Data Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- CLS appoints new Head of Product and Head of Sales EMEA as the year starts
2nd January 2018 - CLS appoints Angus Scott as Head of Product, and Lisa Danino-Lewis as Head of Sales EMEA
- Cristobal Conde joins Duco as advisor
26th October 2017 -
- Euroclear launches Euroclear Information Solutions
16th October 2017 - New business line designed to leverage Euroclear's data warehouse
- Delta Capita launches Big Data as a Service Platform
19th September 2017 - Anti-Money Laundering (AML) to become the first Delta Capita product launch using the data analytics and machine learning platform
- Flexera to acquire BDNA
13th September 2017 - Acquisition to create technology asset data platform, addressing how software is bought, sold, managed and secured.
- Broadridge acquires data and intelligence provider Spence Johnson
17th July 2017 - Acquisition to combine global retail and institutional data, market intelligence and insight.
- Broadridge forms strategic alliance with Spence Johnson
12th June 2017 - Strategic alliance enables asset managers to analyse the global retail and institutional asset management opportunity together.
- AllianceBernstein selects Bloomberg evaluated pricing for US fixed income securities
2nd May 2017 - Bloomberg's evaluated pricing service provides evaluated pricing to compare and corroborate the asset manager's internal valuations for fixed income securities.
- FIA launches interactive FCM Tracker
13th April 2017 - FCM Tracker provides users with detailed insights into global derivatives markets.
- Amazon to open three new data centres in Sweden
4th April 2017 - Amazon Web Services announces the opening of data centers in Sweden in 2018.
- eVestment announces iPhone app
4th April 2017 - eVestment iPhone App makes data, insights available anywhere, anytime.
- Burton-Taylor report: Global spend on financial information tops 27 billion USD
28th March 2017 - Burton-Taylor report shows spend on market data, analysis and news has topped USD$27 billion for the first time ever. The findings show a 3.45% increase in global spend for financial information last year, reaching USD$27.48 billion.
- Euronext and Morningstar to launch European indices and derivatives
20th March 2017 - Euronext and Morningstar announce new range of Morningstar European indices and associated instruments, traded on Euronext.
- Eze integrates OTAS analytics into execution workflows
9th March 2017 - OTAS Technologies' real-time analytics bolster Eze's execution tools.
- IHS Markit's Bond and CDS pricing data now available on FactSet
7th March 2017 - IHS Markit brings bond and credit default swaps pricing data to FactSet
- Wall Street Horizon-powered Markit Hub Horizon goes live
1st March 2017 - IHS Markit's new Hub Horizon corporate event data service, which is powered by Wall Street Horizon's event data, has officially launched.
- Moody's buys SCDM's finance data and analytics business
15th February 2017 - Moody's acquires structured finance data and analytics business of SCDM.
- TPI and Valens Research to distribute equity and credit research and analytics data
8th February 2017 - Valens Research signs with Tullett Prebon Information for the distribution of global equity and credit analytics data.
- EdgeConneX launches second Miami Edge Data Center
1st February 2017 - New EdgeConneX Edge Data Center in Miami focuses on interconnection relief to South and Latin America with a transparent business model
- Volta and Custom Connect team up
12th January 2017 -
- European Supervisory Authorities consult on Big Data
20th December 2016 - The Joint Committee of the European Supervisory Authorities (ESAs) has launched a public consultation about the potential benefits and risks of Big Data for consumers and financial firms to determine whether any further regulatory or supervisory actions may be needed.
- LiquidityBook Integrates FactSet data
14th December 2016 - LiquidityBook integrates FactSet's real-time global exchange, reference and benchmark data within Buy-Side LBX and Sell-Side LBX POEMS platforms
- GoldenSource launches FRTB solution
6th December 2016 - GoldenSource addresses mounting market risk pressures for banks with FRTB solution.
- REDI to provide access to S3 Partners' BLACKLIGHT
10th November 2016 - S3's suite of treasury management reporting and analysis tools now available to REDI clients.
- Nasdaq launches 'Nasdaq Trading Insights'
2nd November 2016 - First product suite to debut from the Global Information Services (GIS) Innovation Lab powers proprietary data with analytics and machine learning techniques.
- Barclays first to go live on DTCC's Data Products service
25th October 2016 - DTCC's Data Products Service adds Liquidity Coverage Data - Barclays becomes first client to use its Liquidity Coverage Ratio Data Service.
- OTAS and ExtractAlpha provide trading factor analytics
3rd October 2016 - OTAS Technologies partners with ExtractAlpha to provide enhanced trading factor analytics
- ITG launches Volume Participation Forecasting tool
27th September 2016 - ITG's online tool forecasts market volumes every 15 minutes during the trading day.
- J.P. Morgan joins ICE Clear Singapore
27th September 2016 - J.P. Morgan has been approved as a clearing member for ICE Clear Singapore, effective immediately.
- BNC & RIMES to distribute bitcoin pricing and analytics
27th September 2016 - BraveNewCoin and RIMES partner to distribute end-of-day cryptocurrency pricing and analytics to RIMES' clients.