Clearing Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- DTCC: Cloud computing reaching tipping point
15th May 2017 - DTCC to evaluate opportunities to strategically expand the use of the cloud more broadly across its external services and applications.
- DTCC'S Omgeo CTM enables post-trade processing capabilities to private fund managers in China
9th May 2017 - DTCC supports operational impacts of new rules in world's second largest stock market.
- EEX completes acquisition of Nodal Exchange
5th May 2017 - Voltage to the power of 2 divided by resistance
- DTCC appoints Val Wotton as Managing Director, DTCC DERIV/SERV
3rd May 2017 - Wotton to be responsible for product development and strategy.
- DTCC repo clearing services gain regulatory approval
3rd May 2017 - Broader institutional marketplace can access FICC repo clearing, reducing risk and increasing potential for capital relief.
- DTCC names four new members to Board of Directors
24th April 2017 - Michael Herskovitz, Kathleen Lynch, Umesh Subramanian, and Lara J. Warner join DTCC board.
- TriOptima and CME Clearing include first client cleared trades in triReduce Mexican peso compression cycle
19th April 2017 - TriOptima and CME Clearing include first client cleared trades in triReduce Mexican peso compression cycle.
- Daniel Maguire appointed LCH COO
11th April 2017 - Daniel Maguire adds development and execution of integrated global product strategy to rates and FX derivatives role.
- Euroclear & Paxos complete second pilot for bullion blockchain settlement
10th April 2017 - Euroclear Bankchain service processes 100,000 gold settlements
- SIX partners with DTCC to issue LEIs in Switzerland
4th April 2017 - SIX Securities Services partners withThe Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation to offer Legal Entity Identifiers in Switzerland.
- DTCC names Michael McClain General Manager Equity Clearing
3rd April 2017 - DTCC appoints Michael McClain Managing Director and General Manager of Equity Clearing.
- Euronext and ICE sign derivatives clearing agreement
3rd April 2017 - Euronext and ICE Clear Netherlands sign binding Heads of Terms for the provision of derivatives and commodities clearing services
- DTCC's Omgeo ALERT completes enhancements to become industry's SSI Utility, increases SSIs by 15%
29th March 2017 - Introduces Omgeo ALERT Automating SSIs Together (ASSIsT) program. Readies industry for U.S. T+2 go-live in September 2017 and implementation of MiFID II in January 2018.
- LCH offers repo clearing on German debt
29th March 2017 - LCH extends RepoClear service to offer clearing for cash and repo trades on German government securities.
- DTCC plans to expand centrally cleared tri-party repo services available to non-broker dealers
28th March 2017 - The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation's (DTCC) Fixed Income Clearing Corporation (FICC) subsidiary plans to expand its range of centrally cleared tri-party repo services available to non-broker dealers, beginning in the second quarter of 2017.
- Citi live on CurveGlobal
16th March 2017 - Citi to provide execution and clearing for interest rate derivatives futures via LSEDM and LCH.
- DTCC-Euroclear Global Collateral launches new cross-border collateral mobility service
15th March 2017 - New Inventory Management Service, GlobalCollateral IMS, now live.
- Volante accelerates real-time payments implementations
15th March 2017 - Volante Technologies enables accelerated implementations of real-time payments initiatives with VolPay Hub: RTP Suite.
- PTMC trading platform now available via AMP Global Clearing
13th March 2017 -
- US payment markets support SWIFT gpi cross-border payments tracking
13th March 2017 - The Federal Reserve Banks and The Clearing House develop local market practices to facilitate end-to-end payments tracking for their participants.
- Nasdaq Clearing joins CloudMargin platform
13th March 2017 - Nasdaq and CloudMargin partner to manage cleared and non-cleared derivatives collateral.
- DTCC DataPro enhances data offerings, covers major asset classes
6th March 2017 - Previously known as DTCC Data Products, DTCC DataPro to offer new products, including Trade Information Warehouse Market Reports.
- Nasdaq and Borse Dubai sign market technology deal
21st February 2017 - Borse Dubai to overhaul trading and post-trade technology in preparation for market enhancements including CCP clearing.
- Cinnober appoints Citi's Patrick Tessier as COO
14th February 2017 - Cinnober forms management team for new subsidiary, Patrick Tessier joins as COO.
- FIS powers Mirae Asset Securities' entrance into US financial markets
6th February 2017 - Mirae Asset Securities selects FIS as its technology partner to launch prime brokerage, global securities lending, repo, delta one and correspondent clearing businesses in the United States.
- Clearstream migrates to TARGET2-Securities
6th February 2017 - Clearstream has successfully migrated to the ECB's TARGET2-Securities (T2S) platform.
- New Asian marketplace signs for Cinnober's real-time clearing tech
2nd February 2017 - Cinnober selected by a new Asian marketplace for a real-time clearing solution.
- LCH SwapAgent to connect to AcadiaSoft Hub
25th January 2017 - LCH SwapAgent to supply independent risk calculation to AcadiaSoft Hub.
- International investors to gain access to Chile through Euroclear
23rd January 2017 - Cooperation between the Chilean local market and Euroclear to facilitate access for international investors to domestic debt .