Corporate Bonds Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Liquidnet launches customizable Virtual High Touch workflow for fixed income
13th December 2017 - New workflow and audit trail provides MiFID II compliant solution to corporate bond trading
- ICE Data Services launches Best Execution for Fixed Income in EMEA
10th October 2016 -
- Saxo Bank launches digital bond trading solution
12th September 2016 - Combination of technology and access to up to 40 liquidity providers to improve efficiency and reduce costs for clients.
- Goldman Sachs tries to automate oddlot trades in US investment grade corporate bonds
1st September 2016 -
- Liquidnet launches targeted invitations for fixed income
19th July 2016 - Liquidnet's Fixed Income Targeted Invitations tool unlocks hidden corporate bond liquidity.
- Tradeweb Markets acquires CodeStreet
8th March 2016 - Acquisition brings data-driven trade identification and workflow management to electronic corporate bond trading.
- MTS BondsPro to offer US corporate bonds to Swiss market
11th November 2015 - London Stock Exchange Group receives authorisation as a recognised foreign exchange in Switzerland.
- SIX appoints head of Corporate Bonds
12th October 2015 - SIX Swiss Exchange names Frédéric Messein as head SIX Corporate Bonds.
- Liquidnet launches Fixed Income dark pool
29th September 2015 - Liquidnet's Fixed Income dark pool to centralize institutional trading of corporate bonds. 120+ asset managers across the US and Europe on-board for launch.
- Exchanges help solve FI liquidity puzzle - SIX
28th July 2015 - Regulations are going to change corporate bond market structure. SIX Swiss Exchange's COO Urs Widmer writes on how the pieces are fitting into place.
- TradingScreen announces TradeCross
16th July 2015 - TradingScreen and the buy-side develop platform for fixed income corporate bonds.
- Liquidnet's corporate bond dark pool - Q&A with Constantinos Antoniades
22nd June 2015 - Automated Trader talks to Liquidnet's head of Fixed Income about the highly anticipated launch of its institutional dark pool for corporate bonds.
- Liquidnet to launch institutional dark pool for corporate bonds
18th June 2015 - Liquidnet is integrating with seven Order Management Systems to provide direct connectivity into the first dark pool for corporate bonds which is scheduled to launch in Q3.
- Interactive Data to provide evaluated pricing data to Liquidnet's fixed income dark pool
10th June 2015 - Continuous fixed income evaluated pricing to provide Liquidnet's platform participants with pre-trade transparency and best execution analysis.
- Wave of innovative electronic solutions arising to address broken credit markets - GreySpark report
2nd March 2015 - GreySpark report examines how All-to-All, Client-to-Client and Dealer-to-Dealer platforms can provide an answer to the liquidity challenges faced by corporate bonds investors.
- ICAP announces corporate bond platform - Scrapbook
26th January 2015 - ICAP e-Commerce partners with Interactive Data to launch Scrapbook, an e-solution for the corporate bond market.
- SIX Swiss Exchange launches corporate bonds platform, Algomi to provide technology
19th January 2015 - SIX Swiss Exchange new electronic corporate bonds trading platform to launch in first half of 2015. Algomi selected as technology partner.
- PIMCO launches actively managed US corporate bond ETF in European market
1st December 2014 - PIMCO has issued the first actively managed fixed income ETF in Euroclear's international structure.
- TABB says growing structural imbalance is plaguing the US Corporate Bond market
7th October 2014 - False narrative suggests dealers less committed to corporate bond trading while empirical data demonstrates liquidity improving; both misleading, says new report.
- ITG to launch dark pool for US fixed income
4th September 2014 - ITG's filed the first Form ATS for fixed income trading.
- Liquidnet acquires Vega-Chi
18th March 2014 - Liquidnet expands into fixed income market with acquisition of bond trading platform Vega-Chi.
- MarketAxess launches European Bid-Ask Spread Index
6th February 2014 - MarketAxess launches new index for European corporate bond market liquidity.
- Clearstream and NSD open Russian corporate bond market to international investors
31st January 2014 - Russian corporate bond settlement opened by Clearstream on 30 January 2014. Clearstream to help establish Russian market linkage between ICSDs. New Russian equities service by Clearstream as next step.