Economic Data Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- More evidence surfaces of UK economic data being leaked
26th April 2017 - FCA under increasing pressure to act.
- Markets adjust to 'new normal' - Heartwood
12th August 2015 - Michael Stanes, investment director at Heartwood Investment Management asks: nonfarm payroll figures offer the Federal Reserve flexibility, but what about the external risks?
- Wave of further easing: Bank for International Settlements
18th March 2015 - Bond markets prove that "boundaries of the unthinkable are exceptionally elastic".
- European Central Bank QE priced in - BlackRock
5th March 2015 - ECB president Mario Draghi announced that €60 billion per month bond purchase will begin on Monday. BlackRock's deputy CIO, Scott Thiel, shares some views on the market response.
- Big data finds 70,000 'hidden' companies in the UK's Information Economy industries
27th November 2014 - The UK's Information Economy industries could be 42% larger than current estimates, with at least 70,000 extra ICT-producing companies in operation and hotspots around the country, according to the National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Ideas in computational finance
25th June 2014 - Automated Trader visits MATLAB's client showcase to see how regulators, banks and hedge funds are using models.
- Thomson Reuters adds Countries of Risks to its entity risk solution
16th September 2013 - Algorithm measures exposure of a firm to multiple countries
- Prepare failed: (144) Table './ATStatistics/logger_ads_imp' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed