Reference Data Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Euromoney TRADEDATA launches RegXone
11th December 2017 - Euromoney TRADEDATA rebrands RegXone, its regulatory reference data service
- NEX Data launches BrokerTec US Treasury Benchmarks
28th November 2017 -
- Asset Control integrates with Thomson Reuters' Datascope Plus service
27th November 2017 - Asset Control's maintained Datascope Plus loader to deliver full sets of reference & pricing data fields for MiFID II reporting
- Thomson Reuters' reference data solutions address MiFID II requirements
14th November 2017 - Thomson Reuters announces suite of reference data capabilities to help financial industry meet MiFID II transparency and reporting requirements - DataScope solutions to deliver reference-data preparatory insights for institutional asset managers
- Asset Control deploys DataStax to develop new cloud-deployed market and reference data platform
7th November 2017 -
- UnaVista unveils new Cat Service
31st October 2017 - New Consolidated Audit Trail service to help US firms prepare data ahead of go-live
- SWIFT enhances reference data quality for treasurers
4th October 2017 - SWIFTRef's new Customer Data Validation service supports corporate treasury teams by assessing and validating payments reference data
- GLEIF enhances access to the Legal Entity Identifier data pool
27th September 2017 - Launch of new API allows organizations to integrate Legal Entity Identifier records into their internal systems
- Deutsche Boerse cooperates with SmartStream RDU
25th September 2017 - Regulatory Reporting Hub will use SmartStream RDU tools for reference data . Joint development with SmartStream RDU on Systematic Internaliser Register
- NYSE Corporate Actions monopoly broken by EDI
18th September 2017 - EDI's eliminates NYSE's June 2017 redistribution rules, launches like-for-like service at under 50% of NYSE cost
- Clearstream and HedgePole partner on new alternative fund data service
11th September 2017 - Clearstream to offer dynamic and static hedge funds data through HedgePole's web-based technology platform HedgeData.
- Thomson Reuters enhances tick history in preparation for MiFID II
27th July 2017 - Tick History 2.0 provides increased granularity of content, additional reference data fields for new MiFID II data sources, and enhanced APIs for application development.
- SmartStream RDU announces reference data service for MiFID II
15th June 2017 - The SmartStream Reference Data Utility announces fully Integrated Reference Data Service for MiFID II.
- Bats announces dedicated data feeds for U.S. listed ETFs
2nd May 2017 - Bats ETF implied liquidity feed will provide data on individual funds.
- SWIFT updates reference data service
19th April 2017 - SWIFTRef's Bankers World Online query tool undergoes a facelift, adds improved search fields and simplified navigation for access to reference data.
- Euromoney TRADEDATA integrates Thomson Reuters DataScopePlus
11th April 2017 - Thomson Reuters DataScopePlus integration with Euromoney TRADEDATA to drive intraday services.
- Thomson Reuters to acquire Clarient & Avox from DTCC
6th February 2017 - Thomson Reuters strengthens KYC managed services and legal entity data through Clarient and Avox acquisitions.
- GLEIF LEI prototype exercise identifies ownership status
8th December 2016 - The Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation and five 'first movers' conclude a prototype exercise to identify who owns whom in the Global LEI System.
- GoldenSource integrates with ICE Data's APEX delivery platform
30th November 2016 - GoldenSource expands services to include access to ICE Data Services' pricing and reference data.
- Xignite licences AWS-based Market Data Cloud platform
8th November 2016 - Xignite solution challenges legacy market data distribution models with move to public cloud.
- AIM and Thomson Reuters upgrade DataScope solution
11th October 2016 - Improved adapter brings configurable, transparent DataScope pricing and data solution to AIM Software buy-side clients.
- R3, Axoni, SIFMA, banks, and buy-side explore blockchain tech for reference data
20th September 2016 - Seven buy-side and sell-side firms, including Alliance Bernstein, Citi, Credit Suisse and HSBC, collaborate with financial innovation companies R3 and Axoni to explore how blockchain technology could simplify reference data processes.
- Peter Moss named CEO of SmartStream RDU
14th September 2016 - SmartStream Technologies appoints Peter Moss as CEO of the SmartStream Reference Data Utility.
- DTCC's Avox adopts Amazon Web Services cloud
21st July 2016 -
- GLEIF launches new data challenge facility
13th July 2016 - Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation extends the ability to trigger updates of Legal Entity Identifier data to all interested parties.
- FIX Trading Community releases FIX version for high performance demands
30th June 2016 - FIX Trading Community has released Simple Binary Encoding (SBE) version 1.0 Draft Standard to support high performance demands in transactions and/or data feeds.
- Interactive Data's APEX now available via Asset Control's platform
7th June 2016 - Interactive Data's reference data and evaluations now available to support evolving regulatory reporting workflows.
- SmartStream names Haytham Kaddoura as CEO
18th May 2016 - Haytham Kaddoura appointed SmartStream CEO, Philippe Chambadal to assume role of President.
- First Derivatives partners with Thomson Reuters for streaming analytics
27th April 2016 - Thompson Reuters deploys First Derivatives' Kx technology for Velocity Analytics platform.
- Markit signs data agreement with FinTech Sandbox
22nd March 2016 - Markit and FinTech Sandbox partner to provide boost to FinTech startups.