Compliance Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Charles River and UnaVista automate transaction reporting
28th June 2017 - Charles River and UnaVista partner to automate transaction reporting as part of MiFID II solution.
- GoldenSource and McObject launch RegTech EDM solution
27th June 2017 -
- Earthport chooses Accuity to power payments platform
26th June 2017 - Earthport chooses Accuity for tailored payments and compliance solution.
- TORA and UnaVista partner for MiFID II transaction reporting
22nd June 2017 - TORA partners with London Stock Exchange Group's UnaVista for MiFID II transaction reporting.
- Eze Software launches MiFID II commission management platform
22nd June 2017 - Cloud solution aims to cover full MiFID II workflow.
- Nasdaq's BWise and KPMG to provide GRC solutions
21st June 2017 - Nasdaq's BWise and KPMG partner to provide comprehensive Governance, Risk Management and Compliance solutions.
- Broadridge launches SFTR trade reporting solution
20th June 2017 - Broadridge trade reporting solution addresses ESMA's SFTR regulatory change.
- IHS Markit and Deloitte address MiFID II compliance for outreach and repapering
19th June 2017 - Strategic alliance to provide holistic managed service powered by Outreach360 technology.
- SmartStream RDU announces reference data service for MiFID II
15th June 2017 - The SmartStream Reference Data Utility announces fully Integrated Reference Data Service for MiFID II.
- BlackBerry and VoxSmart partner for MiFID II compliance
13th June 2017 - BlackBerry UEM and VSmart enable firms to capture, record, store and analyze mobile voice, text and third-party instant messaging apps.
- ResearchPool launches MiFID II solution - TRUE
13th June 2017 - Tool for Research Usage and Evaluation (TRUE) enables MiFID Il compliant research management and control.
- Nasdaq launches Auction on Demand in the Nordics
12th June 2017 - Auction on Demand now available on all Nasdaq Nordic Exchanges. Software vendors on-board include Itiviti, FIS Front Arena, Fidessa and Vitec Aloc.
- Barclays, Goldman Sachs, HSBC and Morgan Stanley take stake in IHS Markit's KY3P
12th June 2017 - Barclays, Goldman Sachs, HSBC and Morgan Stanley invest and obtain equity stake in KY3P by IHS Markit.
- Cordium expands US broker-dealer services
31st May 2017 - Cordium launches new regulatory hosting solution in the United States.
- Instinet launches RQ Connect
24th May 2017 - Offers open connectivity to third party data for research distribution, monitoring and evaluations; creates a provider-neutral hub for MiFID II research payments.
- ABN Amro selects Fenergo for KYC management
24th May 2017 - Fenergo seals deal with first Dutch banking client to support its business transformation strategy .
- NICE Actimize introduces Robotic Process Automation for risk and compliance
22nd May 2017 - NICE Actimize RPA, integrated with Actimize Case Management, lowers the cost of compliance and increases investigator productivity.
- Standard Chartered to join Thomson Reuters Org ID KYC managed service for Africa
17th May 2017 - Will become fourth bank to join regional partnership which accelerates on-boarding for customers and provides due diligence processes.
- Metamako adds MayStreet to its partner ecosystem
17th May 2017 - Metamako adds MayStreet to its partner ecosystem, adding analytics capabilities for compliance and risk management.
- GreySpark and OXIAL offer continuous compliance service
16th May 2017 - New service allows Capital Markets firms to continuously remain on top of compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Misys rolls AI strategy into trade monitoring software
15th May 2017 - Misys FusionCapital Detect accelerates trade validations and reduces exceptions with machine learning.
- Barclays to pay 97 million USD for overcharging clients
11th May 2017 - Barclays agrees to settle three sets of violations that resulted in clients being overbilled by nearly $50 million.
- Deloitte develops blockchain platform for KYC checks
10th May 2017 - Deloitte develops blockchain proof-of-concept to mutualize KYC checks.
- Cinnober acquires Ancoa Software
10th May 2017 - Cinnober Financial Technology to buy Ancoa Software, the UK-based market surveillance specialist company.
- Danske Bank Asset Management adopts Bloomberg's liquidity assessment tool
10th May 2017 - Bloomberg LQA supports Danske Bank's investment philosophy and risk management process.
- Colt PrizmNet connects three top five US brokers
8th May 2017 - Colt's financial extranet reaches 75 providers. Services available include MiFID II compliance solutions and cloud-based services.
- RIXML.org creates Interactions Working Group for MiFID II compliance
4th May 2017 - RIXML.org creates Interactions Working Group for buy-side, sell-side, and vendor firms to create an open standard for capturing the inter-firm interactions required under MiFID II.
- Bloomberg receives approval to issue LEIs
2nd May 2017 - Legal Entity Identifiers required to comply with MiFID II and EMIR reporting.
- Old habits die hard as Deutsche Bank fined by Fed for manipulating FX markets via chatrooms
27th April 2017 - Shortly before the Easter weekend, the Federal Reserve announced that it was fining Deutsche Bank 157 million USD for "unsafe and unsound practices" and for a "failure to maintain an adequate Volcker rule compliance program".