reuters launches Elektron Feed for OPRA
17th October 2017 - Thomson Reuters partners with Celoxica to launch Elektron Direct Feed (EDF) for the Options Price Reporting Authority (OPRA)
- NovaSparks introduces 'U.S. Equities in a Box' solution
17th October 2017 - NovaTick process ten feeds from the three main exchange groups NASDAQ, BATS and NYSE, as well as the SIP feeds in one FPGA module
- Deutsche Boerse offers new data feed to Irish Stock Exchange
2nd October 2017 - New market data feed provides access to all Irish Stock Exchange order book equity data
- Nasdaq offers proprietary US equity feeds from Equinix, London
23rd August 2017 - UK based buy-and sell-side clients can now access Nasdaq US data products directly from the exchange through the Equinix LD4 data center
- Redline's support for new binary multicast feed enhances best execution in FX trading
19th June 2017 - New InRush feed handler rolled out for FX trading on Thomson Reuters FX Matching. platform.
- NovaSparks strengthens U.S. equity offering
16th May 2017 - NovaSparks adds Securities Information Processors feeds to its list of supported feeds.
- Rival integrates with QuantHouse's market data feed
9th May 2017 - Rival Systems expands its equities offering with QuantHouse.
- Redline announces new feed handler for Quincy
2nd May 2017 - Redline Trading Solutions announces support for Quincy Extreme Data Microwave Feed.
- Bats announces dedicated data feeds for U.S. listed ETFs
2nd May 2017 - Bats ETF implied liquidity feed will provide data on individual funds.
- Colt launches managed FPGA solution powered by NovaSparks
26th April 2017 - Capital Markets firms can access NovaSparks' low latency FPGA normalisation integrated with Colt's MarketPrizm API.
- Wall Street Horizon's Enchilada feed now available via Interactive Brokers platform
4th April 2017 - Wall Street Horizon's complete Enchilada corporate event data service now available through Interactive Brokers' Trader Workstation.
- Deutsche Boerse launches Xetra data feed
23rd March 2017 - New market data feed to provide insight into entire Xetra order book. From June 2017, Deutsche Börse will offer the new market data feed CEF ultra+ Xetra Order by Order.
- Thomson Reuters and Tradeweb create MiFID II compliance solutions
9th March 2017 - New suite of services aims to simplify regulatory compliance for financial markets participants in 2018 as Thomson Reuters releases new MiFID II test data to clients.
- Exegy adds IEX data to X-Port service
6th March 2017 -
- Turquoise selects QuantHouse to extend Turquoise Plato midpoint matching services across Europe
1st March 2017 - Matching services will now cover securities across 18 European countries, including recently added emerging markets, Czech Republic and Hungary.
- Exegy launches market data vendor service
27th February 2017 - Exegy launches vending services for direct market data feeds from United States equities, commodities, and derivatives markets.
- Tullett Prebon Information & Murex sign partnership agreement
22nd February 2017 - Collaboration grants Murex and its clients access to TPI's OTC data.
- McObject's new eXtremeDB Financial Edition speeds up risk management and compliance
2nd February 2017 - New v.7.1 release includes built-in feed handlers for Thomson Reuters and Vela, along with 4x faster data loading for large volumes of tick data.
- EBS Live Ultra to provide data at 5ms intervals
1st February 2017 - Data feed said to be fastest service available from an FX Spot primary market venue.
- NovaSparks market data coverage tops 50 feeds
13th December 2016 - FPGA market data vendor adds 10 markets in five continents.
- Bats to provide Bats One Quote, Trade Data to Morningstar
8th November 2016 - Bats Global Markets will provide the Bats One Summary market data feed to independent research provider Morningstar.
- Vela adds new market data feed handlers and gateways
1st November 2016 - Vela Trading Technologies' new direct market feed handlers and gateways extends to Asian markets.
- xCelor launches DPI-embedded iXPM Symbol Switch
18th October 2016 - First switch to offer low-latency, symbol-customized market data on each port.
- NovaSparks reduces feed-handler latency by 25%
18th October 2016 - NovaSparks redesigns book-building engine inside feed handler.
- Fluent rolls out EBS Live Ultra
14th October 2016 - Fluent Trade Technologies rolls out EBS Live Ultra connectivity to clients.
- Redline releases InRush feed handler for EBS Live Ultra Feed
29th September 2016 - Redline Trading Solutions has announced availability of a new InRush feed handler for the new EBS Live Ultra market data feed.