Compliance Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Wall Street Blockchain Alliance adds Blockchain Intelligence Group as corporate member
22nd February 2017 - Search and big data analytics innovator focuses on blockchain data visibility and risk assessment for compliance and law enforcement.
- AxiomSL appoints Andrew Wood as Country Manager for Australia
21st February 2017 - AxiomSL announces Asia Pacific expansion with senior appointment in Australia.
- Abel Noser launches Compliance+ platform
21st February 2017 - Abel Noser Solutions launches new trade surveillance product for compliance officers of broker-dealers, investment advisors and exchanges.
- Ancoa delivers AWS hosted market surveillance platform to Convergex
8th February 2017 - Ancoa platform provides surveillance capabilities for Convergex equities and options businesses.
- IPC launches Connexus Chrono
7th February 2017 - IPC's clock synchronization and time stamping service to enable auditable and compliant trading.
- Thomson Reuters to acquire Clarient & Avox from DTCC
6th February 2017 - Thomson Reuters strengthens KYC managed services and legal entity data through Clarient and Avox acquisitions.
- McObject's new eXtremeDB Financial Edition speeds up risk management and compliance
2nd February 2017 - New v.7.1 release includes built-in feed handlers for Thomson Reuters and Vela, along with 4x faster data loading for large volumes of tick data.
- Asset Management One selects Ullink Xilix EMS
1st February 2017 - Asset Management One deploys Ullink's Xilix for pre-trade risk and compliance.
- Torstone connects to UnaVista ARM for MiFIR reporting
31st January 2017 - Torstone Technology partners with UnaVista to provide complete MiFIR reporting service for clients.
- Thomson Reuters introduces Regulatory Change Management compliance solution
27th January 2017 - Compliance dashboard and enhanced mapping to help mitigate risk in volatile environments.
- Energie Steiermark selects Ancoa for energy trade surveillance
26th January 2017 -
- Risk Focus launches RegTek Solutions
24th January 2017 - RegTech disruptor Risk Focus launches RegTek Solutions for regulatory reporting systems.
- NICE Actimize launches quality assurance and productivity studio solutions
24th January 2017 - NICE Actimize new solutions improve financial crime and compliance operations.
- smartTrade announces MiFID II solutions
18th January 2017 - smartTrade Technologies works with institutions on MiFIR/MiFID II implementations.
- DTCC names former AMF Director as GTR Chief Compliance Officer
17th January 2017 - DTCC appoints Derek West as Chief Compliance Officer at European Global Trade Repository.
- OTAS launches Intraday Lingo
16th January 2017 - OTAS Technologies has launched Intraday Lingo, a tool to help traders meet regulatory and best execution requirements.
- AQMetrics adds MiFID II readiness features to RegTech solution
12th January 2017 - Cloud-based risk and compliance platform adds features to help buy-side and sell-side prepare for MiFID II obligations.
- HSBC Private Bank in Switzerland adopts Bloomberg's collateral management services
11th January 2017 - HSBC Private Bank in Switzerland adopts Bloomberg's collateral management services ahead of stricter margin requirements for OTC derivatives across multiple regulatory jurisdictions.
- IHS Markit launches solution to address Section 871(m) compliance
11th January 2017 - Brown Brothers Harriman and other financial institutions sign on as early adopters.
- Tradeweb to launch APA service for MiFID II reporting
10th January 2017 - Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan among those selecting Tradeweb APA initiative for MiFIR post-trade reporting services, and MiFID II compliant data solutions.
- AxiomSL rolls out reporting solution for energy & commodities sector
9th January 2017 - AxiomSL extends trade and transactions reporting solutions to the energy and commodities trading sector.
- Advise Technologies releases Bank of Israel Derivatives Reporting module
21st December 2016 - New module addresses the Bank of Israel reporting requirement, which goes into effect on January 1st 2017.
- SEC charges Morgan Stanley with customer protection rule violations
20th December 2016 - Morgan Stanley to pay $7.5 million to settle charges it used trades involving customer cash to lower the firm's borrowing costs in violation of the SEC's Customer Protection Rule.
- European Supervisory Authorities consult on Big Data
20th December 2016 - The Joint Committee of the European Supervisory Authorities (ESAs) has launched a public consultation about the potential benefits and risks of Big Data for consumers and financial firms to determine whether any further regulatory or supervisory actions may be needed.
- Contego acquires Working Status Ltd.
20th December 2016 - Enhanced automated 'Right to Work' ID document checks added to the Contego platform.
- Thomson Reuters consolidates content feeds for compliance
13th December 2016 - All Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence Feeds (TRRI Feeds) are now available in one consolidated feed to help compliance teams manage alerts from financial regulators.
- Risk Focus to join UnaVista's Partner Programme
12th December 2016 - Partnership enables Risk Focus to deliver the independent controls required by ESMA's MiFIR regulations.
- AFME publishes new post trade due diligence questionnaire
8th December 2016 - AFME seeks to harmonise Post Trade network selection process with new standardised due diligence questionnaire.
- Percentile launches tool to address FRTB
7th December 2016 - Percentile introduces RiskMine FRTB Standardised Calculator.