Trading Platforms Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Christophe Roupie joins MarketAxess
28th February 2017 - MarketAxess appoints former AXA Investment Global Head of Trading Christophe Roupie as Head of Europe and Asia.
- eToro launches new fund marketplace
8th February 2017 - CopyFunds for Partners allows asset managers to create their own funds on the eToro platform. French robo advisor, WeSave, confirmed as launch partner.
- Macquarie launches digital platform for equities research and services
31st January 2017 - Macquarie Dimension enhances global equities research offering with flexible access.
- TSE selects Juniper to upgrade arrownet platform
30th January 2017 - Tokyo Stock Exchange deploys Juniper Networks' MX480 3D Universal Edge Router.
- SaxoTraderGO integrates Autochartist's tools
23rd January 2017 - Saxo Bank's integration of Autochartist's tools into SaxoTraderGO enables trading based on automated technical analysis and live trade signals across asset classes.
- Origin launches electronic platform for private placement bond market
9th January 2017 - Origin partners wiith BNP Paribas, BAML, SocGen, Credit Suisse and others to launch electronic platform for €300bn private placement bond market.
- Tradovate and VeloxPro integrate offerings
5th January 2017 - Bookmap xRay now available on any device through Tradovate cloud-based platform.
- Deutsche Boerse deploys Tbricks by Itiviti
19th December 2016 - Itiviti confirms Deutsche Börse has signed long-term agreement to use Tbricks by Itiviti
- Bloomberg Tradebook enhances cross-asset trading platform to enable relative trading
12th December 2016 - New feature helps clients trade securities relative to benchmark to generate alpha.
- Options completes Systematica platform migration
8th December 2016 -
- Euroclear Bank goes live on Taskize
7th December 2016 - Taskize helps resolve post-trade issues involving multiple counterparties across asset classes.
- Hong Kong brokers choose Fidessa for Shenzhen Connect
7th December 2016 - 17 Hong Kong-based brokers have been using Fidessa for the Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect link since it went live on 5th December.
- FXCM US integrates QuantConnect's algo trading platform
5th December 2016 - FXCM US and QuantConnect announce Live Trading Integration.
- Oanda appoints Neil McDonald Head of Trading
1st December 2016 - Neil McDonald joins OANDA as Global Head of Trading and Quantitative Analytics.
- Options migrates Systematica platform
30th November 2016 - Options completes trading platform migration for Systematica Investments.
- China Renaissance goes live with Fidessa
21st November 2016 - China Renaissance implements Fidessa's Asian trading platform to expand equities business across Asia.
- CMB International goes live with Fidessa
16th November 2016 - CMB International Capital Corporation chooses Fidessa's centralised order management and execution system as its Asian trading platform.
- Object Trading conforms to SGX Titan platform
14th November 2016 - Singapore Exchange Titan platform goes live; full approval provides Object Trading clients direct connection to pan-Asian liquidity.
- Thomson Reuters fixed-income market data integrates with Overbond platform
4th November 2016 - Access to Thomson Reuters fixed income market data and market analytics within the Overbond platform optimizes price discovery for participants in the primary bond origination market.
- BDO Nomura Securities launches online trading platform
24th October 2016 - BDO Unibank and Nomura offer online trading services for stocks listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
- Shanghai Futures Exchange launches new market surveillance platform powered by Nasdaq's SMARTS
19th October 2016 - Shanghai Futures Exchange launches new market surveillance platform powered by Nasdaq's SMARTS.
- Leading trading venues establish Electronic Debt Markets Association
13th October 2016 - BrokerTec Europe, MarketAxess Europe, MTS Group and Tradeweb Europe have announced the launch of the Electronic Debt Markets Association Europe (EDMA Europe).
- Oanda launches v20 trading engine
13th October 2016 - OANDA marks 20th anniversary with launch of v20 trading engine.
- DongXing selects Horizon for option trading
12th October 2016 -
- Crow Point implements LiquidityBook POEMS platform
11th October 2016 - Crow Point Partners deploys LiquidityBook's all-in-one platform.
- AMS-IX publishes real-time network performance using Accedian solution
11th October 2016 - Live network data from AMS-IX enables customers to optimize their own connectivity based on traffic, performance, price, and other variables.
- ThinkMarkets offers VertexFX Cloud access
11th October 2016 - ThinkMarkets expands access to liquidity through VertexFX Cloud.
- REDI launches next-generation Spread Trader
9th October 2016 -
- Marex Spectron launches NEON technology platform
29th September 2016 - Commodities broker Marex Spectron announces NEON Platform, a trading, risk and data platform.
- NYSE enhances Connect platform
16th September 2016 - The New York Stock Exchange upgrades NYSE Connect.