Messaging Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- NEX expands Harmony network for MIFID II
7th August 2017 - NEX Optimisation has enhanced its existing messaging services to help clients prepare for the 3 January 2018 MiFID II go-live
- BlackBerry and VoxSmart partner for MiFID II compliance
13th June 2017 - BlackBerry UEM and VSmart enable firms to capture, record, store and analyze mobile voice, text and third-party instant messaging apps.
- Reuters extends Eikon Messenger to REDI buy-side community
12th June 2017 - Eikon Messenger integrates with the Thomson Reuters REDI system.
- Volante's new version of Designer supports Microservices Architecture
1st March 2017 - Volante Technologies' Designer version 5.2 now also available with the latest SWIFT Standards Release 2017.
- Volante and Finexus to build new RTGS systems for APAC
26th September 2016 - Volante Technologies and Finexus partner to help build new real-time gross settlement systems for financial institutions across Asia Pacific
- Firms choose Eikon Messenger as Yahoo retires messaging platform
5th August 2016 - Gazprom Marketing and Trading Limited and Dong Energy choose Eikon Messenger to replace Yahoo retired messaging platform.
- Tullet Prebon selects CME messenger service
26th July 2016 - Tullett Prebon's tpMESSENGER service selects CME Pivot Instant Messaging Platform to support open communication.
- Thomson Reuters and CME Group to integrate instant messaging networks
13th July 2016 - Eikon Messenger and CME Pivot instant messaging networks to provide interconnected network across financial and commodities markets.
- NRI upgrades SmartBridge solution to connect to JASDEC
12th July 2016 - Nomura Research Institute's SmartBridge upgrade to enable integration of ISO 20022 messaging standards.
- State Street to pilot GlobalCollateral's Margin Settlement Messaging Service
11th July 2016 - Fund administrator to pilot GlobalCollateral's settlement messaging service to streamline margin call processes, enhance client service and improve custodian communications.
- Volante Technologies launches accelerator for bank integration to Ripple's distributed technology
7th June 2016 - Volante's new Ripple solution offers same functionality across banks, treasury or payment platforms.
- GreenKey to launch instant messenger aggregator for compliance
15th April 2016 - Tool to make platforms such as Yahoo, WhatsApp, WeChat and AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) acceptable for use by financial market firms.
- HeyWire and Colt launch MiFID II compliant messaging service
10th December 2015 - Business Messenger service provides Capital Markets firms with secure, compliant mobile messaging.
- Thomson Reuters brings Eikon Messenger to mobile devices
18th November 2015 - Eikon Messenger users will be able to access messaging services on the move, including chat rooms, compliance tools and directory.
- BT links up with Volante Technologies
17th November 2015 - New financial message, payments integration, and processing software now available over the BT Radianz Cloud.
- NYDFS and 4 major banks agree on new Symphony Chat & Messaging platform
14th September 2015 - Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, Bank of New York Mellon agree to record-keeping requirements and other protections to help ensure responsible use of Symphony Chat & Messaging.
- OpenMAMA announces re-launch
23rd July 2015 - OpenMAMA project increases vendor coverage and re-launches with new advisory group of five tier-one investment banks.
- Contineo appoints data scientist
8th July 2015 - Data scientist Ada Tong hired to illuminate Contineo's 'black hole of data'
- Contineo structured product platform goes live
23rd June 2015 - Contineo, the industry-backed messaging network for equity-linked structured products, has commenced live operations.
- Solace introduces software version of messaging platform
10th June 2015 - Software version of platform offers deployment flexibility by enabling message routing in datacenters, clouds, internet of things, and remote offices.
- Volante Technologies releases Volante Designer Version 5.1
23rd March 2015 - Includes support for Mule, Spring Integration framework, enhanced user interface, test management and API functionality and delivers additional plug-ins for message standards.
- Thomson Reuters adds bilateral chats to Eikon Messenger
17th March 2015 - Thomson Reuters sets new compliance standards for instant messaging in financial markets.
- IRESS launches SmartHub
12th March 2015 - IRESS announces SmartHub trade messaging hub.
- FINSAP and Volante Technologies announce partnership
2nd March 2015 - SAP financial services systems integrator, FINSAP, partners with Volante Technologies to focus on interbank, intrabank and bank to corporate big data message flows.
- RARE Global Infrastructure Funds available on Calastone's network
25th November 2014 - Calastone automates single-to-many cross-border fund messaging for Australian Infrastructure Investment Manager RARE.
- Anonymous insiders love to gossip
22nd October 2014 - Has there ever been a story with more anonymous sources than the recent leaks about Goldman's bid to oust Instant Bloomberg?
- Solace and SL Systems partner
15th October 2014 - Solace and SL partner to streamline monitoring of Solace message routers.
- Markit launches chat room management software
7th October 2014 - Markit adds chat rooms to collaboration services.
- Thomson Reuters and Markit expand communications connectivity in financial markets
24th September 2014 - Integration of Markit's directory with Eikon Messenger improves cross-industry collaboration and increases transparency.
- CameronTec selected for testing Peruvian Exchange Millennium platform
23rd September 2014 - Exclusive deal as Bolsa de Valores de Lima readies for market expansion.