Technology Vendors Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Sberbank teams up with Numerix to deliver IT system solution
22nd June 2017 - Sberbank has integrated Numerix's risk and analytics to complete bank-wide automation of financial market risk management system.
- Sapient Global Markets and Smart Communications partner
22nd June 2017 - Smart Communications' solution integrated in to Client Connect to help institutions attract, engage, retain and service clients.
- Vela to acquire OptionsCity
21st June 2017 - Combined company will deliver an expanded set of front office products and services, including market access, risk management & analytics.
- Cinnober names new Group CFO
16th June 2017 - Cinnober recruits Ninni Pramdell as Group CFO.
- Village Capital deploys ULLINK's XTRAIN for post-trade processing
15th June 2017 - Singapore-based Hedge Fund becomes early adopter of ULLINK's new portfolio and performance management tool.
- Hazelcast Jet 0.4 - New windowing and event-time processing functionality enhances real-time stream processing engine
13th June 2017 - New functionality in Hazelcast Jet 0.4 includes event-time processing with tumbling, sliding and session windowing.
- Tower Trading Group selects OptionsCity for trading software and risk management services
24th May 2017 - OptionsCity continues European expansion as futures and options trading firms deploy software solutions.
- NICE Actimize introduces Robotic Process Automation for risk and compliance
22nd May 2017 - NICE Actimize RPA, integrated with Actimize Case Management, lowers the cost of compliance and increases investigator productivity.
- Codel partners with GMEX
22nd May 2017 - Codel partners with GMEX to deliver a paradigm shift for commodity trading. Codel makes key appointments to Board of directors.
- IPC and OneAsia partner to offer China connectivity
18th May 2017 - IPC collaborates with OneAsia to provide financial market connectivity into China.
- BAML joins Neptune's network
17th May 2017 - Addition of Bank of America Merrill Lynch to Neptune's network brings total to 22 banks signed to participate with 19 live.
- IBM builds its most powerful universal quantum computing processors
17th May 2017 - IBM doubles compute power for IBM Q commercial systems with new processor. Developers, researchers and programmers execute more than 300,000 quantum experiments on IBM Cloud.
- Itiviti wins industry award for 'Most Innovative New Product'
17th May 2017 - Itiviti has been recognized by the 2017 Technical Analyst Awards.
- Alastair Goodwin to head Cinnober's Ancoa
17th May 2017 - Cinnober recently announced the acquisition of the business and assets of Ancoa Software, the UK-based market surveillance specialist company.
- Thomson Reuters expands IPO execution strategy with SIA bookbuilding app in Eikon
16th May 2017 - Investment banks can manage deals directly from Thomson Reuters Eikon using SIA Bookbuilding app.
- INDATA announces Epic Data API
16th May 2017 - INDATA launches API Toolkit as part of big data solution.
- Deutsche Boerse and Malta Stock Exchange extend tech agreement
12th May 2017 - The Malta Stock Exchange is to continue its use of Deutsche Börse trading technology.
- TMX Insights collaborates with IRESS
11th May 2017 - IRESS products and TMX Analytics Transaction Cost Analysis application to combine.
- Axioma appoints technology veteran Mark Traudt
10th May 2017 - Mark Traudt joins Axioma as Head of Product Engineering.
- EBS BrokerTec to be renamed NEX Markets
5th May 2017 - NEX will no longer use EBS BrokerTec, entire business to be known as NEX Markets.
- OpenFin launches OpenFin Community Edition
5th May 2017 - OpenFin expands developer offering with free community edition and open source common operating layer.
- Broadridge Investment Management Solutions appoints President
2nd May 2017 - Broadridge has appointed Eric Bernstein as President of Broadridge Investment Management Solutions.
- ITG to offer conditional orders for POSIT Alert in Europe
25th April 2017 - Conditional orders to be rolled out for POSIT Alert in EMEA during the second quarter of 2017.
- Esprow launches ETP GEMS, the Global Exchanges and Markets Simulation platform
25th April 2017 - ETP GEMS provides an on-demand testing environment to facilitate MiFID II compliance.
- Nasdaq signs new tech deal with HKEX
12th April 2017 - Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing to upgrade derivatives market platform to Nasdaq Financial Framework architecture for trading, clearing and real-time risk management.
- BCS deploys Fix Flyer's Daytona Trade Monitor
12th April 2017 - Bolsa de Comercio de Santiago selects FIX Flyer for monitoring and onboarding.
- Sinolink Securities goes live with Fidessa
6th April 2017 - Fidessa platform selected to support Chinese broker's business growth plans.
- Trading Technologies extends TT platform into London
31st March 2017 - TT provides execution and connectivity services to Europe via Interxion's London data center.
- Custom Connect launches CC Insight for in-depth network intelligence
31st March 2017 -
- IPC Introduces Compliance Policy Engine
30th March 2017 - IPC's Compliance Policy Engine, automates proactive financial communications rule enforcement.