Analytics Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- FactSet and Axioma announce partnership
19th January 2017 - FactSet extends integration with Axioma.
- OTAS launches Intraday Lingo
16th January 2017 - OTAS Technologies has launched Intraday Lingo, a tool to help traders meet regulatory and best execution requirements.
- Thomson Reuters launches Davos WEF news and analysis app on Eikon
13th January 2017 - Davos App in Eikon provides single-location access to news, analysis, economic and financial data from across Thomson Reuters.
- eVestment appoints former BlackRock Director as Marketing Manager
11th January 2017 - eVestment hires former BlackRock Director Stephen White for key EMEA marketing position in London.
- FactSet launches Global FinTech Index
11th January 2017 - FactSet Global FinTech Index provides a benchmark to track the performance of companies engaged in financial technologies.
- Order Flow Analytics tools now available on Tradovate's cloud-based platform
3rd January 2017 - Tradovate integrates OFA's analytical and algorithmic trading tools into its cloud-based platform.
- Axioma: Five trends for asset managers in 2017 as Europe takes centre stage
20th December 2016 - Ian Webster, COO at Axioma, outlines five key trends which could shape the European asset management landscape in 2017, including: active managers turning to quants; analytics getting smarter; and increasing regulatory pressure.
- Markit FRTB Studio performs capital calculations for a million trades in seconds
14th December 2016 - Successful proof-of-concept at European bank enables understanding of how business decisions affect all FRTB capital measures.
- Reuters to move all machine readable news to Elektron platform
12th December 2016 - Data vendor Thomson Reuters has told clients that it is phasing out its standalone machine readable news (MRN) and analytics services, and removing them from the Newsfeed Direct (NFD) product, which provides low latency economic data.
- BlackRock's Aladdin integrates ICE Continuous Evaluated Pricing tool
5th December 2016 - ICE Data Services' Continuous Evaluated Pricing (CEP) has been integrated into BlackRock Solutions' Aladdin risk and enterprise investment system.
- Wolverine selects Corvil for execution services
2nd December 2016 - Corvil to deliver real-time visibility across WEX trading applications, venues and participants.
- Oanda appoints Neil McDonald Head of Trading
1st December 2016 - Neil McDonald joins OANDA as Global Head of Trading and Quantitative Analytics.
- Axioma to provide risk management for Sycomore
28th November 2016 - Sycomore Asset Management selects Axioma for its risk management solution.
- LSEG to acquire data and analytics provider Mergent
21st November 2016 - Acquisition supports FTSE Russell's core index offering, especially in the creation of factor-based, passive investment products.
- Stuart Connolly joins ICAP from Goldman Sachs
21st November 2016 - ICAP appoints Stuart Connolly as Head of Client Product Development for Post Trade Risk and Information.
- Markit EDM signs up Geode Capital
17th November 2016 - New data management platform will support asset manager's growth.
- IHS Markit appoints Andrew Aziz as Global Head of Markit Analytics
15th November 2016 - Andrew Aziz appointed to lead the business, product and R&D functions at Markit Analytics.
- Thomson Reuters fixed-income market data integrates with Overbond platform
4th November 2016 - Access to Thomson Reuters fixed income market data and market analytics within the Overbond platform optimizes price discovery for participants in the primary bond origination market.
- Avoka launches real-time analytics for financial institution acquisition
3rd November 2016 -
- Nasdaq launches 'Nasdaq Trading Insights'
2nd November 2016 - First product suite to debut from the Global Information Services (GIS) Innovation Lab powers proprietary data with analytics and machine learning techniques.
- IHS Markit syndicated loan data to power enhanced risk analytics from MSCI
1st November 2016 - IHS Markit, a provider of information, analytics and solutions, has announced its syndicated loan data will be integrated into MSCI's enhanced syndicated loan risk analytics.
- Kx sets new STAC benchmarks for tick data analytics on Dell EMC DSSD D5
1st November 2016 - Kx Systems's time-series database kdb+ sets new records in independent testing on the largest dataset ever used.
- Smart Communications and IHS Markit launch ISDA 2016 Credit Support Annex for Variation Margin
27th October 2016 - New functionality supports regulatory margin requirements for non-cleared derivatives.
- RiskGrid Lipper Risk App added to Thomson Reuters App Studio
24th October 2016 - RiskGrid Technologies launches RiskGrid Lipper as a fully integrated app available in App Studio on Thomson Reuters Eikon using fund data from Lipper.
- Miami International Holdings deploys OneTick for its second exchange, MIAX PEARL
19th October 2016 - The new exchange, expected to go live in February 2017, will leverage technology, infrastructure and risk tools to employ a maker/taker pricing, price/time allocation model.
- Aite Group announces data and analytics partnership with Alphacution Research Conservatory
11th October 2016 - Firms to co-publish first report this week and introduce a new way of examining IT spending behaviour within the financial services industry.
- AIM and Thomson Reuters upgrade DataScope solution
11th October 2016 - Improved adapter brings configurable, transparent DataScope pricing and data solution to AIM Software buy-side clients.
- Barclays launches SPECS portal in Europe
10th October 2016 - SPECS portal offers clients access to order handling settings and preferences.
- OpenGamma Raises USD 13.3 Million from Accel and ICAP
9th October 2016 - ICAP, Accel and ex-Sungard CEO invest in derivatives push.
- Corvil introduces machine-time analytics
3rd October 2016 - Corvil machine-time analytics addresses transparency, surveillance and compliance challenges.