Settlement Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Four more CSDs go live on T2S using SWIFT
22nd September 2017 - CSDs in Spain, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania migrate to T2S using SWIFT's Value Added Network solution
- CLS announces new innovations for the FX market
19th September 2017 - New products include a same-day gross settlement service, data products, and trade monitoring and reporting tools
- Nasdaq merges its Baltic CSDs to create Nasdaq CSD
18th September 2017 - Central securities depositories in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania become a single entity which has joined the pan-European securities settlement platform T2S
- SEC statement on T+2 implementation
12th September 2017 -
- Clearstream and HedgePole partner on new alternative fund data service
11th September 2017 - Clearstream to offer dynamic and static hedge funds data through HedgePole's web-based technology platform HedgeData.
- Cobalt joins BT Radianz Cloud
6th September 2017 - Cobalt's distributed ledger technology now available in conjunction with BT's BT Radianz Services
- Torstone appoints former MillenniumIT CEO as Chief Operating Officer
6th September 2017 - Torstone Technology appoints Mack Gill as Chief Operating Officer, Board Director
- Financial services industry shortens trade settlement cycle in the US
5th September 2017 - Two-day settlement cycle to reduce risk and enhance U.S. market structure
- Nippon Life is first non-bank financial institution in Japan to settle currency trades via CLS
5th September 2017 -
- AT Reminder: US Equity Settlement Cycle changes
4th September 2017 - Tuesday 05 September 2017 brings T+2 in US, Canada and Mexico
- Japanese trust banks adopt DTCC's Omgeo ALERT
29th August 2017 - SSI Utility addresses risk and operational costs associated with trade failures
- AFME comments on publication of EPTF report
23rd August 2017 -
- CloudMargin connects to the DTCC-Euroclear Global Collateral Margin Transit Utility
22nd August 2017 - Enables users to deploy straight-through-processing from call calculation to settlement of collateral
- Singer selects Torstone Technology's MIFIR solution
8th August 2017 - N+1 Singer selects Torstone's InfernoRC module to meet transaction reporting requirements
- NEX Optimisation launches automated Settlement Netting Service
3rd July 2017 - New service deploys Traiana tech to launch automated Settlement Netting Service for OTC FX, future expansion planned to all asset classes.
- Clearstream and Euroclear Bank offer improved settlement activity on the Bridge
20th June 2017 - Bridge: enables improved settlement and matching between Clearstream and Euroclear
- SIX Securities Services launches Advanced Settlement service
19th June 2017 - SIX Securities Services clients can now process their settlement instructions directly from the trading system.
- SWIFT unveils industry's first cross-border payments tracker
23rd May 2017 - Corporate treasurers can now find out where a payment is at any given time.
- Seabury Global Markets and Nobel create non-fractional reserve bank
15th May 2017 - Seabury Global Markets and Noble Bank International enter strategic partnership.
- TORA preps for shorter settlement cycles and MiFID II
11th May 2017 - TORA Ticketing adds pre- and post-trade allocation, commission management and IBOR capabilities to its cloud-based OEMS.
- DTCC'S Omgeo CTM enables post-trade processing capabilities to private fund managers in China
9th May 2017 - DTCC supports operational impacts of new rules in world's second largest stock market.
- Ullink launches automated post trade data management solution
25th April 2017 - New UL PUBLISHER solution creates a centralised view of post-trade data while mitigating regulatory risk.
- LMRKTS first to offer Cobalt's BlueSky blockchain services
11th April 2017 - Cobalt DL secures LMRKTS as multi-lateral compression partner on new BlueSky service.
- MainFirst goes live on Torstone Inferno
11th April 2017 - MainFirst migrates to Torstone middle and back office platform, Inferno.
- NRI's new robotic process automation technology automates post-trade ops
6th April 2017 - Nomura Research Institute announces Japan's first utility service for investment banks to adopt UiPath technology.
- SEC adopts T+2 settlement cycle for securities transactions
22nd March 2017 - The Securities and Exchange Commission has adopted an amendment to shorten by one business day the standard settlement cycle for most broker-dealer securities transactions.
- SET to launch T+2 in March 2018
22nd March 2017 - The Stock Exchange of Thailand announces target implementation date for the two-day settlement cycle to be March 2, 2018.
- Torstone Technology expands in Japan
7th March 2017 - Torstone Technology signs deal with Natixis Japan Securities, appoints head of APAC.
- Deutsche Boerse trades money market funds with T+1 settlement period
6th March 2017 - Five BlackRock Institutional Cash Series plc money market funds are tradable on Xetra.
- BNP Paribas and Calypso form post trade partnership
18th January 2017 - BNP Paribas Securities Services and Calypso Technology partner to offer clients integrated post-trade processing.