Technology Vendors Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- SmartStream appoints Richard Bowler as CFO
21st March 2017 - Richard Bowler joins SmartStream as Chief Financial Officer.
- TradingScreen signs commercial deal with Tethys Technology
21st March 2017 - TethysAlgo suite provides TradingScreen customers broker-neutral algos for equities, futures options and FX.
- Accenture launches North American Innovation Center for Finance & Risk
15th March 2017 - New York-based center will help financial institutions accelerate and scale advanced analytics, data & reporting initiatives.
- Volante accelerates real-time payments implementations
15th March 2017 - Volante Technologies enables accelerated implementations of real-time payments initiatives with VolPay Hub: RTP Suite.
- Corvil improves fixed income trading technology
15th March 2017 - New type of visibility to optimize trading performance in evolving fixed income markets.
- Pragma establishes European presence at Equinix London data center
9th March 2017 - Pragma addresses increased European demand for algorithmic trading tools with connectivity presence in Equinix's LD6 data center in London.
- Advanced Logic Analytics announces core big data platform
8th March 2017 - Advanced Logic Analytics unveils ALA OneLogic to deliver big data analytics solutions for financial firms.
- Exegy adds IEX data to X-Port service
6th March 2017 -
- Turquoise selects QuantHouse to extend Turquoise Plato midpoint matching services across Europe
1st March 2017 - Matching services will now cover securities across 18 European countries, including recently added emerging markets, Czech Republic and Hungary.
- Seabury Global Markets and BYFX launch Spotex suite of electronic FX products
23rd February 2017 - Collaboration to extend the companies' product innovation in the Asian marketplace
- Thomson Reuters launches MiFID II-ready data analytics platform
23rd February 2017 - Thomson Reuters to launch multi-asset best execution and SI determination capabilities in 2018.
- Hazelcast releases 3.8 - open source in-memory data grid
22nd February 2017 - Five Nines operational experience enhancements include rolling upgrades and improved restart recovery plus feature enhancements.
- Credit Agricole CIB implements Orchestrade for trading and risk
21st February 2017 - Crédit Agricole CIB deploys Orchestrade to replace for trading and risk legacy systems.
- Nasdaq and Borse Dubai sign market technology deal
21st February 2017 - Borse Dubai to overhaul trading and post-trade technology in preparation for market enhancements including CCP clearing.
- Fidessa appoints US Head of Electronic Execution
21st February 2017 - Fidessa appoints Chris Monnery to head its Electronic Execution business in the US.
- Convergex appoints Robin Strong as MD
16th February 2017 - Convergex expands European footprint in preparation for MiFID II.
- Pragma adds block trading and pairs capabilities to Pragma360
14th February 2017 -
- Cinnober appoints Citi's Patrick Tessier as COO
14th February 2017 - Cinnober forms management team for new subsidiary, Patrick Tessier joins as COO.
- NRI Secure adds machine learning tech to NeoSOC
14th February 2017 - Nomura Research Institute's NRI Secure incorporates machine learning technology into NeoSOC security monitoring service.
- Robo BetaSmartz launches in Asia
14th February 2017 - BetaSmartz automated investment launches in Asia.
- Ancoa delivers AWS hosted market surveillance platform to Convergex
8th February 2017 - Ancoa platform provides surveillance capabilities for Convergex equities and options businesses.
- Hazelcast Jet, new lightweight distributed data processing engine, takes off
7th February 2017 - Hazelcast announces Hazelcast Jet, a parallel, streaming engine allowing data-intensive applications to operate at near real-time speeds for fast big data processing.
- Eurobank selects Itiviti's Catalys for DMA access to Athex
7th February 2017 - Itiviti's Catalys provides DMA access to Athens Stock Exchange for Eurobank Group.
- FIS powers Mirae Asset Securities' entrance into US financial markets
6th February 2017 - Mirae Asset Securities selects FIS as its technology partner to launch prime brokerage, global securities lending, repo, delta one and correspondent clearing businesses in the United States.
- ITG names Robert Ferstenberg Global Head of Quantitative Research and Execution Analytics.
6th February 2017 - ITG names Robert Ferstenberg Global Head of Quantitative Research and Execution Analytics
- Torstone connects to UnaVista ARM for MiFIR reporting
31st January 2017 - Torstone Technology partners with UnaVista to provide complete MiFIR reporting service for clients.
- Renaissance Capital deploys Tbricks by Itiviti platform
26th January 2017 - Renaissance Capital selects Tbricks by Itiviti to consolidate trading operations.
- Sapient Synapse now registered with Bloomberg
25th January 2017 - Sapient Enhances Synapse Platform with Bloomberg Ontology and Provenance data.
- ITG launches POSIT & POSIT Alert for Thailand
25th January 2017 - ITG expands block crossing network to 37 countries worldwide.