Direct Market Access (DMA) Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Object Trading selects BSO to enhance its DMA platform
3rd October 2017 - Vela (previously Object Trading) has opted to use their low-latency connectivity between its data centres to scale up it's direct market access platform
- Bloomberg Tradebook optimizes execution with launch of OPTX
6th March 2017 - OPTX connects clients to 'best-in-class' destinations, capitalizing on Bloomberg Tradebook's connectivity and data and analytics.
- CQG connects to Warsaw Stock Exchange for futures trading
24th February 2017 - CQG customers will have access to the WIG20 contract, equity, FX, WIBOR, and T-bond futures contracts.
- Eurobank selects Itiviti's Catalys for DMA access to Athex
7th February 2017 - Itiviti's Catalys provides DMA access to Athens Stock Exchange for Eurobank Group.
- Object Trading integrates DMA platform with uTrade screen
6th December 2016 - Object Trading adds India, Russia, & Frontier direct market access with uTrade integration.
- Saxo Bank boosts FX Prime Brokerage
14th November 2016 - Cross-collateralization between PrimeXM sites to optimize multi location FX DMA.
- Object Trading conforms to SGX Titan platform
14th November 2016 - Singapore Exchange Titan platform goes live; full approval provides Object Trading clients direct connection to pan-Asian liquidity.
- BM&FBOVESPA approves Object Trading as conformed ISV
31st October 2016 - Object Trading conforms to BM&FBOVESPA for direct connection to deep liquidity.
- Object Trading first vendor to conform to ASX's new trading platform
15th September 2016 - Object Trading prepares clients for ASX's derivatives platform upgrade.
- WEX expands trader access
to CBOE PULSe Trader Workstation
13th September 2016 - Wolverine Execution Services establishes direct connectivity between the Chicago Board Options Exchange PULSe Trader Workstation and the WEX Trading Platform.
- TradeStation to be first retail online broker member of IEX
18th August 2016 - TradeStation approved as first retail online broker member of new IEX Stock Exchange.
- ITG launches Brazil and Mexico Close algorithms
9th August 2016 - New algos seek to capture end-of-session liquidity. DMA for Columbian equities to launch in fall.
- Object Trading enables Montreal Exchange access via TMX
25th May 2016 - Object Trading Platform goes live at TMX Group's co-location centre for Montréal exchange access.
- G. H. Financials & Celoxica release new trading platform
5th May 2016 - Celoxica and G. H. Financials release fully automated, low latency, market data gateway and Risk direct market access (DMA) platform for futures markets.
- G. H. Financials and Object Trading bring DMA to ASX 24
14th March 2016 - Clearing broker on Object Trading's managed service platform provides on-demand Direct Market Access to ASX24.
- CQG adds new functionality to mobile trading app, CQG M
9th November 2015 -
- Object Trading co-locates in ASX
27th October 2015 - Object Trading co-locates in ASX data centre to expand DMA service.
- CIMB implements Fidessa platform
12th October 2015 - CIMB Securities expands use of Fidessa technology to offer low-touch DMA and high-touch F&O trading services.
- Ullink expands into Taiwan
8th October 2015 - SinoPac selects Ullink's low-latency direct market access, centralised monitoring and pre-trade risk management solutions.
- Asia's first Trading-Atrium announces prime of prime FX liquidity pool market access capability
13th August 2015 - Blackwell Global and Neo & Partners Global collaborate to establish Prime of Prime (Pop) services within the Trading-Atrium.
- Object Trading to provide trading Infrastructure for TradingScreen clients
30th June 2015 - Trading and investment technology integrated with global market infrastructure and access to 60+ liquidity sources enables customer focus on trading innovation.
- Fidessa unveils new low-latency DMA platform
30th June 2015 - New platform provides access to global equity and derivatives markets.
- Neo's Trading-Atrium readies DMA to Thailand from Singapore
23rd June 2015 - Neo & Partners to support direct market access, including exchange co-location, to the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) and Thailand Futures Exchange (TFEX) from Singapore.
- Quantitative Brokers provides best execution algos through REDIPlus
12th May 2015 - REDI Global Technologies integrates Quantitative Brokers BOLT and STROBE algorithms into its trade management platform.
- Guotai Junan Securities selects Fidessa platform
12th May 2015 - Hong Kong brokerage Guotai Junan Securities goes live with Fidessa platform.
- CQG to connect to Nasdaq Futures
21st April 2015 - Direct market access to Nasdaq Futures Platform offers global trading access to new suite of futures based on key energy benchmarks.
- Financial Market Engineering implements Object's DMA Platform
10th March 2015 - Platform-As-A-Service offers managed, on-demand flexibility and scale, optimized for the front-office.
- UBS deploys ORC DMA solution on ASX & CME
12th January 2015 - UBS extends use of Orc's Electronic Execution solution to expand DMA business on Australian Stock Exchange and Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
- Vendors' views: New year, new tech trends
30th December 2014 - From the vantage point of technology providers, 2015 is set to be a year of further automation in which being the fastest isn't good enough but being accurate is paramount.
- Rakuten Securities joins Trading Technologies' MultiBroker platform
15th December 2014 - Rakuten Securities customers can now select and route orders through Trading Technologies' network.