Pension Fund Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- DNB finds evidence of herding among Dutch pension funds
15th September 2017 - Herding can stabilise markets, study concludes
- Eurex Clearing and PGGM work on CCP model for Securities Lending
12th September 2017 - First buy-side client to utilise the Lending CCP's Specific Lender License
- EU financial transaction tax faces yet more roadblocks
20th February 2017 - This time insurance firms and pension funds are the problem.
- SEC supports pension funds in dispute with exchanges over HFT
30th November 2016 - The SEC has told an important court that exchanges should not be exempt from investor lawsuits that allege that the exchanges privileged HFT firms.
- Prepare failed: (144) Table './ATStatistics/logger_ads_imp' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed