Analytics Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Hotspot appoints Head of FX Liquidity Analysis
28th April 2017 - Jon Weinberg joins Hotspot from UBS, to be based in London.
- OneMarketData launches OneTick Elastic Analytics
26th April 2017 - OneMarketData introduces new platform for scalable analytics and data as a hosted service.
- Broadridge, J.P. Morgan, Northern Trust & Banco Santander complete proxy voting blockchain pilot
12th April 2017 - Companies successfully complete blockchain proof of concept to enhance transparency in the proxy voting process.
- Axioma upgrades Portfolio Analytics and Risk Model Machine
12th April 2017 - New features include improved performance attribution, risk analysis, and usability.
- BlackRock strategist joins Axioma as Head of Index Business
11th April 2017 - Ex-BlackRock executive Christopher Woida joins Axioma as Managing Director, Index Solutions.
- Advanced Logic Analytics announces ALA OneLogic compliance solution
11th April 2017 - Advanced Logic Analytics introduces compliance data analytics solution for financial markets firms.
- NICE Actimize introduces Holistic Behavioral Analytics Solution
4th April 2017 - Holistic Behavioral Analytics Solution enables analysts to investigate abnormal behavior in surveillance activity.
- eVestment announces iPhone app
4th April 2017 - eVestment iPhone App makes data, insights available anywhere, anytime.
- Custom Connect launches CC Insight for in-depth network intelligence
31st March 2017 -
- Burton-Taylor report: Global spend on financial information tops 27 billion USD
28th March 2017 - Burton-Taylor report shows spend on market data, analysis and news has topped USD$27 billion for the first time ever. The findings show a 3.45% increase in global spend for financial information last year, reaching USD$27.48 billion.
- Burton-Taylor nabs TABB's Andy Nybo as Director of Exchange Vertical
23rd March 2017 - Burton-Taylor International Consulting, a division of TP ICAP's data & analytics group, has appointed Andy Nybo as Director of its Exchange Vertical research practice.
- Bats launches two new indices to measure impact of Brexit on UK companies
22nd March 2017 - Bats Partners with FactSet to provide Brexit 50/50 Indices ahead of triggering of Article 50.
- Sterling Trading Tech acquires Livevol X
21st March 2017 -
- RavenPack launches new platform, secures 5 million USD from Draper Esprit
21st March 2017 - RavenPack's new platform opens up big data analytics to fundamental and discretionary investors,secures $5 million backing from Draper Esprit, a venture firm involved in creating high-growth technology businesses.
- NICE Actimize solution automates evidence gathering
20th March 2017 - NICE Actimize Investigation Management solution automates evidence gathering.
- FactSet acquires BISAM
20th March 2017 - FactSet acquires performance measurement and risk management provider BISAM.
- Accenture launches North American Innovation Center for Finance & Risk
15th March 2017 - New York-based center will help financial institutions accelerate and scale advanced analytics, data & reporting initiatives.
- Kx Systems releases kdb+ version 3.5
15th March 2017 - Kx enhances database and analytics technology platform, kdb+ version 3.5.
- Eze integrates OTAS analytics into execution workflows
9th March 2017 - OTAS Technologies' real-time analytics bolster Eze's execution tools.
- Bloomberg Tradebook optimizes execution with launch of OPTX
6th March 2017 - OPTX connects clients to 'best-in-class' destinations, capitalizing on Bloomberg Tradebook's connectivity and data and analytics.
- Tradition extends trade compression to uncleared margin in FX
27th February 2017 - Tradition and LMRKTS complete a live run, limited to Non-Deliverable Forward trades, within 8 minutes and 9 seconds. Partnership maintains separation and independence of trade execution and trading positions.
- Euronext launches new collateral and liquidity risk management service
15th February 2017 - Euronext Chequers service brings together collateral transformation, risk analytics and inventory management for all asset classes.
- Moody's buys SCDM's finance data and analytics business
15th February 2017 - Moody's acquires structured finance data and analytics business of SCDM.
- Singapore's MAS sets up Data Analytics Group
14th February 2017 - Monetary Authority of Singapore's Data Analytics Group to unlock insights, enhance the supervision of financial institutions, make regulatory compliance more efficient, and improve efficiency.
- TPI and Valens Research to distribute equity and credit research and analytics data
8th February 2017 - Valens Research signs with Tullett Prebon Information for the distribution of global equity and credit analytics data.
- Fidessa adds ChartIQ to Partnership Program
7th February 2017 - Addition of ChartIQ strengthens analytics and visualisation capabilities.
- JPX takes minority stake in OpenGamma
1st February 2017 - Japan Exchange Group has taken a minority stake in OpenGamma, a provider of derivatives risk analytics.
- Contineo announces new data product, I/O
30th January 2017 - Contineo launches data products for the structured product market.
- TP ICAP completes asset acquisition from research and analytics provider Burton-Taylor
30th January 2017 - TP ICAP's data & analytics division completes asset acquisition from research and analytics specialist Burton-Taylor and hires Douglas Burton Taylor.
- Advanced Logic Analytics to provide big data analytics
24th January 2017 - Advanced Logic Analytics launches to address the growing big data analytics requirements in financial services.