Risk Management Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Cordium extends its Cybersecurity and Data Protection Consulting Services to help investment firms comply with GDPR
11th October 2017 - Cordium expands it's Data Protection Consulting Services to the UK.
- ICBC (London) selects AxiomSL reporting solution
6th October 2017 - Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (London) extends AxiomSL deployment to support trade & transaction teporting
- Charles River and Northfield expand portfolio and risk analytics in Charles River IMS
4th October 2017 -
- Openlink partners with Direct Swap to enhance hedging for corporates
4th October 2017 -
- Numerix integrates analytics into real-time risk and portfolio solution
4th October 2017 - Numerix delivers support for complex products within Oneview Asset Management platform
- IHS Markit and MSCI to provide regulation-ready liquidity risk management solution
27th September 2017 - Solution joins market data and analytics to classify asset and portfolio liquidity in line with SEC rules
- Colt extends Nordic PrizmNet footprint
25th September 2017 - Colt Expansion within Verne's Icelandic data center enables access to renewable energy to help reduce costs and carbon emissions
- Abu Dhabi Global Market is now an ISDA recognised netting jurisdiction
25th September 2017 - International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) has recognised Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) as an effective netting regime with immediate effect
- Axioma enhances Portfolio Optimizer
20th September 2017 - Axioma's Portfolio Optimizer offers faster optimisation speeds and enhancements for tax aware portfolios
- CLS announces new innovations for the FX market
19th September 2017 - New products include a same-day gross settlement service, data products, and trade monitoring and reporting tools
- DTCC-Euroclear Global Collateral and Lombard Risk joint venture to improve collateral management operations
18th September 2017 - GlobalCollateral's Margin Transit Utility links with the Lombard Risk COLLINE solution to enable a collateral management process across all asset classes - from trade entry to settlement
- Eurex Clearing and PGGM work on CCP model for Securities Lending
12th September 2017 - First buy-side client to utilise the Lending CCP's Specific Lender License
- AxiomSL opens offices in Paris, Madrid and Frankfurt
7th September 2017 - AxiomSL boosts European presence as regulatory deadlines loom
- Nippon Life is first non-bank financial institution in Japan to settle currency trades via CLS
5th September 2017 -
- Boat Oasis adds flood model from JBA Risk Management
5th September 2017 - Global catastrophe modelling firm JBA Risk Management has become the first flood modeller to integrate its probabilistic models onto the Boat Oasis platform - the catastrophe risk modelling shared service built on the Oasis Loss Modelling Framework.
- Boat adds catastrophe risk modelling platform
1st September 2017 - Boat Oasis Multi-Peril Catastrophe (Cat) Risk Modelling Platform for the (re)insurance industry has added new risk models
- AQMetrics announces Appian and Macrosynergy as latest clients
22nd August 2017 - Providing support for AIFMD Annex IV Reporting and CPO-PQR rules
- JHC launches cloud based digital risk tool
14th August 2017 -
- Deutsche Boerse Regulatory Reporting Hub partners with Reg.Tek.Solutions and Risk Focus for MiFID 2
2nd August 2017 - The Regulatory Reporting Hub of Deutsche Börse Group has launched a partnership with Risk Focus and its software subsidiary, RegTek.Solutions, headquartered in New York
- Smart Communications partners with Lombard Risk
28th July 2017 - Offering provides buy-and sell-side firms with a cloud-based digital contract negotiation platform to automate margin call management.
- TigerEye Platform now available through Boat Oasis
26th July 2017 - Boat Services strengthens Cat Risk Modelling platform, with the integration of TigerEye.
- Nasdaq to acquire surveillance provider Sybenetix
25th July 2017 -
- Edmond de Rothschild chooses Clearstream as partner for funds business
24th July 2017 - Edmond de Rothschild has chosen Clearstream as strategic partner to streamline and consolidate its third-party fund processing activities.
- Saxo adds new functionality to SaxoTraderGO
24th July 2017 - Saxo reduces spreads for UK clients as it adds new functionality to SaxoTraderGO.
- Capitalab's Swaptioniser executes first combined Swap and Option compression cycle
18th July 2017 - BGC Brokers' Capitalab portfolio compression service executes the first interest rate swaps and options combined compression cycle.
- Sberbank teams up with Numerix to deliver IT system solution
22nd June 2017 - Sberbank has integrated Numerix's risk and analytics to complete bank-wide automation of financial market risk management system.
- Former Traiana founder Roy Saadon launches Access Fintech
22nd June 2017 - Former Traiana founder Roy Saadon has launched Access Fintech, a risk management service for banks and buyside firms.
- Nasdaq's BWise and KPMG to provide GRC solutions
21st June 2017 - Nasdaq's BWise and KPMG partner to provide comprehensive Governance, Risk Management and Compliance solutions.
- Axioma and Omega Point enable 'Quantamental' Fundamental Investing
20th June 2017 - Turnkey access to Axioma's suite of factor models enables managers to enhance portfolio performance with factor analysis tools.
- UnaVista's RegTech Partner Programme welcomes 20th member
20th June 2017 - 20 firms have joined London Stock Exchange Group's UnaVista Partner Programme in the first half of 2017.