Bonds Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Charles River and OpenDoor expand fixed income liquidity access
7th November 2017 - Charles River and OpenDoor partnership offers asset managers access to OpenDoor's market-based solution for OFTRs and TIPS
- Clearstream to launch Bond Connect service
30th October 2017 - Clearstream partners with Citi to offer international market participants access to China's fixed-income market via Bond Connect
- ICE to buy Virtu BondPoint for USD 400 million
25th October 2017 - Intercontinental Exchange announces agreement to acquire Virtu BondPoint
- BNY Mellon and HSBC team with Algomi for corporate bond liquidity
18th October 2017 - BNY Mellon and HSBC partner with Algomi to unlock corporate bond liquidity
- IHS Markit and MSCI to provide regulation-ready liquidity risk management solution
27th September 2017 - Solution joins market data and analytics to classify asset and portfolio liquidity in line with SEC rules
- MTS launches direct electronic dealer-to-client trading in Repo Contracts
18th September 2017 - MTS enables the trading of bilateral and centrally cleared Repo contracts between sell-side and buy-side participants for the first time, in collaboration with the launch of LCH's Sponsored Clearing model from RepoClear
- Neptune adds MUFG to fixed income network
14th August 2017 - MUFG joins Neptune as the third dealer in 3 weeks
- ICE to provide TCA for T. Rowe Price
2nd August 2017 - T. Rowe Price selects ICE Data Services' best execution for enhanced fixed income transaction cost analysis
- Rabobank and TD Securities join Neptune
1st August 2017 - Rabobank and TD Securities become 23rd and 24th dealers on Neptune Fixed Income network
- Eurex unlocks new hedging tools
4th July 2017 - Eurex offers exchange traded market for the corporate bond segment in Europe.
- CFETS and HKEX: Bond Connect launches
3rd July 2017 - Bond Connect programme enables Foreign investors to buy and sell Chinese bonds.
- Tradeweb Markets announces Bond Connect platform
26th June 2017 - Eligible Tradeweb Markets investors will be able to trade directly with Mainland Chinese liquidity providers in the CFETS market.
- SIX Repo adds US Equity and Fixed Income securities to CO:RE platform
15th June 2017 - SIX Securities Services' SIX Repo adds two additional security types, US Equities and Fixed income (Treasuries) on its repo trading platform CO:RE, allowing refinancing versus cash.
- MTS launches Global Collateral Management segment for D2C Repo trading
1st June 2017 - New service streamlines dealer and client trade flows via RFQ trading protocol . LCH signs as first buy-side trading client.
- ICE to buy BofAML's Global Research index platform
1st June 2017 - Intercontinental Exchange to acquire Global Research index platform from Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- IHS Markit and Emirates NBD launch Sukuk Bond Index
31st May 2017 - IHS Markit has announced the launch of the Emirates NBD Markit iBoxx USD Sukuk Index in collaboration with Emirates NBD, the Dubai-headquartered bank.
- LSEG to acquire The Yield Book and Citi Fixed Income Indices
30th May 2017 - Acquisition to including the World Government Bond Index (WGBI), for total cash consideration of $685 million (£535 million).
- Neptune furthers EMS integration partnership with TS
25th May 2017 - Neptune enhances integration with partner TS's TradeSmart FI.
- OpenDoor re-boots US treasury market with dedicated all-to-all trading platform
25th April 2017 - OpenDoor Securities is launching the first trading platform dedicated to improving liquidity in the less liquid segments of the US Treasury bond market.
- Algomi & OpenFin bring open stack tech to fixed income markets
18th April 2017 - Move to HTML5 allows Algomi to rapidly deploy software and roll out updates in response to client needs and changing market conditions.
- Neptune integrates into FlexTrade's EMS platform
6th April 2017 - Neptune Networks completes connectivity to FlexTrade's buy-side EMS platform, FlexTRADER.
- MTS launches dedicated MiFID II compliance portal
13th March 2017 - Fixed income platforms enhanced to comply with updated European rules. Dedicated MiFID II portal launched on www.mtsmarkets.com
- IHS Markit's Bond and CDS pricing data now available on FactSet
7th March 2017 - IHS Markit brings bond and credit default swaps pricing data to FactSet
- Euronext invests in Algomi, expands Joint Venture
3rd March 2017 - Euronext makes $10 million strategic investment in Algomi. Existing pan-European partnership to launch a new network of fixed income venues.
- Neptune adds Nomura and Jefferies to network
10th February 2017 - Neptune Networks, the open-standard network for bond real-time AXE indications, has announced the addition of Nomura and Jefferies to its network.
- Citi and Deutsche Bank join Neptune
10th November 2016 - Citi and Deutsche Bank to take stakes in Neptune's open-standard network for bond pre-trade real-time AXE indications.
- Thomson Reuters fixed-income market data integrates with Overbond platform
4th November 2016 - Access to Thomson Reuters fixed income market data and market analytics within the Overbond platform optimizes price discovery for participants in the primary bond origination market.
- HSBC provides Clearstream customers with access to China's bond market
20th October 2016 - HSBC has announced a partnership with Clearstream to enable international central securities depository (ICSD) customers to access China's Interbank Bond Market (CIBM).
- Leading trading venues establish Electronic Debt Markets Association
13th October 2016 - BrokerTec Europe, MarketAxess Europe, MTS Group and Tradeweb Europe have announced the launch of the Electronic Debt Markets Association Europe (EDMA Europe).
- Redline announces certified support for BrokerTec
10th October 2016 - Redline Trading Solutions introduces BrokerTec support for fixed income trading.