Co-Location Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Colt to provide direct connectivity for Japan Exchange Group to Chicago
19th October 2017 - New exchange-to-exchange service from JPX leverages Colt IQ Network for security and low latency
- TNS provides managed hosting in ASX's liquidity centre
17th October 2017 - Transaction Network Services offers hosting and co-location services at ASX's Australian Liquidity Centre
- Colt adds low-latency TOCOM market data
13th September 2016 - Colt has become a market data provider for the Tokyo Commodity Exchange, with the service set to launch alongside the scheduled migration of TOCOM's derivatives trading to the J-GATE trading system operated by Japan Exchange Group.
- Avelacom co-locates at Singapore Exchange
5th August 2016 - Avelacom and SGX partnership enables fibre routes from Singapore to Shanghai, Mumbai, Dubai, and London.
- Object Trading enables Montreal Exchange access via TMX
25th May 2016 - Object Trading Platform goes live at TMX Group's co-location centre for Montréal exchange access.
- DGCX boosts connectivity with Stellar Trading Systems
9th March 2016 - Stellar Trading Systems becomes approved Independent Software Vendor on the Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange.
- SGX co-locates in CME's Illinois facility
3rd November 2015 - SGX establishes connectivity with CME Group co-location facility in Aurora, Illinois.
- Object Trading co-locates in ASX
27th October 2015 - Object Trading co-locates in ASX data centre to expand DMA service.
- MarketPrizm expands managed services to @Tokyo Premium Rack Colocation area
20th October 2015 - MarketPrizm offers increased options for low-latency access to Japanese markets and cross-connectivity to key markets.
- BSO co-locates in Singapore Exchange
2nd October 2015 - Co-location aids firms trading between European and Middle Eastern financial markets with APAC.
- Options adds European feeds to Velocity
17th September 2015 - Options expands Managed colocation offering with new European markets.
- Thomson Reuters launches market data services in SGX
14th September 2015 - Elektron Managed Services now available to customers in SGX co-location data centre through a simple cross-connect.
- Neo's Trading-Atrium readies DMA to Thailand from Singapore
23rd June 2015 - Neo & Partners to support direct market access, including exchange co-location, to the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) and Thailand Futures Exchange (TFEX) from Singapore.
- Thomson Reuters to launch market data services in CME's Aurora data centre
4th June 2015 - Elektron Managed Service provides access to low-latency machine readable news and real-time market data in Aurora, Illinois.
- JPX and SGX launch Co-Location Direct service
28th January 2015 - Japan Exchange Group and Singapore Exchange Co-Location Direct service to commence April 2015.
- JPX partners with new vendors to provide 'arrownet-Global'
17th December 2014 - New 'arrownet-Global' partner vendors to provide global connectivity for JPX co-location.
- Options offers co-lo services in Equinix TY3 data centre
10th December 2014 - Options expands in Asia, offering co-location services in Equinix's TY3 data centre in Tokyo.
- BME to open new point of access to Spanish stock market in London
9th December 2014 - New gateway will increase speed of access to Spanish stock exchange for London investors.
- JPX and SGX announce partnership
4th December 2014 - Japan Exchange and Singapore Exchange enter LOI to develop and promote markets on both exchanges.
- Fixnetix to provide co-location services for CME Cermak hosting facility
5th November 2014 - Fixnetix to provide IT managed services and colocation for global markets in Chicago.
- Options expands into CME's data centre facility in Aurora
3rd October 2014 - Options now offers co-location services in all US exchange co-location venues.
- Colocation scrutiny targets fair access
23rd July 2014 - Regulators are concerned about colocation services associated with high frequency trading amid allegations of unfair competitive practices.
- SGX announces liquidity hub in Hong Kong
8th July 2014 - Singapore Exchange launches liquidity hub at HKEx Data Centre.
- Options expands into NYSE Euronext's Mahwah facility
20th June 2014 - Options completes US equity network and colocation build-out with expansion into NYSE Euronext's facility in Mahwah.
- MarketPrizm & CME Group to provide DMA to SGX
11th June 2014 - MarketPrizm and CME Group to deliver Direct Market Access at Singapore Exchange.
- Anchors Away! How Johannesburg switched to the fast lane and what it means
10th June 2014 - Sophie Lewisohn talks to the local exchange, market participants and other industry players to find out what a new co-location centre means for the South African market. Will it herald an influx of low-latency traders, new strategies and more liquidity? Is this market set to leap ahead in springbok-like fashion?
- Volta and Venus offer hybrid colocation via AWS Direct Connect
27th May 2014 - Volta Data Centres partners with Venus Business Communications to offer enhanced hybrid colocation solutions via AWS Direct Connect.
- Volta Data Centres expands team
22nd May 2014 - Volta Data Centres strengthens commitment to London businesses with new appointments.
- JSE launches colocation centre
14th May 2014 - The Johannesburg Stock Exchange successfully launched its colocation centre on Monday 12 May 2014.
- KVH connects Asian data centres with DCNET
12th May 2014 - KVH announces burstable Ethernet service exclusively for data centre to data centre connectivity.