Database System Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- AIM Software integrates MATLAB with GAIN EDM
22nd December 2016 - New connector enables access of quality controlled data from GAIN directly into MATLAB.
- McObject upgrades eXtremeDB Financial Edition DBMS
9th November 2015 - Upgraded eXtremeDB Financial Edition gains new capabilities as SQL client/server DBMS.
- SEC to deploy Kx Systems' kdb+ platform
7th July 2015 - Kx Systems has been awarded a Securities and Exchange Commission contract for use of its database software platform, kdb+.
- IEX selects Kx Systems' kdb+ software for its data platform
18th December 2014 - Kx Systems to provide kdb+ software for IEX data platform.
- John Hamm joins Solarflare Board of Directors
4th December 2014 - Technology CEO and Venture Investor joins Solarflare Board of Directors.
- In first cloud-based STAC-M3 benchmark, McObject and Lucera set records for market data analysis
19th November 2014 - Lucera partners with McObject to offer eXtremeDB Financial Edition database system as a service in its cloud for financial institutions.
- TABB Group says significant portion of global capital markets trading activity now found in only 10 datacentres
1st October 2014 - Datacentre building boom gives way to optimally-located, efficient facilities; matching engines seen as key differentiator in forming datacentre ecosystems.
- Mizuho Securities selects Xenmorph platform
17th June 2014 - Mizuho Securities USA implements Xenomorph TimeScape for data management platform.
- Why can't we be friends? MMT and the quest for data standards
24th February 2014 - It's not every day that rival data vendors, venues and other companies gather round the table and agree to work together towards a common goal. But the rapidly progressing Market Model Typology (MMT) initiative shows that this kind of cooperation can happen, and the benefits are expected to be enormous.
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Data
24th February 2014 - You're only as good as your data. Whether it's pre-trade research or post-trade analysis, so much comes down to how accurate and how complete your dataset is. But cleaning and maintaining good data is generally not thought of as the sexiest part of being in the financial markets. It's a chore, the scope of which is often underrated and underappreciated. So Automated Trader sought to speak to a range of specialists to hear what they said about the importance of data hygiene.