Technology Vendors Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- ITG to offer conditional orders for POSIT Alert in Europe
25th April 2017 - Conditional orders to be rolled out for POSIT Alert in EMEA during the second quarter of 2017.
- Esprow launches ETP GEMS, the Global Exchanges and Markets Simulation platform
25th April 2017 - ETP GEMS provides an on-demand testing environment to facilitate MiFID II compliance.
- Nasdaq signs new tech deal with HKEX
12th April 2017 - Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing to upgrade derivatives market platform to Nasdaq Financial Framework architecture for trading, clearing and real-time risk management.
- BCS deploys Fix Flyer's Daytona Trade Monitor
12th April 2017 - Bolsa de Comercio de Santiago selects FIX Flyer for monitoring and onboarding.
- Sinolink Securities goes live with Fidessa
6th April 2017 - Fidessa platform selected to support Chinese broker's business growth plans.
- Trading Technologies extends TT platform into London
31st March 2017 - TT provides execution and connectivity services to Europe via Interxion's London data center.
- Custom Connect launches CC Insight for in-depth network intelligence
31st March 2017 -
- IPC Introduces Compliance Policy Engine
30th March 2017 - IPC's Compliance Policy Engine, automates proactive financial communications rule enforcement.
- Hundsun and Ullink announce strategic capital markets partnership for China
28th March 2017 - Hundsun connects to NYFIX Marketplace via Ullink network.
- SmartStream appoints Richard Bowler as CFO
21st March 2017 - Richard Bowler joins SmartStream as Chief Financial Officer.
- TradingScreen signs commercial deal with Tethys Technology
21st March 2017 - TethysAlgo suite provides TradingScreen customers broker-neutral algos for equities, futures options and FX.
- Accenture launches North American Innovation Center for Finance & Risk
15th March 2017 - New York-based center will help financial institutions accelerate and scale advanced analytics, data & reporting initiatives.
- Volante accelerates real-time payments implementations
15th March 2017 - Volante Technologies enables accelerated implementations of real-time payments initiatives with VolPay Hub: RTP Suite.
- Corvil improves fixed income trading technology
15th March 2017 - New type of visibility to optimize trading performance in evolving fixed income markets.
- Pragma establishes European presence at Equinix London data center
9th March 2017 - Pragma addresses increased European demand for algorithmic trading tools with connectivity presence in Equinix's LD6 data center in London.
- Advanced Logic Analytics announces core big data platform
8th March 2017 - Advanced Logic Analytics unveils ALA OneLogic to deliver big data analytics solutions for financial firms.
- Exegy adds IEX data to X-Port service
6th March 2017 -
- Turquoise selects QuantHouse to extend Turquoise Plato midpoint matching services across Europe
1st March 2017 - Matching services will now cover securities across 18 European countries, including recently added emerging markets, Czech Republic and Hungary.
- Seabury Global Markets and BYFX launch Spotex suite of electronic FX products
23rd February 2017 - Collaboration to extend the companies' product innovation in the Asian marketplace
- Thomson Reuters launches MiFID II-ready data analytics platform
23rd February 2017 - Thomson Reuters to launch multi-asset best execution and SI determination capabilities in 2018.
- Hazelcast releases 3.8 - open source in-memory data grid
22nd February 2017 - Five Nines operational experience enhancements include rolling upgrades and improved restart recovery plus feature enhancements.
- Credit Agricole CIB implements Orchestrade for trading and risk
21st February 2017 - Crédit Agricole CIB deploys Orchestrade to replace for trading and risk legacy systems.
- Nasdaq and Borse Dubai sign market technology deal
21st February 2017 - Borse Dubai to overhaul trading and post-trade technology in preparation for market enhancements including CCP clearing.
- Fidessa appoints US Head of Electronic Execution
21st February 2017 - Fidessa appoints Chris Monnery to head its Electronic Execution business in the US.
- Convergex appoints Robin Strong as MD
16th February 2017 - Convergex expands European footprint in preparation for MiFID II.
- Pragma adds block trading and pairs capabilities to Pragma360
14th February 2017 -
- Cinnober appoints Citi's Patrick Tessier as COO
14th February 2017 - Cinnober forms management team for new subsidiary, Patrick Tessier joins as COO.
- NRI Secure adds machine learning tech to NeoSOC
14th February 2017 - Nomura Research Institute's NRI Secure incorporates machine learning technology into NeoSOC security monitoring service.
- Robo BetaSmartz launches in Asia
14th February 2017 - BetaSmartz automated investment launches in Asia.