Historical Data Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Kx Systems releases kdb+ version 3.5
15th March 2017 - Kx enhances database and analytics technology platform, kdb+ version 3.5.
- Thomson Reuters launches MiFID II-ready data analytics platform
23rd February 2017 - Thomson Reuters to launch multi-asset best execution and SI determination capabilities in 2018.
- CBOE's historical data subscription service migrates to CBOE Livevol Data Shop
10th January 2017 - Chicago Board Options Exchange plans expanded product and service offerings for 2017.
- OptionMetrics expands tech, development, and ops team
12th July 2016 - Veteran software developers and engineers to help build new products and enhance client services.
- Kx releases new version of kdb+ database & analytics technology
7th June 2016 - New Kx v3.4 release includes encryption, enhanced compression and Tableau integration.
- CQG adds Portara to product line
14th March 2016 - CQG has added historical data extraction and research platform, Portara, to its product suite.
- Xignite FX data now available in Oracle Cloud Marketplace
8th March 2016 - Oracle Enterprise resource planning cloud users can use Xignite FX data to adjust for currency differences at a local level.
- Numerix integrates OneTick platform
10th November 2015 - Onetick to enhance Numerix risk analytics software with market data capabilities.
- OneMarketData acquires Tick Data
3rd November 2015 - TickData becomes wholly owned subsidiary of OneMarketData, current management team and offices to stay in place.
- Interactive Data launches new managed services portal, 7ticks Insight
1st October 2015 - Interactive Data introduces real-time system performance monitoring and transparency through its web portal.
- OptionMetrics hires vice president of operations
28th September 2015 - OptionMetrics names industry veteran Robert Siverson as vice president of operations.
- EBS launches BrokerTec European Government Bonds data
14th August 2015 - EBS BrokerTec launches the BrokerTec European Government Bonds premium pricing data product.
- Thomson Reuters announces Eikon currency value tracker app
20th July 2015 - Thomson Reuters Eikon currency value tracker enables FX market participants to scan multiple relative value indicators across multiple currency pairs in real-time.
- SEC to deploy Kx Systems' kdb+ platform
7th July 2015 - Kx Systems has been awarded a Securities and Exchange Commission contract for use of its database software platform, kdb+.
- Nasdaq Index Calculation System launches
29th June 2015 - Offering gives exchanges index producer capabilities, opportunities for new revenue streams. Singapore Exchange to leverage technology to boost index services offering.
- Software AG adds predictive analytics to platform
24th June 2015 - Software AG's new level of big data analytics enables prediction of opportunities, risks and resource requirements.
- OptionMetrics adds VIX and VSTOXX to Global Indices Database
14th May 2015 - VIX and VSTOXX indices added to OptionMetrics' IvyDB Global Indices database.
- TMX Datalinx to distribute Wall Street Horizon data products
18th February 2015 - TMX Datalinx to become global distributor of Wall Street Horizon's data products.
- TMX Datalinx launches MX historical trading data products
17th February 2015 - TMX Datalinx announces four new end of day Montréal Exchange trading data products.
- Platts launches Market Data Direct
28th January 2015 - Platts launches new real-time global commodity prices and data service.
- Quantopian adds Morningstar's fundamental data to platform
10th December 2014 - Quantopian adds Morningstar U.S. equity fundamental company data to investing platform.
- Thomson Reuters releases StarMine SmartEconomics
8th December 2014 - StarMine SmartEconomics model said to generate more accurate forecasts of macroeconomic data and FX rates.
- Corvil connects to kdb+
13th November 2014 - Corvil's streaming analytics platform now available with a full connection to Kx Systems' kdb+ database.
- OptionMetrics announces access to European options database from Wharton Research Data Services platform
6th November 2014 - Academic and government professionals can now access historical data from OptionMetrics' IvyDB Europe financial database via the universal WRDS platform.
- AP3 selects SuperDerivatives' market data
19th August 2014 - AP3, Swedish Third National Pension Fund to use SuperDerivatives' market data.
- NASDAQ OMX adopts Bloomberg's Open Symbology
14th May 2014 - NASDAQ OMX incorporates Bloomberg's Open Symbology identifier into its primary market data feed.
- Trading Technologies' EMS integrates VeloxPro's BookMap
7th May 2014 - VeloxPro brings order book visualization to Trading Technologies Connected Partner Program.
- SIX Financial Information supplies market data to Bloomberg Platform
14th April 2014 - SIX Financial Information integrates MDFselect with Bloomberg's managed market data distribution service.
- Kx Systems announces kxcommunity.com for developers
3rd April 2014 - Kx Systems announces new community site and free version of its database software and programming language.