Risk Management Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Sberbank teams up with Numerix to deliver IT system solution
22nd June 2017 - Sberbank has integrated Numerix's risk and analytics to complete bank-wide automation of financial market risk management system.
- Former Traiana founder Roy Saadon launches Access Fintech
22nd June 2017 - Former Traiana founder Roy Saadon has launched Access Fintech, a risk management service for banks and buyside firms.
- Nasdaq's BWise and KPMG to provide GRC solutions
21st June 2017 - Nasdaq's BWise and KPMG partner to provide comprehensive Governance, Risk Management and Compliance solutions.
- Axioma and Omega Point enable 'Quantamental' Fundamental Investing
20th June 2017 - Turnkey access to Axioma's suite of factor models enables managers to enhance portfolio performance with factor analysis tools.
- UnaVista's RegTech Partner Programme welcomes 20th member
20th June 2017 - 20 firms have joined London Stock Exchange Group's UnaVista Partner Programme in the first half of 2017.
- ESMA issues Risk Dashboard
14th June 2017 - ESMA's 1Q17 overall risk assessment remains unchanged from 4Q16. In 1Q17, EU financial markets remained relatively calm with stable volatility and increasing equity market prices.
- Northern Trust launches FX Algo Suite
13th June 2017 - Northern Trust's suite of algorithms, liquidity panel, and fee structure aims to disrupt conventional foreign exchange market.
- Barclays, Goldman Sachs, HSBC and Morgan Stanley take stake in IHS Markit's KY3P
12th June 2017 - Barclays, Goldman Sachs, HSBC and Morgan Stanley invest and obtain equity stake in KY3P by IHS Markit.
- AQMetrics enhances platform for new SEC investment company reporting rules
1st June 2017 - AQMetrics announces platform updates to support registered investment firms.
- SIX x-clear enhances risk model accuracy, balances inter-CCP risk exposures
1st June 2017 -
- Cordium expands US broker-dealer services
31st May 2017 - Cordium launches new regulatory hosting solution in the United States.
- Axioma delivers market risk solutions for Mirova and Natixis Asset Management
30th May 2017 - Axioma expands collaboration with FactSet in continental Europe.
- Tower Trading Group selects OptionsCity for trading software and risk management services
24th May 2017 - OptionsCity continues European expansion as futures and options trading firms deploy software solutions.
- Axioma releases new Australia Equity Factor Risk Model
23rd May 2017 - New features to deliver improved risk forecasts and enable a better articulation of risk.
- NICE Actimize introduces Robotic Process Automation for risk and compliance
22nd May 2017 - NICE Actimize RPA, integrated with Actimize Case Management, lowers the cost of compliance and increases investigator productivity.
- Metamako adds MayStreet to its partner ecosystem
17th May 2017 - Metamako adds MayStreet to its partner ecosystem, adding analytics capabilities for compliance and risk management.
- Axioma announces new release of Japan Equity Factor Risk Model
16th May 2017 -
- OpenLink launches OpenLink Cloud platform
16th May 2017 - OpenLink announces enterprise Cloud platform for trading and risk management.
- Misys rolls AI strategy into trade monitoring software
15th May 2017 - Misys FusionCapital Detect accelerates trade validations and reduces exceptions with machine learning.
- Axioma appoints technology veteran Mark Traudt
10th May 2017 - Mark Traudt joins Axioma as Head of Product Engineering.
- Danske Bank Asset Management adopts Bloomberg's liquidity assessment tool
10th May 2017 - Bloomberg LQA supports Danske Bank's investment philosophy and risk management process.
- AxiomSL appoints Peter Tierney CEO APAC
5th May 2017 - DTCC's Peter Tierney joins AxiomSL as CEO APAC.
- Bloomberg receives approval to issue LEIs
2nd May 2017 - Legal Entity Identifiers required to comply with MiFID II and EMIR reporting.
- Percentile launches RiskMine Platform in US
25th April 2017 - Percentile announces US launch of modular RiskMine platform, signs major US Bank.
- Ullink launches automated post trade data management solution
25th April 2017 - New UL PUBLISHER solution creates a centralised view of post-trade data while mitigating regulatory risk.
- FCA: Expect the unexpected - cyber security - 2017 and beyond
25th April 2017 - Speech by Nausicaa Delfas, Executive Director at the FCA, delivered at the Financial Information Security Network: The threat landscape is ever evolving. It's time to step forward to address the ever widening gap between criminal capability and intent, and our capability to defend ourselves.
- Trafigura chooses AxiomSL for trade and transaction reporting
24th April 2017 -
- ASX 100 Cyber Health Check Report launched
20th April 2017 -
- Axioma appoints George N. Patterson as MD, Corporate Strategy
18th April 2017 - Former CIO of Multi-Asset Investments at Bank of Montreal joins Axioma as Managing Director, Corporate Strategy.
- SWIFT announces new payment controls service
13th April 2017 - SWIFT's new payment message monitoring service to bolster customers' fraud and cyber-crime controls.