Analytics Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Burton-Taylor nabs TABB's Andy Nybo as Director of Exchange Vertical
23rd March 2017 - Burton-Taylor International Consulting, a division of TP ICAP's data & analytics group, has appointed Andy Nybo as Director of its Exchange Vertical research practice.
- Bats launches two new indices to measure impact of Brexit on UK companies
22nd March 2017 - Bats Partners with FactSet to provide Brexit 50/50 Indices ahead of triggering of Article 50.
- Sterling Trading Tech acquires Livevol X
21st March 2017 -
- RavenPack launches new platform, secures 5 million USD from Draper Esprit
21st March 2017 - RavenPack's new platform opens up big data analytics to fundamental and discretionary investors,secures $5 million backing from Draper Esprit, a venture firm involved in creating high-growth technology businesses.
- NICE Actimize solution automates evidence gathering
20th March 2017 - NICE Actimize Investigation Management solution automates evidence gathering.
- FactSet acquires BISAM
20th March 2017 - FactSet acquires performance measurement and risk management provider BISAM.
- Accenture launches North American Innovation Center for Finance & Risk
15th March 2017 - New York-based center will help financial institutions accelerate and scale advanced analytics, data & reporting initiatives.
- Kx Systems releases kdb+ version 3.5
15th March 2017 - Kx enhances database and analytics technology platform, kdb+ version 3.5.
- Eze integrates OTAS analytics into execution workflows
9th March 2017 - OTAS Technologies' real-time analytics bolster Eze's execution tools.
- Bloomberg Tradebook optimizes execution with launch of OPTX
6th March 2017 - OPTX connects clients to 'best-in-class' destinations, capitalizing on Bloomberg Tradebook's connectivity and data and analytics.
- Tradition extends trade compression to uncleared margin in FX
27th February 2017 - Tradition and LMRKTS complete a live run, limited to Non-Deliverable Forward trades, within 8 minutes and 9 seconds. Partnership maintains separation and independence of trade execution and trading positions.
- Euronext launches new collateral and liquidity risk management service
15th February 2017 - Euronext Chequers service brings together collateral transformation, risk analytics and inventory management for all asset classes.
- Moody's buys SCDM's finance data and analytics business
15th February 2017 - Moody's acquires structured finance data and analytics business of SCDM.
- Singapore's MAS sets up Data Analytics Group
14th February 2017 - Monetary Authority of Singapore's Data Analytics Group to unlock insights, enhance the supervision of financial institutions, make regulatory compliance more efficient, and improve efficiency.
- TPI and Valens Research to distribute equity and credit research and analytics data
8th February 2017 - Valens Research signs with Tullett Prebon Information for the distribution of global equity and credit analytics data.
- Fidessa adds ChartIQ to Partnership Program
7th February 2017 - Addition of ChartIQ strengthens analytics and visualisation capabilities.
- JPX takes minority stake in OpenGamma
1st February 2017 - Japan Exchange Group has taken a minority stake in OpenGamma, a provider of derivatives risk analytics.
- Contineo announces new data product, I/O
30th January 2017 - Contineo launches data products for the structured product market.
- TP ICAP completes asset acquisition from research and analytics provider Burton-Taylor
30th January 2017 - TP ICAP's data & analytics division completes asset acquisition from research and analytics specialist Burton-Taylor and hires Douglas Burton Taylor.
- Advanced Logic Analytics to provide big data analytics
24th January 2017 - Advanced Logic Analytics launches to address the growing big data analytics requirements in financial services.
- FactSet and Axioma announce partnership
19th January 2017 - FactSet extends integration with Axioma.
- OTAS launches Intraday Lingo
16th January 2017 - OTAS Technologies has launched Intraday Lingo, a tool to help traders meet regulatory and best execution requirements.
- Thomson Reuters launches Davos WEF news and analysis app on Eikon
13th January 2017 - Davos App in Eikon provides single-location access to news, analysis, economic and financial data from across Thomson Reuters.
- eVestment appoints former BlackRock Director as Marketing Manager
11th January 2017 - eVestment hires former BlackRock Director Stephen White for key EMEA marketing position in London.
- FactSet launches Global FinTech Index
11th January 2017 - FactSet Global FinTech Index provides a benchmark to track the performance of companies engaged in financial technologies.
- Order Flow Analytics tools now available on Tradovate's cloud-based platform
3rd January 2017 - Tradovate integrates OFA's analytical and algorithmic trading tools into its cloud-based platform.
- Axioma: Five trends for asset managers in 2017 as Europe takes centre stage
20th December 2016 - Ian Webster, COO at Axioma, outlines five key trends which could shape the European asset management landscape in 2017, including: active managers turning to quants; analytics getting smarter; and increasing regulatory pressure.
- Markit FRTB Studio performs capital calculations for a million trades in seconds
14th December 2016 - Successful proof-of-concept at European bank enables understanding of how business decisions affect all FRTB capital measures.
- Reuters to move all machine readable news to Elektron platform
12th December 2016 - Data vendor Thomson Reuters has told clients that it is phasing out its standalone machine readable news (MRN) and analytics services, and removing them from the Newsfeed Direct (NFD) product, which provides low latency economic data.
- BlackRock's Aladdin integrates ICE Continuous Evaluated Pricing tool
5th December 2016 - ICE Data Services' Continuous Evaluated Pricing (CEP) has been integrated into BlackRock Solutions' Aladdin risk and enterprise investment system.