Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA) Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Linedata partners with London Stock Exchange Group's UnaVista for MiFID 2
3rd January 2018 - Linedata and UnaVista partnership enables transaction reporting compliance
- Tora launches AI-driven pre-trade analytics
5th December 2017 - TORA launches AI-driven pre-trade analytics tool to help firms meet stricter MiFID II best execution requirements
- NEX Optimisation's triCalculate adds KVA analytics for pricing derivatives trades
16th November 2017 -
- LMAX Exchange partners with Oxford University academic to evaluate TCA for FX
15th November 2017 - LMAX Exchange has partnered with a leading academic at the University of Oxford to develop a methodology for consistent evaluation of trading costs across liquidity pools that can be used by the FX industry
- IHS Markit selected by Hermes for TCA
16th October 2017 - IHS Markit selected by Hermes Investment Management for Transaction Cost Analysis
- big xyt hub launched for tick data analytics, backtesting and distribution
14th September 2017 - Secures Bats as xyt hub partner to provide tick data to end-clients for algo backtesting and analytics
- Liquidnet survey: 6% of asset managers ready for MiFID II best execution standards
5th September 2017 - Liquidnet survey finds firms moving from static TCA to full implementation of best execution analysis, as ad-hoc policies give way to more robust systematic processes that are controlled and monitored across their organisation, as well as across all asset classes
- Eze Software enhances TCA offering with Trade Informatics
23rd August 2017 - Partnership with TCA provider, Trade Informatics, boosts best execution toolkit
- ICE to provide TCA for T. Rowe Price
2nd August 2017 - T. Rowe Price selects ICE Data Services' best execution for enhanced fixed income transaction cost analysis
- ITG launches fixed income TCA platform
17th July 2017 - New tool helps traders improve performance and demonstrate best execution.
- Iress and ITG speed up trading costs analysis
30th May 2017 - IRESS and ITG align systems to enable mutual IRESS and ITG clients to receive more comprehensive and efficient analysis of their trades.
- TMX Insights collaborates with IRESS
11th May 2017 - IRESS products and TMX Analytics Transaction Cost Analysis application to combine.
- Ullink launches automated post trade data management solution
25th April 2017 - New UL PUBLISHER solution creates a centralised view of post-trade data while mitigating regulatory risk.
- Aquis Technologies and LiquidMetrix partner to offer analytics
24th April 2017 - Aquis surveillance customers gain access to LiquidMetrix transaction cost analysis.
- TriOptima CEO steps down
6th February 2017 - Per Sjöberg, CEO of TriOptima, has decided to step down and will be replaced by Stuart Connolly.
- Risk Focus to join UnaVista's Partner Programme
12th December 2016 - Partnership enables Risk Focus to deliver the independent controls required by ESMA's MiFIR regulations.
- Thomson Reuters and BestX offer FX transaction cost analysis
5th December 2016 - BestX to adopt Thomson Reuters FX market data to power the proprietary models in BestX FX Best Execution Analytics application.
- Euronext selects LiquidMetrix for best execution analytics platform
22nd November 2016 - Euronext chooses Strategic Insight's LiquidMetrix for its best execution analytics platform.
- Algert Global and OneTick partner in Innovative Best Ex Platform
25th October 2016 - OneTick Best Ex to enhance Algert's proprietary system and serve as a third party Best Ex validator.
- ITG completes TCA integration with FX Connect
9th October 2016 - ITG combines FX Counterparty Management with Best Execution Measurement
- LiquidMetrix and Dow Jones deliver surveillance solution
9th October 2016 - LiquidMetrix Strategic Insight partners with Dow Jones to deliver enhanced market surveillance solution.
- itarle algorithms available through Celer
20th September 2016 - itarle algorithms available through Celer.
- ITG and Institutional FX Advisory Partners bring FX TCA to European mid-tier
14th September 2016 - Institutional FX Advisory Partners (IXFAP) partners with ITG Analytics to bring ITG's FX TCA product to middle-tier asset managers and pension funds in Europe.
- Mawer selects Markit TCA
19th July 2016 - Mawer Investment Management selects Markit Transaction Cost Analysis service.
- Quantitative Brokers launches new futures execution algo
8th July 2016 - New 'Closer' algorithm to target settlement and cash close benchmark.
- Corvil partners with Abide on MiFID reporting solution
7th July 2016 - Transaction reporting tool integrates Corvil's transaction data with Abide Financial's reporting hub.
- GBST appoints head of EMEA
1st July 2016 - GBST names David Simpson as head of Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Integral announces mid-point matching system - OCX RiskNet
20th June 2016 - Integral announces OCX RiskNet, a mid-point matching engine for banks, retail brokers and investment managers.
- Markit integrates TCA data into FlexTrade's EMS platform
3rd June 2016 - Markit integrates transaction cost analysis data into FlexTRADER EMS platform.
- Itarle opens algorithmic trading service bureau in Zurich
1st June 2016 - New Itarle service bureau addresses demand for independent algorithmic trading at SIX Swiss Exchange.