Analysis Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Jefferies slices and dices data with Percentile's RiskMine Cube
10th January 2018 - Jefferies selects Percentile's RiskMine Cube software for risk aggregation and analysis
- MPI Introduces Stylus Workspace to streamline fund analysis and monitoring
25th September 2017 - MPI's stylus pro version 11.3 release adds new investment research, analysis and reporting enhancements
- Nomura conducts PoC for AI investment decision making
26th June 2017 - Nomura Asset Management and Nomura Research Institute conduct proof of concept for applying AI in the asset management industry.
- Broadridge forms strategic alliance with Spence Johnson
12th June 2017 - Strategic alliance enables asset managers to analyse the global retail and institutional asset management opportunity together.
- SWIFT expands FX Performance Insights offering
31st May 2017 - New Business Intelligence FX Performance Insights tool is now available to the wider financial community
- Plato Partnership and LiquidMetrix Research co-operate to assess block trade performance
24th April 2017 - Companies to research, design and implement a stronger methodology for assessing block trade performance.
- LSE economist appointed UK head of 'Digging into High Frequency Data' project
29th March 2017 - LSE financial economist Dr Jean-Pierre Zigrand has been appointed UK principal investigator of a world-first global project to analyse high frequency financial data.
- Thomson Reuters Eikon provides European elections news and analysis
21st February 2017 - Decision Europe app helps investors to navigate economic and political uncertainties.
- Hazelcast Jet, new lightweight distributed data processing engine, takes off
7th February 2017 - Hazelcast announces Hazelcast Jet, a parallel, streaming engine allowing data-intensive applications to operate at near real-time speeds for fast big data processing.
- Aite Group first takes on U.S. election results and impact on financial services industry
9th November 2016 - In the wake of last night's U.S. election outcome, Aite Group analysts consider what the Trump presidency will likely mean for the financial services industry.
- ABN AMRO selects MarkLogic for Trade Store
8th November 2016 - MarkLogic's single view of data across asset-classes to help enable compliance with upcoming legislation.
- Thomson Reuters launches Eikon Election App
2nd November 2016 - Users can access ongoing market data, Reuters news articles, polls, and analysis for all major segments of the financial markets in one location.
- Shanghai Futures Exchange launches new market surveillance platform powered by Nasdaq's SMARTS
19th October 2016 - Shanghai Futures Exchange launches new market surveillance platform powered by Nasdaq's SMARTS.
- Sapient Global Markets launches Sapient Synapse
14th September 2016 - Sapient Synapse platform enables firms to capture and manage data requirements through a series of visual, web-based tools.
- Velocimetrics launches mdPlay testing service
11th July 2016 - Velocimetrics' mdPlay enables testing of new and enhanced trading systems and algorithms.
- CME Ventures joins GV's Orbital Insight round
28th June 2016 - CME Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Lux Capital, and Bloomberg Beta Join GV in Series B to Invest in Macroscope for a more transparent world.
- ESMA maintains market risk indicator at highest level
18th March 2016 - The European Securities and Markets Authority latest risk report has found that overall market risks for European securities markets remain high with the market risk indicator remaining at very high - the highest level - with a stable outlook, while liquidity and contagion risk remain at high with a stable outlook.
- Thomson Reuters enhances content and workflow for analysts and portfolio managers in Eikon
11th March 2016 - New enhancements offer analytical tools and workflow capabilities across all segments of the buy-side on an open, customizable platform.
- Bloomberg to buy Barclays Risk Analytics and Index Solutions business
16th December 2015 - Bloomberg to acquire Barclays Risk Analytics and Index Solutions business. Transaction to complete mid 2016.
- Thomson Reuters introduces FX Monitor in Eikon Messenger
16th December 2015 - Move to provide corporate treasurers with greater control by simplifying access to financial services community alongside news and analysis from Thomson Reuters.
- Thomson Reuters expands commodities supply chain analysis in Eikon
8th December 2015 - Global crude oil, agriculture and liquefied natural gas added to trade flow service that provides insight into the supply chain in commodities markets.
- Source: ETF savings versus futures could hit record amount this December
7th December 2015 - Source believes that investors who switch out of futures contracts into ETFs during the quarterly 'roll' this December could make record savings.
- CMC Markets: Deja Vu December for European markets
2nd December 2015 - As we head into the final month of 2015, it is startling how little has changed with respect to what European financial markets were focusing on this time 12 months ago. But December is clearly a pivotal month for European markets. By Michael Hewson - Chief Market Analyst at CMC Markets.
- TABB Group - MiFID II concerns driving buy side to review best execution policies
2nd December 2015 - According to TABB Research data issues dominate challenges surrounding best execution for 84% of firms; only 13% believe they are prepared to address regulatory requirements.
- S&P & SNL: Risk exposure exceeds 75% of world gross domestic product at G-SIBs
25th November 2015 - S&P Capital IQ and SNL research shows concentrated financial risk as the world's 30 global systematically important banks have $59.759 trillion in exposures; the top 20 banks account for 83% of that total.
- ITG launches ITG Limit Order Book Analyzer
3rd November 2015 - New mobile app sheds light on equity market fragmentation.
- Acuity Trading launches Market Alerts Sentiment Indicator
2nd November 2015 - Fintech firm Acuity Trading announces Market Alerts Sentiment Indicator.
- Eagle Alpha raises US$1.8m to enable asset managers exploit alternative data
2nd November 2015 - Online data analyst raises $1.8m in its latest round of funding. Announces new members to its board and advisory panel.
- Traders can now use Quantum Trading tools inside Tradable
29th October 2015 - Tradable has added Quantum Trading tools to its App Store, allowing Forex traders to access the 'Three Dimensional Approach of Trading' methodology created by Quantum Trading's Anna Coulling.
- Preqin: $1bn+ hedge funds show strongest average returns
7th October 2015 - Preqin's August benchmarks show large funds generate highest performance across almost all time horizons.