Broker Crossing Network (BCN) Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- BGC Brokers & Pirum launch ColleX collateral trading platform
25th January 2017 - BGC Brokers collaborates with Pirum Systems to launch ColleX for managing post-trade connectivity.
- POSIT ITG's Alert delivers enhanced block liquidity with PowerMatch
21st September 2016 - ITG updates on its PowerMatch functionality. Addition of new Broker Block functionality in POSIT Alert in October.
- ITG launches PowerMatch for POSIT Alert
24th May 2016 - ITG has announced the launch of PowerMatch and PowerScore, new features on ITG's block crossing network, POSIT Alert.
- BCS Financial Group expands in Europe with Eurex membership
8th June 2015 - Exchange membership grants BCS clients access to Europe's most traded contracts; builds on existing LSE derivatives membership.
- POSIT Alert hits new international trading records
11th February 2015 - January 2015 record value traded in Europe, Asia Pacific, Canada, Latin America.
- Bondcube becomes FINRA broker/dealer member
29th January 2015 - Bondcube becomes FINRA broker/dealer member, will now apply to the SEC to become an ATS.
- ITG gains traction with POSIT Alert Brazil
2nd October 2014 - ITG's buyside crossing network, POSIT Alert Brazil, accesses scarce block liquidity in region's largest market.
- ESMA regulations spread to buy side
30th June 2014 - Buy side firms have been brought into the scope of MiFID II and MiFIR. Automated Trader talks to the Investment Management Association about some of the biggest concerns for large and small asset managers.
- ESMA's push to lit markets in question
16th June 2014 - Significant concerns remain about how the double volume cap mechanism for dark pools will play out in combination with proposals for systematic internalisers.
- Instinet introduces 'Last Hour' VWAP crossing session
3rd June 2014 - Instinet's Crossing ATS enhances intra-day VWAP crossing session
- ITG launches POSIT for Korea
18th March 2014 - ITG adds trading in Korean equities to POSIT crossing network.
- ITG crosses record value in POSIT Alert
27th January 2014 - ITG beats previous record of $1.63 Billion set earlier in the month.
- Fixed income fragmentation requires niche approach, study finds
22nd May 2013 - In a fragmented fixed income world, niche is the word, a study finds.
- Where credit's due
16th May 2013 - Back in the 'good old days', life seemed so simple: dealers warehoused vast amounts of corporate bonds, and investors picked up the telephone when they wanted to buy or sell. But capital requirements and regulation have led to a dramatic fall in banks' balance sheets and the buy-side is being asked to play a bigger role to boost liquidity. As electronification takes hold, can the elusive all-to-all model take off or is something else needed? Adam Cox reports.
- Fidessa partnership enables one stop trading service for ASEAN markets
15th April 2013 - Fidessa partners with key brokers to provide pan-ASEAN trading service
- Instinet joins IPC's Connexus Financial Extranet
3rd April 2013 - IPC's Connexus clients can now access Instinet's full suite of trading tools
- ITG deploys Liquidity Guard for POSIT
5th March 2013 - Next generation safeguard improves execution quality
- Two exchange vets unveil plan for European consolidated tape
27th November 2012 - Is a consolidated tape for Europe on its way? Former executives from Chi-X Europe and NYSE Euronext say they have a plan that addresses issues for a diverse group of stakeholders.
- FIXing the future: a push to embrace asset class variety
16th November 2012 - FIX Protocol is pushing into new asset classes and the signs from a meeting in Germany are that it is making headway. Adam Cox reports.
- Industry to SEC: We like the idea of kill switches, live test symbols and standards
2nd October 2012 - Top executives from NYSE, BATS Global, ITG, Citadel, GETCO and others came to the SEC to give their views on how the industry should tackle technology and software-related problems. Automated Trader has the highlights from the event.
- MetaTrader 5 integrates with Knight Hotspot FX ECN
24th September 2012 - MetaTrader 5 integrates with Knight Hotspot FX ECN
- Ashmore Investment Management goes live with Calastone
5th September 2012 - Ashmore Investment Management deploys Calastone's order routing service for Luxembourg based funds
- ITG Expands POSIT to Indonesia
21st August 2012 - Brings block liquidity coverage to 27 markets
- Prepare failed: (144) Table './ATStatistics/logger_ads_imp' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed