Bitcoin Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Goldman Sachs considers trading Bitcoin
4th October 2017 - Client demand could encourage other banks to follow
- nChain and Bitcoin Unlimited launch Gigablock Testnet for larger bitcoin block sizes
28th September 2017 -
- Broadcasting Bitcoin from Space
16th August 2017 - Launch of Blockstream Satellite expands bitcoin's global reach and utility of bitcoin's blockchain.
- CBOE and Gemini to launch bitcoin future contracts
3rd August 2017 - CBOE and Gemini enter into exclusive global license agreement to use bitcoin market data
- Kdb+ powers trading platform for BitMEX
29th June 2017 - High Frequency bitcoin exchange BitMEX adopts First Derivatives' Kdb+ Platform.
- ayondo launches Bitcoin trading
19th June 2017 - ayondo adds digital currency to its Social Trading offering. Bitcoin trading is now available to all investors on TradeHub.
- LedgerX Raises 11.4 million USD to establish a regulated bitcoin options clearing house and exchange
23rd May 2017 - Series B round led by Miami International Holdings and Huiyin Blockchain Venture Investments supports LedgerX's plan to operate a regulated exchange and clearing house for bitcoin and other digital currencies.
- AlgoTrader 4.0 introduces automated Bitcoin trading
15th May 2017 - AlgoTrader Coinigy integration to enable trading of cryptocurrencies.
- Bloq's BloqLabs to connect business & blockchain
17th March 2017 - BloqLabs to connect enterprises with open source blockchain innovations.
- Tullett Prebon makes crypto currency data available with Brave New Coin
31st October 2016 - Tullett Prebon Information signs deal with Australian company, Brave New Coin, to distribute its digital currency data.
- BNC & RIMES to distribute bitcoin pricing and analytics
27th September 2016 - BraveNewCoin and RIMES partner to distribute end-of-day cryptocurrency pricing and analytics to RIMES' clients.
- Europol, INTERPOL, and the Basel Institute on Governance partner to address bitcoin crime
13th September 2016 - Collaboration formed to investigate money laundering and terrorism crimes involving virtual currencies.