Whitepaper Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Markit/BCG report: Reality of MiFID II heralds data overhaul
8th June 2016 - The buy side must take advantage of transparency and reporting data, as regulation begins to impact market dynamics in Europe, says new report by Markit and The Boston Consulting Group.
- OpenLink/Baringa white paper: New horizon in treasury management for commodity intensive corporates
19th May 2016 - OpenLink and Baringa launch new research exploring the best practice in treasury management for commodity intensive corporates.
- Eagle Alpha - The rising influence of alternative data in institutional investing
11th November 2015 - Eagle Alpha has released a new white paper authored by Gene Ekster, CFA, on the role that non-traditional data research, known as alternative data, is beginning to play on the buy-side.
- DTCC explores risk analysis interconnectedness
13th October 2015 - DTCC spotlights the role of interconnectedness in the transmission of risk, and shares practical recommendations. New industry white paper recommends broader adoption of interconnectedness risk analysis to enhance financial system resilience.
- Big data analytics - Infosys
24th September 2015 - 'Use of big data technologies in capital markets' by Ruchi Verma and Sathyan R Mani, Infosys.
- Eurex IOC Liquidity Indicator for Options - Gaining Insight from cancelled orders
10th September 2015 - A new white paper published by Mondo Visione reveals that Deutsche Börse's Eurex IOC Liquidity Indicator for Options, which makes "invisible" cancelled IOC orders visible, can create huge potential for improved price discovery and provides interesting new trading signals.
- Whitepaper: RCM's managed futures rankings
21st August 2015 - RCM's Managed Futures Rankings asks what's the BEST managed futures program?
- Charles River: Benefits of a purpose built buy-side EDM
19th August 2015 - Charles River whitepaper examines how buy-side firms can benefit from a cloud-based enterprise data management (EDM) solution that is purpose built for the front office.
- Fidessa enhances equities trading platform
28th July 2015 - Fidessa's Order Performance Monitor delivers new trading functionality. Releases whitepaper: 'Optimized Trading - Empowering the trader in an automated world' by Anthony Martinez.
- Fidessa explores challenge of truly 'smart' order routing
20th July 2015 - New paper explains how SORs need to operate in an ever-changing marketplace
- Financial services industry proposes timeline for T+2 settlement cycle in the US
18th June 2015 - T+2 Industry Steering Committee suggested timeline will put U.S. in sync with major markets across the globe in 2017.
- Trax white paper: Increased costs and risks a key concern in trade confirmation process
17th June 2015 - Trax recommends confirmation of transaction details within 15 minutes of execution.
- Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect: It's Just the Beginning - Celent whitepaper
11th June 2015 - Success of Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect hinges on removing barriers to participation - according to study.
- New BNY Mellon white paper highlights transformative role of Big Data
2nd June 2015 - BNY Mellon has published a new white paper examining Big Data's credentials and its potential as a transformative tool in the current era of shrinking margins and ever-more sophisticated and powerful analytical tools.
- DTCC publishes perspectives on CCP risk management
2nd June 2015 - New paper highlights critical differences among CCPs and the markets they serve and promotes transparency and certainty concerning CCP risk management practices.
- Sapient Global Markets releases report on collateral management
8th May 2015 - Sapient Global Markets releases new report examining the outsourcing of the collateral management function.
- TMPG white paper consults on automated trading in the treasury market
14th April 2015 - The Treasury Market Practices Group releases consultative white paper on automated trading in the treasury market, and proposes best practice guidance.
- Revitalised auctions an alternative answer to search of equity liquidity
14th April 2015 - Neonet and LiquidMetrix white paper reviews the midday auctions and in particular the announcement of London Stock Exchange to offer midday auctions from late 2015.
- The deflation bogeyman - Tiburon Capital Management white paper
16th March 2015 - US experiencing a sector specific price decline that is difficult for the energy sector but is, overall, not having negative consequences for the broader economy, writes Tiburon's CIO Peter Lupoff.
- Brave new world for distribution - FC Business Intelligence whitepaper
11th March 2015 - The financial services community is about to see the biggest change in investment practices in 300 years. But will that change mean progress?
- Fidessa explores challenges of global execution
9th March 2015 - Fidessa issues new white paper: Shifting sands - the harsh realities of executing in today's markets.
- Strategic risk management: the next frontier for ERM - white paper
5th March 2015 - If the goal of enterprise risk management is to help identify, prioritise, and manage risk, ERM programs ought to focus first on strategic risks, followed by operational risks. The financial risks that dominate ERM today should come a distant third, writes James Lam, the first chief risk officer.
- Enhancing portfolio returns - RavenPack white paper
4th March 2015 - RavenPack released a white paper showing how to use its equity indicators with traditional factors to enhance portfolio returns.
- Financial hosting and infrastructure is 'survival of the fastest' says ED&F Man Capital Markets
17th February 2015 - Financial brokerage business ED&F Man Capital Markets believes many financial traders are losing out because they fail to optimize their systems to achieve low-latency trading.
- CFTC Commissioner Giancarlo releases proposal for alternative CFTC's swap trading regulatory framework on TabbFORUM.com
29th January 2015 - Commissioner to discuss proposal today in keynote at TabbFORUM Fixed Income Conference, "Perfect Storm: Navigating the Confluence," in New York.
- LCH.Clearnet releases report on CCP recovery and resolution
5th December 2014 - LCH.Clearnet whitepaper outlines approach to risk management, recovery, and resolution.
- CFN Services releases white paper exploring low latency wireless solutions for capital markets
5th November 2014 - 'Financial Markets Tune in to Wireless: Applications, Solutions, Technologies, Challenges' white paper now available for download.
- Volante issues whitepaper: 'Best Practices in Implementing Payments Factories'
3rd November 2014 - Best practice approach designed to deliver processes for any financial institution issuing payments and managing liquidity and cash consolidation.
- RavenPack: Enhancing Equity Trading Models with Corporate & Macro Sentiment Abnormality
28th October 2014 - Ravenpack presents latest research on how to improve the performance of common trading strategies using RavenPack News Analytics (RPNA).
- DTCC: cyber attack is the principal concern of financial institutions
23rd October 2014 - DTCC issues white paper with key recommendations to strengthen resiliency from cyber attack.