Crypto Currency Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- CFTC's LabCFTC releases primer on virtual currencies
17th October 2017 - First of a series of readers to help market participants and innovators navigate the FinTech landscape
- Saxo Bank adds Ethereum tracker to online trading platforms
16th October 2017 - Saxo Bank now offers clients access to trade the Ethereum ETNs issued by XBT Provider AB which were listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm stock exchange earlier this week
- Goldman Sachs considers trading Bitcoin
4th October 2017 - Client demand could encourage other banks to follow
- ThinkMarkets adds cryptocurrency trading to CFD offering
13th September 2017 - ThinkMarkets adds Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin to trading platforms
- IG launches trading on Ethereum
22nd August 2017 -
- Trade Interceptor platform now serving as core ThinkMarkets offering
22nd August 2017 - ThinkMarkets integrates Trade Interceptor mobile trading platform
- ADGM and Swiss Finance + Technology Association enter fintech agreement
7th August 2017 - Abu Dhabi Global Market and Swiss Finance + Technology Association join forces to advance FinTech activities and Global Ecosystem
- LedgerX becomes first federally supervised options venue for bitcoin
25th July 2017 - LedgerX receives CFTC license to trade, clear and settle digital currency contracts.
- EOS blockchain operating system unveils year-long token distribution
23rd June 2017 -
- OTC Exchange Network joins FIX Trading Community
23rd May 2017 - CEO Rosario M. Ingargiola named to the Digital Currency & Blockchain Working Group.
- FIG launches A.I. FX platform and Compcoin digital token
19th May 2017 - Fintech Investment Group launches with A.I. forex trading platform and Compcoin digital tokens ahead of Initial Coin Offering - firm aims to raise up to $30 million for development of additional investment tools.
- AlgoTrader 4.0 introduces automated Bitcoin trading
15th May 2017 - AlgoTrader Coinigy integration to enable trading of cryptocurrencies.
- eToro introduces 24/7 crypto trading
5th May 2017 - eToro introduces round-the-clock crypto trading as cryptocurrencies' market cap hits $40bn.
- Tullett Prebon makes crypto currency data available with Brave New Coin
31st October 2016 - Tullett Prebon Information signs deal with Australian company, Brave New Coin, to distribute its digital currency data.