Technology Vendors Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Pzena to integrate INDATA's new Epic Data API Solution
2nd August 2017 - Pzena deploys INDATA software to connect and centralize investment data based on big data technology
- Vienna Stock Exchange deploys T7 trading technology
31st July 2017 - Vienna Stock Exchange goes live with the T7 trading system from Deutsche Boerse
- big xyt launches Liquidity Cockpit
27th July 2017 - Liquidity Cockpit to provide trading firms with enhanced visibility over liquidity across asset classes
- Marusan selects Fidessa for wholesale agency trading
25th July 2017 - Marusan Securities goes live with Fidessa's trading technology for its wholesale agency trading business.
- Saxo adds new functionality to SaxoTraderGO
24th July 2017 - Saxo reduces spreads for UK clients as it adds new functionality to SaxoTraderGO.
- TradAir and SNAP Innovations to develop new FX solutions for Asia
19th July 2017 - TradAir partners with Singapore based SNAP Innovations to develop FX solutions for Asian Markets with funding from Singapore Israel Industrial R&D Foundation.
- Synechron signs Calypso implementation deal with SIX Group
19th July 2017 -
- International RegTech Association launches
29th June 2017 - RegTech Association to support and establish the global RegTech ecosystem, and to promote innovation and collaboration.
- Cinnober appoints Mattias Granlund as Deputy CTO
28th June 2017 -
- Everbright Photon selects Horizon Software
26th June 2017 - Everbright Photon chooses Horizon for trading & market making China's new commodity options.
- Itiviti delivers multi-protocol automated testing for CSE System
26th June 2017 - Automated testing solution enables continuous integration testing and defect reporting in the Canadian Securities Exchange's multi-protocol trading environment.
- Sberbank teams up with Numerix to deliver IT system solution
22nd June 2017 - Sberbank has integrated Numerix's risk and analytics to complete bank-wide automation of financial market risk management system.
- Sapient Global Markets and Smart Communications partner
22nd June 2017 - Smart Communications' solution integrated in to Client Connect to help institutions attract, engage, retain and service clients.
- Vela to acquire OptionsCity
21st June 2017 - Combined company will deliver an expanded set of front office products and services, including market access, risk management & analytics.
- Cinnober names new Group CFO
16th June 2017 - Cinnober recruits Ninni Pramdell as Group CFO.
- Village Capital deploys ULLINK's XTRAIN for post-trade processing
15th June 2017 - Singapore-based Hedge Fund becomes early adopter of ULLINK's new portfolio and performance management tool.
- Hazelcast Jet 0.4 - New windowing and event-time processing functionality enhances real-time stream processing engine
13th June 2017 - New functionality in Hazelcast Jet 0.4 includes event-time processing with tumbling, sliding and session windowing.
- Tower Trading Group selects OptionsCity for trading software and risk management services
24th May 2017 - OptionsCity continues European expansion as futures and options trading firms deploy software solutions.
- NICE Actimize introduces Robotic Process Automation for risk and compliance
22nd May 2017 - NICE Actimize RPA, integrated with Actimize Case Management, lowers the cost of compliance and increases investigator productivity.
- Codel partners with GMEX
22nd May 2017 - Codel partners with GMEX to deliver a paradigm shift for commodity trading. Codel makes key appointments to Board of directors.
- IPC and OneAsia partner to offer China connectivity
18th May 2017 - IPC collaborates with OneAsia to provide financial market connectivity into China.
- BAML joins Neptune's network
17th May 2017 - Addition of Bank of America Merrill Lynch to Neptune's network brings total to 22 banks signed to participate with 19 live.
- IBM builds its most powerful universal quantum computing processors
17th May 2017 - IBM doubles compute power for IBM Q commercial systems with new processor. Developers, researchers and programmers execute more than 300,000 quantum experiments on IBM Cloud.
- Itiviti wins industry award for 'Most Innovative New Product'
17th May 2017 - Itiviti has been recognized by the 2017 Technical Analyst Awards.
- Alastair Goodwin to head Cinnober's Ancoa
17th May 2017 - Cinnober recently announced the acquisition of the business and assets of Ancoa Software, the UK-based market surveillance specialist company.
- Thomson Reuters expands IPO execution strategy with SIA bookbuilding app in Eikon
16th May 2017 - Investment banks can manage deals directly from Thomson Reuters Eikon using SIA Bookbuilding app.
- INDATA announces Epic Data API
16th May 2017 - INDATA launches API Toolkit as part of big data solution.
- Deutsche Boerse and Malta Stock Exchange extend tech agreement
12th May 2017 - The Malta Stock Exchange is to continue its use of Deutsche Börse trading technology.
- TMX Insights collaborates with IRESS
11th May 2017 - IRESS products and TMX Analytics Transaction Cost Analysis application to combine.
- Axioma appoints technology veteran Mark Traudt
10th May 2017 - Mark Traudt joins Axioma as Head of Product Engineering.