Trading Platforms Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Quantopian expands online platform to include futures
28th April 2017 - Community members can develop algorithms using 15 years of data on US futures contracts.
- OpenDoor re-boots US treasury market with dedicated all-to-all trading platform
25th April 2017 - OpenDoor Securities is launching the first trading platform dedicated to improving liquidity in the less liquid segments of the US Treasury bond market.
- First Swiss firm offers access to Turquoise Plato Block Discovery
25th April 2017 - Vontobel is Turquoise's first direct member firm from Switzerland to provide access to Turquoise Plato Block Discovery for its customers.
- Susquehanna International Group Software Developer arrested
18th April 2017 - The developer apparently tried to exfiltrate source code from company premises.
- BCS deploys Fix Flyer's Daytona Trade Monitor
12th April 2017 - Bolsa de Comercio de Santiago selects FIX Flyer for monitoring and onboarding.
- Sterling Trading Tech offers transparent algo trading with Clearpool Group
7th April 2017 - Sterling Trader's Elite buy-side platform integrates Clearpool Group's algorithmic trading suite.
- Sinolink Securities goes live with Fidessa
6th April 2017 - Fidessa platform selected to support Chinese broker's business growth plans.
- Trading Technologies extends TT platform into London
31st March 2017 - TT provides execution and connectivity services to Europe via Interxion's London data center.
- Quantopian hires Leslie Baccini as Director of Investor Relations
24th March 2017 - Algorithmic trading platform and educational community expands financial team.
- Solace and FIX Flyer partner to improve FIX trading
15th March 2017 - Solace and FIX Flyer joint solution improves performance and predictability of FIX trading.
- PTMC trading platform now available via AMP Global Clearing
13th March 2017 -
- Christophe Roupie joins MarketAxess
28th February 2017 - MarketAxess appoints former AXA Investment Global Head of Trading Christophe Roupie as Head of Europe and Asia.
- eToro launches new fund marketplace
8th February 2017 - CopyFunds for Partners allows asset managers to create their own funds on the eToro platform. French robo advisor, WeSave, confirmed as launch partner.
- Macquarie launches digital platform for equities research and services
31st January 2017 - Macquarie Dimension enhances global equities research offering with flexible access.
- TSE selects Juniper to upgrade arrownet platform
30th January 2017 - Tokyo Stock Exchange deploys Juniper Networks' MX480 3D Universal Edge Router.
- SaxoTraderGO integrates Autochartist's tools
23rd January 2017 - Saxo Bank's integration of Autochartist's tools into SaxoTraderGO enables trading based on automated technical analysis and live trade signals across asset classes.
- Origin launches electronic platform for private placement bond market
9th January 2017 - Origin partners wiith BNP Paribas, BAML, SocGen, Credit Suisse and others to launch electronic platform for €300bn private placement bond market.
- Tradovate and VeloxPro integrate offerings
5th January 2017 - Bookmap xRay now available on any device through Tradovate cloud-based platform.
- Deutsche Boerse deploys Tbricks by Itiviti
19th December 2016 - Itiviti confirms Deutsche Börse has signed long-term agreement to use Tbricks by Itiviti
- Bloomberg Tradebook enhances cross-asset trading platform to enable relative trading
12th December 2016 - New feature helps clients trade securities relative to benchmark to generate alpha.
- Options completes Systematica platform migration
8th December 2016 -
- Euroclear Bank goes live on Taskize
7th December 2016 - Taskize helps resolve post-trade issues involving multiple counterparties across asset classes.
- Hong Kong brokers choose Fidessa for Shenzhen Connect
7th December 2016 - 17 Hong Kong-based brokers have been using Fidessa for the Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect link since it went live on 5th December.
- FXCM US integrates QuantConnect's algo trading platform
5th December 2016 - FXCM US and QuantConnect announce Live Trading Integration.
- Oanda appoints Neil McDonald Head of Trading
1st December 2016 - Neil McDonald joins OANDA as Global Head of Trading and Quantitative Analytics.
- Options migrates Systematica platform
30th November 2016 - Options completes trading platform migration for Systematica Investments.
- China Renaissance goes live with Fidessa
21st November 2016 - China Renaissance implements Fidessa's Asian trading platform to expand equities business across Asia.
- CMB International goes live with Fidessa
16th November 2016 - CMB International Capital Corporation chooses Fidessa's centralised order management and execution system as its Asian trading platform.
- Object Trading conforms to SGX Titan platform
14th November 2016 - Singapore Exchange Titan platform goes live; full approval provides Object Trading clients direct connection to pan-Asian liquidity.
- Thomson Reuters fixed-income market data integrates with Overbond platform
4th November 2016 - Access to Thomson Reuters fixed income market data and market analytics within the Overbond platform optimizes price discovery for participants in the primary bond origination market.