News Vendors Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Acuity Trading and Dow Jones to deliver news sentiment and visualization tool for traders
23rd May 2017 - Acuity Trading and Dow Jones partner to combine Acuity Trading's sentiment analysis and big data capabilities with Dow Jones's financial news to launch a visual news-analytics tool.
- Investoo Group acquires financial news portal Invezz.com
25th April 2017 - FX trading affiliate, Investoo Group, has extended its reach into the financial trading industry with the acquisition of financial news portal Invezz.com.
- Thomson Reuters and Finatext develop new investment information service
30th March 2017 - Thomson Reuters delivers data service from FinTech Firm Finatext using social media analysis of listed stocks in Japan.
- LiquidMetrix and Dow Jones deliver surveillance solution
9th October 2016 - LiquidMetrix Strategic Insight partners with Dow Jones to deliver enhanced market surveillance solution.
- RTS launches RTD Tango Trader 2.0
11th March 2014 - RTS releases RTD Tango Trader 2.0 with Chart Analytics Package and introduction of algorithmic development services.
- Thomson Reuters acquires Russian energy information provider Kortes
14th November 2013 - Thomson Reuters extends insight into Russian commodities and energy market on Thomson Reuters Eikon with Kortes acquisition.
- Alliance News launches real-time UK equities news service
4th October 2013 - Alliance News announces the launch of its real-time equities news services in the UK
- Thomson Reuters expands Eikon Messenger with FXall integration
5th August 2013 - Thomson Reuters integrates Eikon Messenger with FXall Trading latest version, improving buy & sell-side communication.
- Markets all a Twitter
13th May 2013 - As market-moving hoaxes go, the recent White House tweet ranks right up there. Peek Ahead asks a couple of machine-readable news experts about the implications of the Tweet that Shook Wall Street.