Softs Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Commodities: from pit to screen
30th September 2015 - Commodities trading is undergoing radical change, driven in part by increasingly electronic markets and regulation. Peter Barker reports on how markets and traders are evolving.
- Can Chinese CPI hold a secret to future commodities performance?
11th December 2014 - Jodie Gunzberg, Global Head of Commodities at S&P Dow Jones Indices notes that Chinese CPI may hold a secret to future commodity performance. Low inflation may increase the chance of an interest cut or monetary easing that may stimulate the economy. Historically following low Chinese inflation, gold, copper and petroleum have seen average returns of 33.3%, 55.6% and 101.6%, respectively.
- Brady ECTRM selected by MAG Commodities for agricultural trading and risk management
25th October 2013 - MAG Commodities licenses Brady's Trading & Risk Management solution to handle its global agricultural trading and risk requirements.
- Eka releases PositionCenter solution for commodity companies
17th September 2013 - New PositionCenter to provide interactive and collaborative approach to position management and decision-making
- Traditum selects OptionsCity Metro for market making
22nd August 2013 - Traditum Group chooses OptionsCity Metro for commodities trading operations.
- Fair-weather trends
14th August 2013 - As computers grow stronger and meteorological models are refined, weather forecasts are improving. Anna Reitman reports on the ways weather data is being used in a variety of markets, and also why this source of information still has its limitations.
- Eka Software appoints CTO
24th July 2013 - Eka Software appoints Rajeev Warrier as chief technology officer
- Eka acquires stake in commodity handling software specialist MatrixGroup
16th July 2013 - Eka extends commodity management platform with Matrix Group partnership
- Agrex selects Eka CTRM
1st July 2013 - Eka expands into US agriculture markets with Mitsubishi subsidiary, Agrex
- Prepare failed: (144) Table './ATStatistics/logger_ads_imp' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed