Trading Platform Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Hazelcast IMDG Enterprise available as an image on OpenShift Container Platform
13th December 2017 -
- Lime Brokerage futures algos now available on CQG platform
28th November 2017 - Lime Brokerage partners with CQG to offer algorithms to CQG's Integrated Client customers
- Saxo Bank to partner with Banca Generali
22nd September 2017 - Banca Generali and Saxo Bank to form an exclusive partnership for access to trading on global markets
- Whitebox Advisors chooses Broadridge solutions
17th August 2017 -
- Irish Stock Exchange launches Deutsche Boerse T7 trading tech
18th July 2017 - The Irish Stock Exchange has gone live with Deutsche Boerse's new T7 trading platform for the Irish equity market.
- Deutsche Boerse: New T7 trading technology goes live on Xetra
3rd July 2017 - Deutsche Börse's T7 trading technology now live for Xetra trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
- SocGen combines high touch and electronic execution services
26th June 2017 - Bank's high-touch cash equity team joins the Global Execution Services team within Societe Generale Prime Services.
- OANDA strengthens relationship with TradingView
14th June 2017 - TradingView's advanced charting system integrates with OANDA's FXTrade web.
- Infosys launches Integrated Artificial Intelligence Platform
27th April 2017 - Infosys launches AI platform - Infosys Nia.
- Squawker completes launch of Equity Finance platform
19th April 2017 - Squawker enters operational phase with Equity Finance platform. Ian Axe and Derek Bandeen join Squawker's Advisory Board.
- MainFirst goes live on Torstone Inferno
11th April 2017 - MainFirst migrates to Torstone middle and back office platform, Inferno.
- Sterling Trading Tech acquires Livevol X
21st March 2017 -
- Citadel Securities joins Tradeweb's institutional U.S. Treasuries marketplace
15th March 2017 - Expands market-making franchise on Tradeweb beyond IRS, CDS and U.S. ETFs
- Edelweiss Singapore extends tech strategy with Horizon
2nd March 2017 - Edelweiss to deploy Horizon Platform for Automated Trading (HPAT).
- Robo BetaSmartz launches in Asia
14th February 2017 - BetaSmartz automated investment launches in Asia.
- ICICI Securities and SaxoTraderGO announce new partnership
7th February 2017 - ICICI Securities and Saxo Bank to offer Saxo's trading and investment capabilities via a digital platform to Indian Investors.
- UBS and TradingScreen sign global multi-asset deal
6th February 2017 - UBS and TradingScreen new commercial deal covers all listed asset classes.
- Nasdaq Commodities and Saxo Bank expand access to Nordic Power Products
6th February 2017 - Small and medium sized companies in the Nordic region can access Nordic Power futures on SaxoTraderGO platform.
- SCBS chooses Horizon for market making & Delta One trading
13th December 2016 - SCB Securities deploys Horizon for advanced warrant market making and Delta One trading activities on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Thailand Futures Exchange.
- EFG Hermes and Saxo Bank launch multi-asset trading
16th November 2016 - EFG Hermes and Saxo Bank form strategic partnership to launch multi-asset trading in MENA and global exchanges.
- ThinkMarkets launch new MT4 Super platform
8th November 2016 - ThinkMarkets revamps platform MT4 Super, an enhanced custom version of Metatrader4.
- ThinkMarkets and SwipeStox introduce social network app
1st November 2016 - ThinkMarkets partners with SwipeStox to provide a mobile application social trading service.
- BNP Paribas selects Fidessa's derivatives trading platform
17th October 2016 - BNP Paribas has consolidated its global listed derivatives services onto a single, standardised platform hosted by Fidessa.
- Sapient Global Markets launches Sapient Synapse
14th September 2016 - Sapient Synapse platform enables firms to capture and manage data requirements through a series of visual, web-based tools.
- Nasdaq Commodities launches OptionsCity's City Platform for European Power Products
14th September 2016 - OptionsCity's Software City Platform offers direct access to Nasdaq Commodities Nordic and German power markets.
- Tullett Prebon & GMEX to develop FX options platform
9th August 2016 - Tullett Prebon & GMEX Group partner to deliver a hybrid FX options trading solution.
- ThinkForex rebrands as ThinkMarkets, launches ThinkTrader
15th July 2016 - ThinkForex rebrands to ThinkMarkets, launches ThinkTrader - its own proprietary trading platform.
- REDI joins IPC's financial markets cloud
6th July 2016 -
- Deutsche Borse to provide IT infrastructure for private bank Donner & Reuschel
29th June 2016 - Use of pdv Financial Software GmbH's trading software DECIDE via Deutsche Börse Managed Services / Connection to Xetra and Eurex trading platforms.
- Deutsche Borse launches corporate venture capital platform
21st June 2016 - DB1 Ventures platform to foster strategic investments in fintech firms. Deutsche Börse and Celent 'Future of Fintech in Capital Markets' report outlines opportunities for financial market infrastructure providers.
- Prepare failed: (144) Table './ATStatistics/logger_ads_imp' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed