FIX Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Esprow opens New York office
21st November 2017 -
- Esprow upgrades ETP Studio for FIX
20th November 2017 - Expanded automated testing solutions include enhanced MiFID II compliance
- ULLINK and Enfusion offer allocation and post-trade matching service via NYFIX
18th July 2017 - Partnership extends existing relationship with FIX-based post-trade support for Enfusion's buy-side customers.
- Ipreo announces FIX interface for fixed income new issues
26th April 2017 - Ipreo connects buy-side trading systems to Investor Access to facilitate the placement of orders and receipt of allocations electronically.
- Itiviti introduces certification solution for FIX order flows
24th April 2017 - New Itiviti MiFID II Certification Solution facilitates testing of FIX order flow and re-certification. Delivered as a deployed solution or as a managed service integrated with existing test facilities.
- Ullink provides buy-side capital markets connectivity with Valemobi in Brazil
18th April 2017 -
- Solace and FIX Flyer partner to improve FIX trading
15th March 2017 - Solace and FIX Flyer joint solution improves performance and predictability of FIX trading.
- Flyer releases 'Freemium' version of its FIX Engine
14th March 2017 - Flyer releases commercial enterprise engine for free download to prototype financial apps.
- Ullink adds MiFID2 support with UL APPIA 8 release
2nd March 2017 - Ullink FIX engine extended with support for MiFID2-compliant timestamps and FIX tags.
- FIX Protocol adds extensions to meet MiFID II and MiFIR requirements
27th February 2017 - Enhancements to the FIX Protoco Extension Pack cover trade reporting requirements, venue waiver indicators, algorithm and trader IDs and short-sell marking.
- Eurobank selects Itiviti's Catalys for DMA access to Athex
7th February 2017 - Itiviti's Catalys provides DMA access to Athens Stock Exchange for Eurobank Group.
- Itiviti introduces fully managed FIX infrastructure service
2nd February 2017 - Itiviti announces Itiviti Managed FIX - a global connectivity platform, delivered as a service.
- Saxo Bank taps Fix8Pro for market connectivity
29th November 2016 - Saxo Bank has chosen Australian fintech FIX8 Market Tech as their market connectivity engine technology.
- Ullink and Alpha Omega deliver FIX-based post trade processing to the buy-side
14th November 2016 - Strategic partnership offers allocation and post-trade matching as a service to NYFIX buy-sides.
- TNS launches FIX Hub to streamline trading
11th November 2016 - Traders using the FIX Protocol can access new connectivity hub from Transaction Network Solutions which enables multiple FIX connections.
- Banca Akros selects Itiviti for FIX testing and onboarding
14th September 2016 - Banca Akros to build simulated market test environment using Itiviti's VeriFIX testing, MagniFIX monitoring, and MetriFIX measurement products.
- Larrain Vial selects Itiviti's Catalys for LATAM Markets
8th September 2016 - Larrain Vial selects Catalys by Itiviti to help develop Latin American markets.
- FIX issues new guidelines for post-trade workflow
8th August 2016 - FIX Trading Community releases new guidelines for the use of FIX in post-trade processing for multi asset classes and a common post-trade framework.
- Algomi announces Synchronicity SaaS solution
3rd August 2016 - Algomi delivers bank data matching engine as SaaS solution with bi-directional FIX connectivity.
- Pragma launches TradeBase to improve order routing transparency
14th July 2016 - Real-time routing database to enhance the Pragma's algorithmic trading platform.
- FIX Trading Community releases FIX version for high performance demands
30th June 2016 - FIX Trading Community has released Simple Binary Encoding (SBE) version 1.0 Draft Standard to support high performance demands in transactions and/or data feeds.
- Dash Financial adds Drop360 to order routing dashboard
23rd June 2016 -
- BMV Group selects Itiviti's FIX engine, Catalys
2nd June 2016 - Bolsa Mexicana de Valores Group deploys Catalys by Itiviti for transactional needs.
- EBS BrokerTec expands NDF offering, launches new instrument
20th April 2016 - One month against the fix complements existing one-month outright product.
- Pragma launches SmartFix algorithm
11th April 2016 - New algorithm executes based upon pattern identified by Pragma research. Shift to TWAP trading within widened WM/Reuters window has led to predictable trading patterns.
- Fidessa and Alpha Omega offer one-stop-shop for post-trade
6th April 2016 - Fidessa Partnership Program extended to drive further momentum in post-trade arena.
- SimCorp connects order manager to Bloomberg's EMSXNET
3rd March 2016 - SimCorp's Order Manager joins the partnership network of Bloomberg EMSxNET.
- Itiviti launches first enterprise testing platform, Continuum
3rd March 2016 - Continuum by Itiviti brings a new automated FIX testing technology for trading systems. Announcement follows the recent merger of Orc and CameronTec to create trading, connectivity and services offering.
- FIX Protocol to support MiFID II time stamping
2nd December 2015 - FIX Trading Community announces enhancements to the FIX Protocol to support MiFID II legislation on time stamps.
- FIX introduces new open technical resource
23rd November 2015 - FIX Trading Community announces new open technical resource to facilitate software development.