Compliance Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Baymarkets launches Clarity platform for RegTech solution delivery
22nd March 2017 - First two solutions available - Clarity Limit: pre-trade limits & risk checking, and Clarity Hub: multiple CCP interface.
- AxiomSL and Integration Alpha offer cloud-compliant regulatory reporting solution
22nd March 2017 - AxiomSL and Integration Alpha strategic partnership offers end-to-end Managed Services for risk and regulatory reporting.
- Thomson Reuters and SAP address compliance and third-party risk challenges
22nd March 2017 - Integration of World-Check Data with SAP Business Partner Screening offers organizations improved vigilance.
- Plato Partnership completes deal with Trade Informatics PLIA platform
21st March 2017 - Plato Partnership signs collaboration agreement with Trade Informatics PLIA. The PLIA platform in Europe will be renamed PLIAPlato as part of the deal.
- DTCC's LEI service receives GLEIF accreditation
20th March 2017 - DTCC'S Legal Entity Identifier service, GMEI Utility, awarded GLEIF accreditation.
- RavenPack launches new platform, secures 5 million USD from Draper Esprit
21st March 2017 - RavenPack's new platform opens up big data analytics to fundamental and discretionary investors,secures $5 million backing from Draper Esprit, a venture firm involved in creating high-growth technology businesses.
- NICE Actimize solution automates evidence gathering
20th March 2017 - NICE Actimize Investigation Management solution automates evidence gathering.
- Thomson Reuters completes Clarient and Avox acquisitions
20th March 2017 - Acquisitions strengthen Thomson Reuters relationship with DTCC, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, State Street and other clients for compliance solutions.
- Commcise and Convergex's Westminster Research Associates announce integrated MiFID II compliant research solution
15th March 2017 -
- INDATA enhances platform functionality for MIFID II requirements
15th March 2017 - Release of iPM Epic includes enhanced compliance, data management and trading updates.
- CloudMargin signs major US asset manager, closes series A Funding
14th March 2017 -
- SIX approved to launch Trade Repository for Switzerland
13th March 2017 - Having received approval from FINMA as an official Swiss derivative trade repository, SIX Securities Services is set to launch its central trade repository in Switzerland - the SIX Trade Repository.
- MTS launches dedicated MiFID II compliance portal
13th March 2017 - Fixed income platforms enhanced to comply with updated European rules. Dedicated MiFID II portal launched on www.mtsmarkets.com
- Niu Solutions partners with the BBA
9th March 2017 - Niu Solutions partners with the British Banking Association to help UK banks address compliance challenges.
- Broadridge acquires Message Automation
9th March 2017 - Acquisition extends Broadridge's regulatory and compliance capabilities for capital markets firms and investment managers.
- Thomson Reuters and Tradeweb create MiFID II compliance solutions
9th March 2017 - New suite of services aims to simplify regulatory compliance for financial markets participants in 2018 as Thomson Reuters releases new MiFID II test data to clients.
- Boerse Dusseldorf selects Scila Surveillance
8th March 2017 - Scila Surveillance for real time market surveillance goes live at Börse Düsseldorf.
- TRADEcho to provide trade publication for SIX Swiss Exchange
7th March 2017 - SIX Swiss Exchange approves the London Stock Exchange's TRADEcho service as a Trade Data Monitor.
- Torstone Technology expands in Japan
7th March 2017 - Torstone Technology signs deal with Natixis Japan Securities, appoints head of APAC.
- DTCC DataPro enhances data offerings, covers major asset classes
6th March 2017 - Previously known as DTCC Data Products, DTCC DataPro to offer new products, including Trade Information Warehouse Market Reports.
- InvestOps and SimCorp release 2017 benchmarking report
3rd March 2017 - Report tackles the role of operations and the impact of regulation, operational efficiency, change management, and spend prioritization.
- Trax and Droit provide EMIR eligibility and derivatives reporting service
27th February 2017 - Trax and Droit partner to provide EMIR eligibility and derivatives reporting service.
- ITG launches turnkey Research Payment Account solution
27th February 2017 - Enhanced Research Payment Account provides funding and payment flexibility to adapt to MiFID II rules.
- Traiana launches Swaps Centre
27th February 2017 - Traiana launches electronic management of confirmations and payments for equity swaps.
- Wall Street Blockchain Alliance adds Blockchain Intelligence Group as corporate member
22nd February 2017 - Search and big data analytics innovator focuses on blockchain data visibility and risk assessment for compliance and law enforcement.
- AxiomSL appoints Andrew Wood as Country Manager for Australia
21st February 2017 - AxiomSL announces Asia Pacific expansion with senior appointment in Australia.
- Abel Noser launches Compliance+ platform
21st February 2017 - Abel Noser Solutions launches new trade surveillance product for compliance officers of broker-dealers, investment advisors and exchanges.
- Ancoa delivers AWS hosted market surveillance platform to Convergex
8th February 2017 - Ancoa platform provides surveillance capabilities for Convergex equities and options businesses.
- IPC launches Connexus Chrono
7th February 2017 - IPC's clock synchronization and time stamping service to enable auditable and compliant trading.
- Thomson Reuters to acquire Clarient & Avox from DTCC
6th February 2017 - Thomson Reuters strengthens KYC managed services and legal entity data through Clarient and Avox acquisitions.