Technology Vendors Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Calypso launches cloud services division
12th January 2017 - Calypso Technology announces comprehensive suite of cloud solutions.
- Kase StatWar major update available on CQG's Charting API
10th January 2017 - Kase StatWare indicator update now available on CQG Integrated Client through CQG's Charting API.
- NRI Group acquires Australian firm ASG
29th December 2016 - Acquisition enables Nomura Research Institute to roll out Australia business.
- Eze Software opens Toronto office
29th December 2016 - Eze Software Group increases growth in North America.
- Deutsche Boerse deploys Tbricks by Itiviti
19th December 2016 - Itiviti confirms Deutsche Börse has signed long-term agreement to use Tbricks by Itiviti
- Linedata integrates OMS with Integral InvestorFX
12th December 2016 - Linedata's order management system integrates with Integral's InvestorFX.
- Euler Investments selects OptionsCity market-making software and API services
8th December 2016 -
- Hazelcast and Azul team to deliver SLA assurance for Java-based businesses
6th December 2016 - Collaboration improves latency and consistency barriers for Java applications.
- LSEG opens new technology facility in Sri Lanka
5th December 2016 - London Stock Exchange Group has opened a new technology facility in Sri Lanka.
- Wolverine selects Corvil for execution services
2nd December 2016 - Corvil to deliver real-time visibility across WEX trading applications, venues and participants.
- enepath and Insightful provide trade reconstruction and compliance solution
1st December 2016 - Partnership provides capture, integration and retrieval of voice and data across the trading lifecycle.
- Second Greek broker goes live with Horizon
30th November 2016 - Eurobank Equities is second broker in Greece to go live with Horizon.
- Saxo Bank enhances options trading with new combination order ticket
30th November 2016 - Saxo Bank unveils tool for clients using multi-legged option strategies.
- SBI Liquidity Market complements smartTrade's LiquidityFX
30th November 2016 - SBI Liquidity Market adds smartTrade's market making solution to LiquidityFX connectivity, aggregation and order routing.
- Teza Technologies to sell telecoms infrastructure to Virtu Financial
29th November 2016 - Firm continues to revamp itself with a focus on asset management.
- ThinkLiquidity introduces patent pending transaction scoring system
28th November 2016 - ThinkLiquidity launches transaction scoring system featured in new web application QuantView.
- Liquidnet launches innovation hub
22nd November 2016 - Liquidnet Labs provides buy-side traders access to Liquidnet's newest ideas and enhancements currently under development.
- Itiviti named Best Capital Markets Technology Provider
22nd November 2016 - Itiviti presented with 2016 Technology Award by TMT News.
- Exegy opens managed services office in London
16th November 2016 -
- Vela adds new market data feed handlers and gateways
1st November 2016 - Vela Trading Technologies' new direct market feed handlers and gateways extends to Asian markets.
- Kx sets new STAC benchmarks for tick data analytics on Dell EMC DSSD D5
1st November 2016 - Kx Systems's time-series database kdb+ sets new records in independent testing on the largest dataset ever used.
- SIX extends tech contract with Nasdaq
31st October 2016 - SIX Swiss Exchange to leverage Nasdaq's trading, market surveillance and pre-trade risk management technologies - SIX Dark Pool in development to be powered and surveilled by Nasdaq Technology.
- eClerx and FIA Tech announce strategic partnership
19th October 2016 - Agreement to combine eClerx's derivatives processing expertise with FIA Tech's centralized technology platforms.
- Enyx deploys Metamako hardware
19th October 2016 - Enyx's nxLink to use Metamako's MetaApp Altera Arria 10 FPGA-based platform to power nxLink solutions.
- Abacus Group announces major expansion in London
19th October 2016 - Managed cloud services provider for alternative investment funds opens second London data centre.
- Solace announces Open Data Movement initiative
13th October 2016 - Solace announces support for AMQP 1.0, Pivotal Cloud Foundry Tile, VMR Community Edition and several new open Initiatives.
- Oanda launches v20 trading engine
13th October 2016 - OANDA marks 20th anniversary with launch of v20 trading engine.
- LBMA selects Cinnober for trade reporting and transparency
12th October 2016 - London Bullion Market Association chooses Cinnober's Boat as the provider for trade reporting and transparency project.
- Dion launches instant payment solution for banks
12th October 2016 - Dion Global Solutions has announced the launch of its Real Time Payment Engine (RTPE) solution.
- Nomura Research to buy Australian IT provider - ASG Group
30th September 2016 - Nomura Research Institute proposes acquisition of Australian firm ASG Group, a provider of cloud based delivery of IT business solutions.