OMS/EMS Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- FlexTrade appoints new Multi-Asset Sales Director
19th December 2017 - FlexTrade names former MTS buy-side manager Manuela Bauer as new Multi-Asset Sales Director
- Barracuda FX launches OMS Cloud
27th November 2017 - Launch extends FX OMS service to a wider group of FX banks
- FlexTrade introduces enhanced cross-OMS aggregation for MIFID II
21st November 2017 - Improves FlexTRADER EMS ability to aggregate orders across multiple OMSs
- LiquidityBook announces LBX Outsourced Trader
15th November 2017 - SaaS-based POEMS with fully integrated managed FIX service designed to meet the unique needs of an outsourced trading desk
- Cboe buys Silexx Financial Systems assets
3rd November 2017 - Cboe Global Markets acquires assets of Silexx Financial Systems, a US company that develops and operates a multi-asset order and execution management system for institutional customers
- ABN AMRO to distribute Fidessa's derivatives EMS
16th October 2017 - ABN AMRO Clearing extends its relationship with Fidessa to include screen distribution
- FlexTRADER executes large block trade from Goldman Sachs using IOI functionality
3rd October 2017 - FlexIOI provides one-click or no-click interaction with Indication of Interest liquidity from the Trading Blotter
- ITG and OpTech to form Matrix Holding Group
22nd September 2017 - ITG has signed a definitive agreement with Option Technology Solutions (OpTech) to form Matrix Holding Group, a newly established derivatives execution and technology business.
- SimCorp and TradingScreen form front office alliance
19th September 2017 - TradingScreen's TradeSmart EMS to combine with the SimCorp Dimension OMS
- FlexTrade appoints Bruce Wolf Head of FX
13th September 2017 - Bruce Wolf, former Head of Americas Sales at EBS BrokerTec, joins FlexTrade as head of FX business Development
- FlexTrade integrates Dataminr global news alert feed
11th September 2017 - FlexTrader EMS enhances best execution for MiFID II compliance with Dataminr AI and machine learning capabilities
- FlexTrade launches new Best Execution Platform website
10th August 2017 - FlexTrade announces Best Execution Platform microsite
- Thomson Reuters integrates REDI EMS
25th July 2017 - Thomson Reuters combines Eikon's content and functionality, Elektron market data and Autex liquidity and connectivity with REDI's EMS capabilities.
- ITG rolls out new Triton features ahead of MiFID II
24th July 2017 - New tools to help traders achieve & demonstrate best execution.
- ULLINK and Enfusion offer allocation and post-trade matching service via NYFIX
18th July 2017 - Partnership extends existing relationship with FIX-based post-trade support for Enfusion's buy-side customers.
- OTAS joins TS Partner Program
29th June 2017 - Partnership addresses pre and post trade best execution requirements.
- Reuters extends Eikon Messenger to REDI buy-side community
12th June 2017 - Eikon Messenger integrates with the Thomson Reuters REDI system.
- Neptune furthers EMS integration partnership with TS
25th May 2017 - Neptune enhances integration with partner TS's TradeSmart FI.
- FlexTrade launches FlexAlgoWheel
15th May 2017 - FlexAlgoWheel provides Intuitive interface for systematic selection of algorithms to optimize best execution.
- TORA preps for shorter settlement cycles and MiFID II
11th May 2017 - TORA Ticketing adds pre- and post-trade allocation, commission management and IBOR capabilities to its cloud-based OEMS.
- LiquidityBook appoints Les Vital as Head of Technical Sales
10th May 2017 - Broadridge's Les Vital joins LiquidityBook to address POEMS demand.
- Charles River partners with OTAS
4th May 2017 - OTAS's equity trading analytics now available in the Charles River Investment Management Solution.
- FlexTrader announces augmented reality trading application
18th April 2017 - FlexTrade's FlexAR offers a new way of visualising and presenting trading via FlexTRADER EMS.
- Quantopian deploys FlexONE OEMS
10th April 2017 - Quantopian selects FlexTrade's new buy-side order/execution management system.
- Neptune integrates into FlexTrade's EMS platform
6th April 2017 - Neptune Networks completes connectivity to FlexTrade's buy-side EMS platform, FlexTRADER.
- Dalton Street Capital selects FlexTrade for global cross asset trading
8th March 2017 - Dalton Street Capital implements FlexTRADER EMS for trading futures, equities and FX.
- LiquidityBook adds three hedge funds to POEMS platform
22nd February 2017 - Pier 88 Investment Partners, Zeo Capital Advisors and Solstein Capital deploy LiquidityBook's portfolio, order and execution management system.
- Redline Trading Solutions expands in New York City
20th February 2017 - Redline Trading Solutions doubles New York City office.
- Asset Management One selects Ullink Xilix EMS
1st February 2017 - Asset Management One deploys Ullink's Xilix for pre-trade risk and compliance.
- TORA appoints former Barclays Director, opens European office
27th January 2017 - TORA opens European regional office and makes senior appointment.