Debt Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Intercontinental Exchange acquires Virtu BondPoint for 400 million USD
2nd January 2018 - BondPoint to become part of Intercontinental Exchange's fixed income trading and data solutions
- Charles River expands MiFID 2 support
22nd December 2017 - Charles River adds continuous evaluated pricing from ICE Data Services for best execution
- R.J. O'Brien hires veteran UK institutional brokerage team
13th December 2017 - Global macro fixed income specialists Marnane and Tesi join R.J. O'Brien in London
- Eurex launches new FI hedging tools
16th November 2017 -
- SEC announces Fixed Income Market Structure Advisory Committee
10th November 2017 - The Securities and Exchange Commission has announced the formation and first members of its Fixed Income Market Structure Advisory Committee
- Broadway Technology expands into global fixed income
3rd November 2017 - Broadway Technology adds three major banks as It expands into global fixed income
- MAS approves MarketAxess as RMO
25th September 2017 - MarketAxess approved as Recognised Market Operator by the Monetary Authority of Singapore
- LSEG completes acquisition of the Yield Book and Citi Fixed Income Indices from Citi
31st August 2017 -
- ITG launches fixed income TCA platform
17th July 2017 - New tool helps traders improve performance and demonstrate best execution.
- OpenDoor completes 10 million USD Series A funding round
27th June 2017 - OpenDoor Securities has raised $10 million in a Series A investment round from private investors.
- EBS BrokerTec to be renamed NEX Markets
5th May 2017 - NEX will no longer use EBS BrokerTec, entire business to be known as NEX Markets.
- DTCC repo clearing services gain regulatory approval
3rd May 2017 - Broader institutional marketplace can access FICC repo clearing, reducing risk and increasing potential for capital relief.
- AllianceBernstein selects Bloomberg evaluated pricing for US fixed income securities
2nd May 2017 - Bloomberg's evaluated pricing service provides evaluated pricing to compare and corroborate the asset manager's internal valuations for fixed income securities.
- Ipreo announces FIX interface for fixed income new issues
26th April 2017 - Ipreo connects buy-side trading systems to Investor Access to facilitate the placement of orders and receipt of allocations electronically.
- MarketAxess goes live with MDX Technology to enhance open trading
26th April 2017 - Provides counterparties with solution for subscribing to market data and publishing axes.
- BrokerTec Europe completes e-MID SIM SpA acquisition
31st March 2017 - Transaction offers BrokerTec Europe a footprint in the Italian debt and money markets.
- Bloomberg announces standardized total return swaps on the Bloomberg Barclays Indices
30th March 2017 - Offers investors synthetic exposure to the most widely-used fixed income benchmarks.
- DTCC plans to expand centrally cleared tri-party repo services available to non-broker dealers
28th March 2017 - The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation's (DTCC) Fixed Income Clearing Corporation (FICC) subsidiary plans to expand its range of centrally cleared tri-party repo services available to non-broker dealers, beginning in the second quarter of 2017.
- Dennis King joins BTIG as MD in Debt Capital Markets.
21st March 2017 - BTIG adds Debt Capital Markets Expertise with appointment of Dennis King as Managing Director.
- SIX develops blockchain based bond issuing solution
17th March 2017 - Prototype covers bond life-cycle enabling the issuing of bonds as smart contracts that specify dates coupon payments are made, how much, and how/when repayments occur.
- Thomson Reuters Eikon adds FactEntry's Credit Corporate Actions App
16th March 2017 - Available on Thomson Reuters App Studio, app enables users to track events affecting fixed income instruments, CDS and bond spreads.
- BTIG Fixed Income Credit Group adds Michael Stewart and Michael Di Felice
15th March 2017 -
- Eris Swap Futures now supported on Bloomberg TOMS
15th March 2017 - Sell-side clients can now add Eris swap futures to fixed income portfolios.
- Corvil improves fixed income trading technology
15th March 2017 - New type of visibility to optimize trading performance in evolving fixed income markets.
- LSEG to launch new International Securities Market
9th March 2017 - London Stock Exchange Group announces an additional market for the issuance of primary debt, the International Securities Market (ISM).
- John Agnew, Drew Hall and Evan Jones join BTIG's Fixed Income Credit Group
28th February 2017 - BTIG strengthens Fixed Income Credit Group with John Agnew, Drew Hall and Evan Jones.
- Christophe Roupie joins MarketAxess
28th February 2017 - MarketAxess appoints former AXA Investment Global Head of Trading Christophe Roupie as Head of Europe and Asia.
- EBS BrokerTec selects Nasdaq SMARTS surveillance tech
17th February 2017 - EBS BrokerTec chooses Nasdaq's SMARTS system to perform surveillance in the US Treasuries, FX and US & EU repo markets.
- Origin launches electronic platform for private placement bond market
9th January 2017 - Origin partners wiith BNP Paribas, BAML, SocGen, Credit Suisse and others to launch electronic platform for €300bn private placement bond market.
- Ipreo implements Investor Access initiative
9th January 2017 - First electronic order submission and allocation processed in fixed income new issue - Investors and banks execute a new issue via Ipreo's Investor Access solution.
- Prepare failed: (144) Table './ATStatistics/logger_ads_imp' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed