Trading Platforms Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- LiquidityBook opens new London office
5th December 2017 -
- LiquidityEdge launches off-the-run US Treasuries trading with Barclays and Credit Suisse
7th November 2017 - Three major liquidity providers now live on first electronic streaming service for off-the-runs.
- Nasdaq Nordic Fund Market launches on Bricknode
31st October 2017 - Nasdaq's Nordic Fund Market (NFM) launches on Bricknode Marketplace
- Thomson Reuters expands Connected Risk platform
25th October 2017 - Thomson Reuters adds Audit Management (AM) solution to Connected Risk platform
- Saxo Bank announces new account functionality on SaxoTraderGO
24th October 2017 - New tools offers performance analysis and transparency
- SocGen deploys Trading Technologies' platform globally
19th October 2017 - Trading Technologies' platform to be available to Societe Generale's client base
- Bank of China (HK) selects Thomson Reuters FX trading platform
16th October 2017 - Bank of China in Hong Kong will use Thomson Reuters for electronic and FX trading activities
- Nasdaq Corporate Solutions unveils Nasdaq Boardvantage
2nd October 2017 - Nasdaq's board portal and team collaboration software - will leverage features from current Nasdaq platforms and combine advancements in cloud-based collaboration technology
- MAS approves MarketAxess as RMO
25th September 2017 - MarketAxess approved as Recognised Market Operator by the Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Colnvestor partners with major fund managers ahead of peak tax season
21st September 2017 - CoInvestor, the alternative assets platform, has partnered with five major fund managers in the run-up to the height of the tax season.
- Russia's central securities depository transfers to Nsddata.ru platform
1st September 2017 - National Settlement Depository completes the transfer of its information services to the Nsddata.ru technological platform
- TigerEye Platform now available through Boat Oasis
26th July 2017 - Boat Services strengthens Cat Risk Modelling platform, with the integration of TigerEye.
- Edmond de Rothschild chooses Clearstream as partner for funds business
24th July 2017 - Edmond de Rothschild has chosen Clearstream as strategic partner to streamline and consolidate its third-party fund processing activities.
- SIX Swiss Exchange concludes upgrade of its trading platform
24th July 2017 -
- Kdb+ powers trading platform for BitMEX
29th June 2017 - High Frequency bitcoin exchange BitMEX adopts First Derivatives' Kdb+ Platform.
- OpenDoor completes 10 million USD Series A funding round
27th June 2017 - OpenDoor Securities has raised $10 million in a Series A investment round from private investors.
- Tradeweb Markets announces Bond Connect platform
26th June 2017 - Eligible Tradeweb Markets investors will be able to trade directly with Mainland Chinese liquidity providers in the CFETS market.
- AQMetrics enhances platform for new SEC investment company reporting rules
1st June 2017 - AQMetrics announces platform updates to support registered investment firms.
- Saxo Bank releases new developer portal for Open API
23rd May 2017 - Saxo Bank releases new developer portal to strengthen its Open Banking initiatives.
- Liquidnet buys OTAS Technologies
17th May 2017 - Liquidnet enhances trading platform with acquisition of OTAS Technologies.
- OpenLink launches OpenLink Cloud platform
16th May 2017 - OpenLink announces enterprise Cloud platform for trading and risk management.
- Misys unveils retail banking cloud platform for German market
11th May 2017 - Move is the first of several planned localised roll outs on Misys FinCloud.
- QuantConnect announces open-source support for futures and options
3rd May 2017 - QuantConnect users can now backtest and live trade futures and options, in addition to equities, FX and derivatives.
- Quantopian expands online platform to include futures
28th April 2017 - Community members can develop algorithms using 15 years of data on US futures contracts.
- OpenDoor re-boots US treasury market with dedicated all-to-all trading platform
25th April 2017 - OpenDoor Securities is launching the first trading platform dedicated to improving liquidity in the less liquid segments of the US Treasury bond market.
- First Swiss firm offers access to Turquoise Plato Block Discovery
25th April 2017 - Vontobel is Turquoise's first direct member firm from Switzerland to provide access to Turquoise Plato Block Discovery for its customers.
- Susquehanna International Group Software Developer arrested
18th April 2017 - The developer apparently tried to exfiltrate source code from company premises.
- BCS deploys Fix Flyer's Daytona Trade Monitor
12th April 2017 - Bolsa de Comercio de Santiago selects FIX Flyer for monitoring and onboarding.
- Sterling Trading Tech offers transparent algo trading with Clearpool Group
7th April 2017 - Sterling Trader's Elite buy-side platform integrates Clearpool Group's algorithmic trading suite.
- Sinolink Securities goes live with Fidessa
6th April 2017 - Fidessa platform selected to support Chinese broker's business growth plans.